JevinR

How To Become The Most Masculine Man That Ever Lived?

45 posts in this topic

Why do you need to become the most masculine man that ever lived?

Being The Most Masculine Man That Ever Lived is very lame. Try being the most "you" person that ever lived, that's the shit.

4 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Start with not giving a fuck anymore ;)

Hahaha!!! Look out! B|

Agreed! People can be vain in soooo many ways! And your own vanity attracts you to other people's vanity. And vanity is, in a sense, any thing other than "you". 

There are pieces to put in to place. But if we wait till we have all those ideal pieces then we have an identity that attracts and repels. Or "vanity". 

Sometimes things that take your identity can turn out to be beautiful paths to perhaps what may grow into the ability to share enlightenment! Intimately! Now that's the kundalini talkin there.

Edited by Pyrrhocorax graculus

Okay now let's talk about the real deal! I'll give you the basic, practical, no-bullshit steps to becomming the most masculine man that ever lived. BUT! You got to act quickly upon it, otherwise some other dude will read this and apply these steps before you. Then everything is too late, because the most masculine man is never second!

1. Loudly proclaim to everyone that you are now the most masculine man that ever lived. This way you make sure everyone knows it, and remind them in case they forget.

2. Grow a long, ungroomed beard. Claim you have this beard not because you think it's manly, but because you like it and you want to have one. In reality, you just try to hide your insecurities.

3. Cover half of your body with ugly tribal tattoos, so everyone know you are the shit. How else are people going to know how badass and free you are, and also so very unique at the same time?

4. Go to the gym 6 times a week, only to practice crossfit. Crossfit is the modern alpha males favourite activity. Don't forget to teach everyone else in the gym about crossfit and the proper techniques.

5. Post 10 selfies a day of yourself on instagram. For the same reason as #1, in case people forget how amazing you are with your invisible gainz and you ugly beard and even uglier tattoos.

6. Drive a bike, just because you are so dangerous and edgy...maybe even a little too dangerous!

7. Become the leadsinger of a rockband! That's a no-brainer, really. !CAUTION! DOn't you dare to work a secure, comfortable 9-5 job! That's pussy!

8. Hit on every girl you see in a tender-aggressive manner. Pretend you are just a nice, social guy who likes to chat and is always looking for new friends, but never leave her alone until you finally conquered her! Ladies love men who know what they want and keep pursiung it until someone is crying...mainly because of a pepper spray attack.

Now beware, this is just the first level. When you have completed all of the above steps, come back to me so we can advance to the next level!

37 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

Okay now let's talk about the real deal! I'll give you the basic, practical, no-bullshit steps to becomming the most masculine man that ever lived. BUT! You got to act quickly upon it, otherwise some other dude will read this and apply these steps before you. Then everything is too late, because the most masculine man is never second!

1. Loudly proclaim to everyone that you are now the most masculine man that ever lived. This way you make sure everyone knows it, and remind them in case they forget.

2. Grow a long, ungroomed beard. Claim you have this beard not because you think it's manly, but because you like it and you want to have one. In reality, you just try to hide your insecurities.

3. Cover half of your body with ugly tribal tattoos, so everyone know you are the shit. How else are people going to know how badass and free you are, and also so very unique at the same time?

4. Go to the gym 6 times a week, only to practice crossfit. Crossfit is the modern alpha males favourite activity. Don't forget to teach everyone else in the gym about crossfit and the proper techniques.

5. Post 10 selfies a day of yourself on instagram. For the same reason as #1, in case people forget how amazing you are with your invisible gainz and you ugly beard and even uglier tattoos.

6. Drive a bike, just because you are so dangerous and edgy...maybe even a little too dangerous!

7. Become the leadsinger of a rockband! That's a no-brainer, really. !CAUTION! DOn't you dare to work a secure, comfortable 9-5 job! That's pussy!

8. Hit on every girl you see in a tender-aggressive manner. Pretend you are just a nice, social guy who likes to chat and is always looking for new friends, but never leave her alone until you finally conquered her! Ladies love men who know what they want and keep pursiung it until someone is crying...mainly because of a pepper spray attack.

Now beware, this is just the first level. When you have completed all of the above steps, come back to me so we can advance to the next level!

@The Alchemist hahahahahah

This is so funny shit man.

This is like telling someone that Star Wars is real hahahaha

Oh lord... I was afraid to open this topic all day. Now I know why :)))))))))))))))))))))) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Ok one last reply on this issue:

Peace brother, be an actual alpha by stepping out of this "most masculine man" nonsense. Be yourself, be authentic, have a compelling vision and a epic mission in your life. Detach from this concepts of alpha, beta, most masculine and so on.

Speand 3 years in the mountains of Alaska, using only your primal instincts to keep you alive. Then, kill a bear with your bare hands and were its hide as a cape. I hear that if you stick your hand down its throat that it can work. Then chew on bark as a snack. Develope a keen sense of smell, so you can detect danger from yards away. Build up enough strength to be able to pull a large tree out of the ground (routs and all). And that is how you become the manliest man to ever live. :)

But, all of this is from a natural selection perspective. It takes more than that to be a real man. You'll need to be wise and have control over your emotions, as much as possible anyway. You need to know how women work, in a sense. You have to develope higher values and principles, and live by them. Become more confident. The bear helps, but it's mostly flashy.

Edited by T1r1on

6 hours ago, Jecht Spencer said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Your welcome

Hey did I say you could use my image without permission?

9 hours ago, DanoDMano said:

Hey did I say you could use my image without permission?

You are the left girl, right? ;)

13 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Ok one last reply on this issue:

Peace brother, be an actual alpha by stepping out of this "most masculine man" nonsense. Be yourself, be authentic, have a compelling vision and a epic mission in your life. Detach from this concepts of alpha, beta, most masculine and so on.

I started to look at this video and I was sure it is going to be really bad, but actually this guy is pretty good example for many guys out there :) So happy there are examples like this. Obviously I personally like someone like Yogananda or spiritual leaders, but I can definitely see young men getting a lot out of this in this modern and crazy society. Great.

18 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

He also has steak and whiskey for breakfast and not only is a great pick up artist, but created pick up!!

1 hour ago, Dhana Choko said:

I started to look at this video and I was sure it is going to be really bad, but actually this guy is pretty good example for many guys out there :) So happy there are examples like this. Obviously I personally like someone like Yogananda or spiritual leaders, but I can definitely see young men getting a lot out of this in this modern and crazy society. Great.

Elliott is a pretty awesome guy, joke aside his channel might be exactly what OP was looking for.

8 hours ago, kalter000 said:

You are the left girl, right? ;)

@Ramu  LOL funny, You made me spew my coffee at mid gulp. Thanks a lot.

@The Alchemist You are serious about all that right because i just start doing doing them and it worked really good.But i want to make sure you not joking.haha

10 hours ago, Mohsinuddin said:

@The Alchemist You are serious about all that right because i just start doing doing them and it worked really good.But i want to make sure you not joking.haha

Uhhhh I'm pretty sure he's being like, sarcastic?