Javfly33

In the age we live in, is it possible to maintain a high state of consciousness ?

86 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, knakoo said:

Intimate relationships can be very useful to show us our blind spots and attachements. It acts as a mirror. In other words you get emotionally triggered and it's an opportunity to release stuff.

That's very accurate .

Last breakup awoke the fuck outta of me more than several psychedelic trips ??

5 hours ago, Tahuti said:

this is not the case for me.

^ This is why....all our experiences are definitely unique. Psychedelic trips are good mirrors, but so is human interaction, hell this forum is a very good mirror.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This time is perfect for awakening for one simple reason: there is nothing else to do.

It has already been seen that reason is a dead end. and wealth. and the couple. and all. It has already been seen that the human condition is dissatisfaction, old age and death. what a scam right? anyone with a little blood will find a way out of this horrible trap

14 hours ago, Tahuti said:

Try to have deeper trips then.

When I synthesize and smoke n,n-dmt with synthetic 5meO sprinkled on top, this is not the case for me.

There are some things you learn in life that you can't just cut your way through with chemicals.

1 hour ago, Tahuti said:

Your entire experience is mediated by neurochemicals... hahaha.

Your post is emotional for you. You are not at the state of consciousness where you can notice the efficacy of these chemicals. 

These chemicals are the hammer to the nail. You could use your hand but I find that to be inefficient. They simply are tools. I call them "meta-materials". Like how aliens use meta-materials(if you are into that stuff).

Psychedelics are very useful and even crucial for some at some point in the spiritual path, don't get me wrong. But they can't be your chosen tool to build a good steady consciousness and 'awaken' state.

They are still external chemicals, and they have their correspondent "comedown" as any other drug. While they can provide some longer lasting effects, at the end they won't hold you. Trust me I've tried them quite several times. I have probably +30 trips under the belt. I still trip with Psylocibin a handful of times per year. I believe Psylocibin in particular provides some fundamental energetic knowledge that is too good to not invest some time of your life once in a while to receive that wisdom. Yet you are being naive if you think they can be a substitute from true regular consciousness work.  

Basically, this is Drugs 101: You don't want to rely on a chemical to feel good/feel powerful/be conscious on a steady basis. It has been proven way too much times that it never works. But for exploration? Hell yeah they are magic. The most effective ever. Just don't use them as a crutch to avoid doing true mastery of your self. 

Edited by Javfly33

Yes it is possible to maintain this level of conciousness - by recognising it in this moment, it keeps getting deeper and deeper

You dont need physechedlics or anything else, you just need your mind to reconcile God/Infinity to the present moment, and let it deepen and deepen