Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

The Being

7 posts in this topic

In actuality, there is just one "person" in existence, and what you call I and what anyone, or any being, else calls I are actually referring to the same I of existence. There is only one I who experiences all realities and all dimensions through its infinite individualized forms. 

The being that is infinite somehow opens itself up as space and time and continuity and all phenomena. This being, that is the only being, simultaneously is every experience there is, and forms and organizes itself as individual realities and contexts. 

This being is creating, experiencing, all the pasts and futures, and all the locations, and all possibilities, and even impossibilities ever, simultaneously. Being is the idea of the infinity that it is possibility and actuality, also, simultaneously. 

And being is so intelligent and creative, and brilliant, that it can organize itself within itself into the touch of infinity, and from that point onwards it organizes itself, or it realizes its own self, accordingly. In this way, being is finding itself in itself again, in a way that it did not before, in the idea of evolution through, and as, space and time. 

It becomes the self informing experience, through intuition and reason, in its truest sense, that it begins to discover its own logic of its own logic of its own logic, ad infinitum. And it realizes the mental nature of itself, and then it moves into the further exploration of the mental nature of the mental nature, in a sense, by its own phenomenology, by its own logic that is itself. 

It knows itself as history and all the individualities, and, in the process, understands the nature of its being, and its being is, what we may call, Peace and Love, its nature is the process where it experiences the idea, and experience, of knowing itself, the nature of Mind, the mechanism, the science, of how it, the Mind, experiences itself as different forms, of and as, itself. 

And the more it realizes that Mind and Love and Peace and Reason are all actually the same thing, the more, as its individualized form, it, in a sense, merges, and relaxes, into itself, and allows its individual mind merge, more and more, with the total, absolute, Mind, and within that process, it realizes that it is the process itself. 

That's the point where it becomes the process that is the end of the process. That's the point where experience becomes the destination, the process, the now, becomes the destination. The mind understands everything, it understands the gist, the truth of all truths, and it retunes to the experience of discovering the infinite relative truths that form it as itself as the process. 

Being that is nothing, for it is nothing becomes something, and the process of becoming that something, and that process is the nothing. There, being begins to understand what it means to touch the reality, what it means to become being that is the becoming, and unfolding of infinite intelligence as thoughts, words, and deeds to itself, and it becomes the things that it is, and it becomes the process of discovering itself that is the process of being. 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

That's the point where it becomes the process that is the end of the process. That's the point where experience becomes the destination, the process, the now, becomes the destination. The mind understands everything, it understands the gist, the truth of all truths, and it retunes to the experience of discovering the infinite relative truths that form it as itself as the process. 

And why it's doing that ? Why can't it just stay in its original state of omniscient and omnipotence?  Why is God such a drama queen? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

37 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And why it's doing that ? Why can't it just stay in its original state of omniscient and omnipotence?  Why is God such a drama queen? 

Because infinitude must contain all finitudes and god is anal about being everything possible. Radical implications of oneness and whatever. If it were up to me life would not exist either.

12 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Because infinitude must contain all finitudes and god is anal about being everything possible. Radical implications of oneness and whatever. If it were up to me life would not exist either.

Well fuck god then . If I could only see this motherfucker...

Oops ..I just realised i can see him In the mirror xD

-Osho

I think it is because if God showed us what omniscience and omnipotence actually are right now, we'd just lose our frickin minds. 

10 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I think it is because if God showed us what omniscience and omnipotence actually are right now, we'd just lose our frickin minds. 

Yep.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

38 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

No .God is a bitch .

if he wanted to..he could have designed a better universe than this shitty one where you don't have to experience pain and hunger and loss.etc.but he chooses not to. 

-Osho