King Merk

Awakening To Infinite Horrors

4 posts in this topic

I had an awakening experience in my dream last night.

It was horrifying.

It felt like a DMT trip but with torture.

I would live one torture experience such as having my back repeatedly broken by being stretched backwards over this wooden structure.

Then I would flash into a new scene of laying on a table having my limbs ripped off.

Then I was a disfigured fish like creature being eaten alive by some alien like predator.

Then I had various body parts hung from metal wires and was flown around for the entertainment of others. 

This went on for what felt like an infinity, each experience transitioning into the next like a fractal zoom. 

Over & over again I experienced the most painful of deaths.

It made me feel absolutely crazy.

I remember in the middle of one of my torture sessions having a piece of advice manifest in front of me in the form of an actualized.org forum text box.

The box said to not get lost in the bewilderment of the torture and rather to focus on the sensations of the experience.

Essentially, the advice was to develop more sensate clarity of the pain rather than running from it.

I did.

I started to feel into the torture.

Started to vipassanize every sensation I was aware of until eventually… 

I woke up.

I’ve never been so happy to live my egoic human life.

Never have I seen such beauty in the human experience. 

I woke up with a newfound sense of compassion for all life beings. Not just earthly life beings but the many, many other beings that are also experiencing deep suffering outside of our known universe.

I’m glad to be alive. 

Edited by King Merk

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I'm glad you're okay... that sounds like a lot all at once.

It's a bit paradoxical how waking up works.. on the one hand, you realize the unreality of things, which helps you out of/ease suffering. On the other hand, you realize the depth of "darkness" consciousness is capable of, in contrast with "light", and that it's relative depending on what you're contrasting with. The good news is consciousness is moving and leading itself toward the light. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 hours ago, Holykael said:

God is awful. Existence a mistake.

4 hours ago, puporing said:

I'm glad you're okay... that sounds like a lot all at once.

It's a bit paradoxical how waking up works.. on the one hand, you realize the unreality of things, which helps you out of/ease suffering. On the other hand, you realize the depth of "darkness" consciousness is capable of, in contrast with "light", and that it's relative depending on what you're contrasting with. The good news is consciousness is moving and leading itself toward the light. 

You can't make this stuff up if you tried. 

Holykael= realize the depth of "darkness" consciousness is capable of.

puporing= consciousness is moving and leading itself toward the light.

We are witnessing that in this very thread. 

One wants everyone to realize the depth of darkness of consciousness =Holy Kael

And one wants to move and lead all discussions of consciousness towards the light. =puporing.

So cool, so funny, a beautiful mirror. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.