Vercingetorix

How to deal with Women Disrespecting me?

29 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Tron said:

it's a losing battle. there is no point in trying tbh. 

Sorry if I was wrong, but this really sounded like it.. 

What's your relationship with women currently?

55 minutes ago, petar8p said:

Sorry if I was wrong, but this really sounded like it.. 

What's your relationship with women currently?

im pretty popular with them. they hit on me sometimes lol, or at least make it known. but they usually just use me for an ego boost or just get caught in the moment. they only care about how they feel in the moment and don't give a shit about how it might effect the people they use.

probably the biggest mind fuck ive ever dealt with tbh. no matter how much i feel like i can trust it. The modern dating culture teaches women to do whatever they want with no consequences about how it hurts others 

I read all these internet post about girls in the same boat, but our paths never cross, or when we do, the chemical make up of their mind changes into the rest of them.

I straight up dont trust any of them. I can never be truly vulnerable with them or truly attempt to connect, because they act like a cat and push me away, then get insulted when i stop caring.

They're rude, they're narcissistic, and they dont care about anyone but themselves in the dating realm. they suck dude, straight up 

One of my buddies has been traumatized by it so badly that he is settling with a woman way below his standards and is with her 24/7 because hes afraid she might fuck somebody else if he isnt with her.

This is what women want for us. To be like my friend

Oh and also, they NEVER own up to when they cheat. Never. They either deny it, get emotional, or try to come up with a reason why it's your fault. 

The only reason I am popular with them is based on my looks. They don't care about a really good guy whos short and ugly lmao

But were the shallow ones who only care about looks according to twitter or wherever  they are spewing their propaganda. 

And the most annoying part of it, is this is somehow the man's fault for feeling this way.

your first response was to call me an incel, as if all my suffering is an illusion. Thats how our culture is programmed. Oh a man has a problem with dating? Must be his fault. 

A woman has a problem with dating? must be systematic.

FUCK 

OUTTA

HERE 

WITH

THAT 

HORSESHIT 

p.s. I spent YEARS trying to see it from the other side. Trying to "de toxify" my mind and accept if I somehow become a more healthy minded man who truly see's it from a woman's perspective, that ill be able to be happier with this. Nah cuz, didnt work 

Edited by Tron

I have female friends who see women treat me like shit and agree it's bullshit, but they do the same thing to they guys they date lol

Ya feel me? It's in the programming.

Edited by Tron

Bruh I had a girl who shamed me in front of my roommates for not being in the mood to have sex with her

IMAGINE if me A MAN did that bullshit bruh. FUCK OUTTA HERE 

Edited by Tron

3 minutes ago, petar8p said:

I fucked outta here. There's professional help.

been there done that 

I took a year and a half off from dating and went to therapy. Present day nothing changed 

Edited by Tron

Try different things, dating coaches, etc.

I don't practice this level of communication.

9 minutes ago, petar8p said:

Try different things, dating coaches, etc.

I don't practice this level of communication.

nahh thank god im spiritually grounded enough, or id fall to an andrew tate like figure

I got another buddy whos on the tate train. had to cut him off because he's becoming obnoxious 

and people say men arent victims of systematic opppression. I got one friend so traumatized he's a lap dog to a hoe. and another so traumatized that he's falling to the cult of andrew tate.

But ill take your response as "I dont have an answer for you because your argument is pretty air tight" 

Edited by Tron

Yeah I like to be pretty cutthroat during the introductory phase of people, unless you're wanting someone pretty bad right now. My thought is I'm well above average and I want above average, which means you're gonna pass on most people, so if someone screws up like the disrespectful stuff you're describing I'm done with them on that go around, no hate and always willing to give another chance if they look promising again, but I move to the next one like speed dating or something, just go with your gut. 

If you start passing on everyone you'll start to recalibrate, you'll get screwed and then recalibrate back the other way, always improving. Meet a lot of people though