Mu_

God is imperfect and so are you....

7 posts in this topic

For me, it’s called accepting reality. I’m limited in what I know, in my compassion, and in my physical condition. I just am. It would be delusional and counter-productive for me to presume otherwise.

None of this means I can’t or don’t seek to improve . I do. But it means I’m doing so aware that even progress is progress, not perfection.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

God is imperfect? God is actually perfect. 

Shiva is equally okay with pain or pleasure, joy or sadness. That’s part of the perfection. 

will watch later in full

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

For me, it’s called accepting reality. I’m limited in what I know, in my compassion, and in my physical condition. I just am. It would be delusional and counter-productive for me to presume otherwise.

None of this means I can’t or don’t seek to improve . I do. But it means I’m doing so aware that even progress is progress, not perfection.

Ya I think that is a healthy space to be. But there is also a paradoxical realization that it is Perfect in so called imperfection which can defiantly shift and orient things internally as well. 

Edited by Mu_

God is perfect, because God is formless potential. All form is imperfect, because all form has limitations. But all form united together (which they are) is perfect in its totality. So any imperfection we see or experience is just self bias. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I think your idea of what is perfect is what is imperfect. If something exists, how can it be anything other than perfect?

On 9/5/2022 at 9:19 AM, Razard86 said:

God is perfect, because God is formless potential. All form is imperfect, because all form has limitations. But all form united together (which they are) is perfect in its totality. So any imperfection we see or experience is just self bias. 

But there is also ultimately no "self" for self-bias...  Love, chaos, discomfort, peace, bliss are all aspects of the journey that God is and has been and remains as, but again these are just good approximation words to point to suchness...... Perfect, imperfect?  Well.......

Edited by Mu_