Sugarcoat

Got scammed for almost 1k dollars while trying to buy edibles online

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, cjoseph90 said:

hey, sorry this happened to you, same thing happened with me a month ago with shrooms through telegram/ paypal. As i was soo naive, and my desperation took over and it clouded my logic. I believed everything they said. Even though it was for a small amount, still stung a lot as i was desperate also in getting the product as i cant get it easily where i am. Like Leo said in his how to avoid getting scamed eps, sometimes its worth it, loosing the money just for the lesson and to never repeat the mistake again.

Wow you sound exactly like me. Same here

desperation can take over sometimes. It’s weird because I’m usually the type of person that does careful research. If I’m gonna buy for example a skincare product I can spend hours researching , looking at reviews , looking at facts about certain ingredients etc. it’s like a part of my personality to be very calculated but damn we all slip up sometimes 

it’s frustrating when you’re into this kind of stuff but you struggle finding means to obtain them. Welp gotta go to the forest then and pick some up myself maybe die from poisoning lol maybe that’s my destiny 

true that! I def learned something from this so it’s not ONLY negative 

1 hour ago, something_else said:

Never buy anything from anyone online anywhere that doesn't have reviews. The dark web is reliable because any source you use will have reviews, and any good market will use an escrow system so if you don't get what you buy, the seller doesn't get their money.

This is another reason never to buy psychedelics over the clearnet, it's almost always a scam unless you use it to arrange a meetup in person.

Thanks for the info. sounds reasonable. 
with the little knowledge I have about the dark web it’ll take a while before I even proceed with something like that. Lol this happening taught me something about caution 

14 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

im really clueless about this all I got are some Snapchat dealers lol

You mean Snapchat scammers? xD Snapchat dealers do not exist, and if they do, they are an utter idiot who you shouldn't interact with, because it might be contagious.

18 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Thanks for the info. sounds reasonable. 
with the little knowledge I have about the dark web it’ll take a while before I even proceed with something like that. Lol this happening taught me something about caution 

It is something you need to be careful with so the caution is sensible. Honestly your best bet is to go out to a club or something and ask around for numbers.

I’ve gotten a few numbers this way

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

You mean Snapchat scammers? xD Snapchat dealers do not exist, and if they do, they are an utter idiot who you shouldn't interact with, because it might be contagious.

Well I’ve bought weed through someone on Snapchat and it worked.  But he doesn’t seem to be the dealer himself but was connected to a dealer  because he gave us a number to some other guy and even offered to be the one to give it to us next time because the guy was a bit late

Me and my cousin bought the cheap edibles from some other guy on snap,   it was only 5 dollars each and we only bought two because he said they contained 65mg each. We didn’t mind if it was a scam because it was so cheap. I mean they did give an effect but pretty darn weak lol

we just wanna get high of some nice edibles how hard can it be

Hahaha wym contagious 

Edited by Sugarcoat

On 8/29/2022 at 10:03 PM, puporing said:

LOL. Coz we don't all got that kind of connections. :ph34r:

ahaha it's not that hard to get connections. You just have to be friendly with anybody that smokes weed and ask them for their hook up, or if they can get it for you.

Where there is someone that sells weed, they probably sell other stuff, or know more serious people that do.

hrhrhtewgfegege