Hero in progress

The Profound Love Of God, Please Read!

28 posts in this topic

Love is A scent of God,

Deep inside your being, there is a surge of love that can pour through you, and wash away, the world.

9a0cda49fdc50f75f4a84b2faf04315b.jpg

Hi, :)

I have been contemplating whether or not to write this post, number 1 because I know that it is a egoic desire, and part of me as a self wants to show off, or seem interesting or something!

But also there is another part that genuinely wants to share something of beauty and hopefully inspire you, as you have inspired me.

If you have read any of the post that i have posted before, you may have seen that I have spoke about various experiences, altered states of consciousness that I have had.

And I have had a fair number, and each time they are a bit deeper, or a bit more inclusive, as I am sure the deeper each and everyone of you go into your being, you will find that you can never really say you have reached the pinnacle of yourself experientially, because there is always deeper to go.

This is the beauty of consciousness work.

I am not going to go into how I reached this profound experience, but let's just say I was helped by a substance, one that doesn't have any visual hallucinations. 

It was late night and I was sitting on the couch by myself, meditative.

It happened spontaneously, just like it always does, and it started off as a sense of myself expanding into the present moment, and I started to feel that deep, still, solid feeling like I have felt before on previous enlightenments. But this time it was going to be the next level, I knew that instantly, because my sense of body was starting to disappear very quickly!

It was very intense, and pretty scary! 

I had my eyes closed at that moment, and opened them to try to lessen its intensity, Didn't work!

I remember some thoughts coming in that went something like, "Oh shit!" "Oh fuck!"  And a sense of panick was was starting to happen, :0 

There's no words that can do justice to that moment! And you will only know what I am talking about when it happens to you, but there was just this empty void! More empty than I have ever known! So empty that it was frightening! And its not like this is the first taste of the absolute for me, so you can appreciate the emptyness (that I can't convey with mere words) at that moment.

Now there was no escaping it! Do you know why? Because this empty void, this absolute terrifying Nothing!  Is what I am, the self is secondary and the void is primary, and that was definitely the way it was feeling at that moment.

It was death! Like you really don't get it! Fucking death! But even worse than bodily death, because the body and mind were still functioning, so it was more like death, but being alive and conscious of the fact your dead! 

The-Void-II1.jpg  This picture does not do justice to the void i am talking about.

So sounds pretty bad so far right?

Well don't fear because, it gets better.

So I know the only reason its scary at this moment is because the ego is still resisting, the body kept trying to tense itself, very subtly, because when it didn't you couldn't feel a body.

So I laid back, opened the body and said out loud, "God I love you I surrender" 

hqdefault.jpg

I closed my eyes, suddenly a intense vibration buzzed through my entire being, and before I know it there was pure love! No more fear, just pure love!

Love love love love love love love!!!!!!

I just kept saying Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!

It was like a love orgasm! 

And I burst into tears, Infinity!!!!!

Infinity is pure love!!! God loves you, god loves me, loves everything!!!! All things!! God is goodness!! Is benevolence!! 

And also God is me, and you! You are the infinite self, whether you realize that in this life or the next, doesn't matter, we are all one.

So when I had this experience of the absolute, you had it with me, because at that moment, every being that has ever lived or died or will live and die in the future, was all one. And always will be. The Timeless one.

I cryed for about 2 hours, while listening to songs, and I felt like I was crying away all the accumulated pain of generations, and at the same time crying because I am one with you all and that melts my heart.

After a while I went back into my normal state of feeling more like a body, than the emptyness, and I am glad because it is intense.

I know it sounds to you like I am speaking from the ego, the self, and I am, but I am one, with the absolute always, so are you, it may sound like ego as well because I am writing in terms or relativity, relationship, and this experience was the absolute, no relationship, just one, one infinite being, that we all are.

I hope i inspired you to find the love of God.

9 minutes ago, Callum A said:

Love is A scent of God,

Deep inside your being, there is a surge of love that can pour through you, and wash away, the world.

9a0cda49fdc50f75f4a84b2faf04315b.jpg

Hi, :)

I have been contemplating whether or not to write this post, number 1 because I know that it is a egoic desire, and part of me as a self wants to show off, or seem interesting or something!

But also there is another part that genuinely wants to share something of beauty and hopefully inspire you, as you have inspired me.

If you have read any of the post that i have posted before, you may have seen that I have spoke about various experiences, altered states of consciousness that I have had.

And I have had a fair number, and each time they are a bit deeper, or a bit more inclusive, as I am sure the deeper each and everyone of you go into your being, you will find that you can never really say you have reached the pinnacle of yourself experientially, because there is always deeper to go.

This is the beauty of consciousness work.

I am not going to go into how I reached this profound experience, but let's just say I was helped by a substance, one that doesn't have any visual hallucinations. 

It was late night and I was sitting on the couch by myself, meditative.

It happened spontaneously, just like it always does, and it started off as a sense of myself expanding into the present moment, and I started to feel that deep, still, solid feeling like I have felt before on previous enlightenments. But this time it was going to be the next level, I knew that instantly, because my sense of body was starting to disappear very quickly!

It was very intense, and pretty scary! 

I had my eyes closed at that moment, and opened them to try to lessen its intensity, Didn't work!

I remember some thoughts coming in that went something like, "Oh shit!" "Oh fuck!"  And a sense of panick was was starting to happen, :0 

There's no words that can do justice to that moment! And you will only know what I am talking about when it happens to you, but there was just this empty void! More empty than I have ever known! So empty that it was frightening! And its not like this is the first taste of the absolute for me, so you can appreciate the emptyness (that I can't convey with mere words) at that moment.

Now there was no escaping it! Do you know why? Because this empty void, this absolute terrifying Nothing!  Is what I am, the self is secondary and the void is primary, and that was definitely the way it was feeling at that moment.

It was death! Like you really don't get it! Fucking death! But even worse than bodily death, because the body and mind were still functioning, so it was more like death, but being alive and conscious of the fact your dead! 

The-Void-II1.jpg  This picture does not do justice to the void i am talking about.

So sounds pretty bad so far right?

Well don't fear because, it gets better.

So I know the only reason its scary at this moment is because the ego is still resisting, the body kept trying to tense itself, very subtly, because when it didn't you couldn't feel a body.

So I laid back, opened the body and said out loud, "God I love you I surrender" 

hqdefault.jpg

I closed my eyes, suddenly a intense vibration buzzed through my entire being, and before I know it there was pure love! No more fear, just pure love!

Love love love love love love love!!!!!!

I just kept saying Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!

It was like a love orgasm! 

And I burst into tears, Infinity!!!!!

Infinity is pure love!!! God loves you, god loves me, loves everything!!!! All things!! God is goodness!! Is benevolence!! 

And also God is me, and you! You are the infinite self, whether you realize that in this life or the next, doesn't matter, we are all one.

So when I had this experience of the absolute, you had it with me, because at that moment, every being that has ever lived or died or will live and die in the future, was all one. And always will be. The Timeless one.

I cryed for about 2 hours, while listening to songs, and I felt like I was crying away all the accumulated pain of generations, and at the same time crying because I am one with you all and that melts my heart.

After a while I went back into my normal state of feeling more like a body, than the emptyness, and I am glad because it is intense.

I know it sounds to you like I am speaking from the ego, the self, and I am, but I am one, with the absolute always, so are you, it may sound like ego as well because I am writing in terms or relativity, relationship, and this experience was the absolute, no relationship, just one, one infinite being, that we all are.

I hope i inspired you to find the love of God.

You explain what it is like to experience infinity so well! Thanks for the post since I am sure it inspires people to keep the work up :)

@Callum A." I took nndmt without having any prior knowledge of it. I had no experience with eastern spirituality or meditation. I was an atheist at the time though I was raised catholic. When I took the dmt, I went though all the normal stages of dmt and was completely convinced that I had died and was on the other side. I was freaking the fuck out. There were a lot of amazing visuals. But I kept trying to think of my home and my family and my familiar settings. Through force of will I brought myself back in to normal earth world for a few moments, and was panicking "holy shit!" "holy shit, I'm dying!" . Someone I was with said "it's ok". In that moment I intuited that I had no where else to go, but to go within. So in that moment I directed my mind to go within my self. In that moment I was transported to a realm made of white light. There was a being that was radiating light standing right in front of me with a rainbow aura looking down on me and smiling and I was instantly filled with the most overwhelming amounts of love, compassion, warmth, comfort, safety, bliss, and peace. All fear and discomfort was completely and utterly dissolved in this experience. It was incredibly crystal clear and realistic."

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin Wow Thankyou for sharing that profound experience with me, life is a wonderful gift, and I am glad I am here with you and everyone else to share this with.

I am so happy to come to the realisation that the fundamental nature of reality is goodness and love, that is the instant message I got when I surrendered, I was told not through mere words, but through a message of love that peirced through my body.

12 minutes ago, Callum A said:

@Colin Wow Thankyou for sharing that profound experience with me, life is a wonderful gift, and I am glad I am here with you and everyone else to share this with.

I am so happy to come to the realisation that the fundamental nature of reality is goodness and love, that is the instant message I got when I surrendered, I was told not through mere words, but through a message of love that peirced through my body.

Same, no words were exchanged. It was pure, all being piercing feeling. And it gave me an understanding that the foundation of reality is goodness . Though it has been a long hard, road to integrate this knowing in this struggling world. My best ally has been Channelhigherself.com check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

@Callum A Also yes I am extremely happy to read your account, and to be here with you.

@Colin Thankyou I will be sure to checked that site out.

And absolutely there can be times of struggle, the love of our infinite being will help see us through.

With love my friend :)

37 minutes ago, Colin said:

@Callum A." I took nndmt without having any prior knowledge of it. I had no experience with eastern spirituality or meditation. I was an atheist at the time though I was raised catholic. When I took the dmt, I went though all the normal stages of dmt and was completely convinced that I had died and was on the other side. I was freaking the fuck out. There were a lot of amazing visuals. But I kept trying to think of my home and my family and my familiar settings. Through force of will I brought myself back in to normal earth world for a few moments, and was panicking "holy shit!" "holy shit, I'm dying!" . Someone I was with said "it's ok". In that moment I intuited that I had no where else to go, but to go within. So in that moment I directed my mind to go within my self. In that moment I was transported to a realm made of white light. There was a being that was radiating light standing right in front of me with a rainbow aura looking down on me and smiling and I was instantly filled with the most overwhelming amounts of love, compassion, warmth, comfort, safety, bliss, and peace. All fear and discomfort was completely and utterly dissolved in this experience. It was incredibly crystal clear and realistic."

What was that being standing infront of you and radiating light?

Just now, Natasha said:

What was that being standing infront of you and radiating light?

I want to be careful not to pollute the experience with what I have learned since then, but considering that it was a male that shared physical characteristics to me I would describe it as a divine representation of myself. An impossibly evolved and divine representation of myself. The word higherself makes sense to me. Though i'm sure it would mean different things to different people. Also This being was standing really really close to me. Like about a foot away.

2 minutes ago, Colin said:

I want to be careful not to pollute the experience with what I have learned since then, but considering that it was a male that shared physical characteristics to me I would describe it as a divine representation of myself. An impossibly evolved and divine representation of myself. The word higherself makes sense to me. Though i'm sure it would mean different things to different people. Also This being was standing really really close to me. Like about a foot away.

If you shared your experience with a Christian, they would insist that was Jesus. They say he is the first one to great you in heaven. Was just curious what you though that was and if you received any communication.

Deep.. only way to explain it is no communicate of sound or words only God touches you and it releases .. not your ego of course only your true self is shown in all its love ... thank you as myself in that feeling 

21 hours ago, Natasha said:

If you shared your experience with a Christian, they would insist that was Jesus. They say he is the first one to great you in heaven. Was just curious what you though that was and if you received any communication.

Well as much as I am reluctant to ascribe it to Christianity, at an earlier part of the trip a row of about sevenish purple hebrew script appeared right in front  of my field of view. They were crystal clear and began very rapidly arranging themselves in different order, some being taken out and replaced. I didn't consciously understand it. I don't speak Hebrew. I don't have Jewish relatives. I didn't grow up around synagogues. But, that sounds like a communication to me.

Edited by Colin

28 minutes ago, Colin said:

well as much as I am reluctant to ascribe it to Christianity at an earlier part of the trip a row of about sevenish purple hebrew script appeared right in front  of my field of view. They were crystal clear and began very rapidly arranging themselves in different order, some being taken out and replaced. I didn't consciously understand it. I don't speak Hebrew. I don't have Jewish relatives. I didn't grow up around synagogues. That sounds like a communication to me.

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

1 hour ago, SLICKHAWK said:

communication yes however did you read it and or understand its meaning ?

@SLICKHAWK While someone who understood this language may have understood the row of hebrew script, as it was, when I first got there.  As soon as I focused on it, it began to rapidly change, and the rate of change was so fast that even the most advanced scholar would not have been able to understand it or keep up. I think it is possible that while my conscious mind did not understand it , a higher part of my self did. Though I am careful not to delude myself and guess what it was.