Someone here

How to integrate stage blue ?

12 posts in this topic

I consider myself at stage orange on the spiral. I'm pretty much rationally oriented..materialistically oriented..achievement oriented..successful oriented. Etc.

I value individuality .rationality .science. secular atheistic versions of spirituality like what the whole new age community is based upon .

But I haven't fully transcend stage blue .I'm craving an absolute truth that could be written in a book .I crave a belief in separate God as a father figure who can listen to my prayer and help me find my way in life .I crave for absolute good and evil. Moral and immoral.  Seems like a lot of blue shadow to integrate. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm craving an absolute truth that could be written in a book .I crave a belief in separate God as a father figure who can listen to my prayer and help me find my way in life .I crave for absolute good and evil. Moral and immoral.  Seems like a lot of blue shadow to integrate. 

That's the surface-level appearance of Blue. You have to ask: what do these things provide? Order and meaning. These two meta-values go extremely deep, and you can spend years integrating them. So you don't have to integrate Blue by becoming a dogmatic, bible-thumping Blue. Just distill the core values.

For the last couple of years, I've been working on creating order and meaning on all levels: daily life, life purpose, interpersonally, privately etc. For example, I've solidified my daily habits (diet, work, exercise, sleep), started taking notes for literally everything, planning things out thoroughly, committing to an education path, upping my workload, always telling the truth, and having faith in the process.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Blue is very toxic. You can't integrate that. 

The only aspect of blue that looks desirable is hard work and discipline. 

You could integrate those aspects. Work hard and stay disciplined in your routine. 

Blue encourages moralizing and dogmatism. 

It's one of the most unhealthy stages of the spiral. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

That's the surface-level appearance of Blue. You have to ask: what do these things provide? Order and meaning. These two meta-values go extremely deep, and you can spend years integrating them. So you don't have to integrate Blue by becoming a dogmatic, bible-thumping Blue. Just distill the core values.

For the last couple of years, I've been working on creating order and meaning on all levels: daily life, life purpose, interpersonally, privately etc. For example, I solidified my daily habits (diet, work, exercise, sleep), started taking notes for literally everything, planning things out thoroughly, committing to an education path, upping my workload, always telling the truth, and having faith in the process.

Good job man .

I don't want to slip back to stage blue. I wanna integrate it. As in completely transcend  it and not leaving any shadow of blue present .

Im satisfied with stage Orange and I don't feel like growing myself to the higher states because I haven't had the necessary  spiritual experiences to upgrade to green, yellow, or turquoise.

I experience Blue as without ambition, hiding behind the system, not pragmatic, unmovable, and inflexible. Surely the blind spots are more than its advantages. So how to completely transcend blue ?

-Osho

9 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You could integrate those aspects. Work hard and stay disciplined in your routine. 

I think you are too demonising blue .it has great values:

Searching for meaning, order, routine and security

Self-control, discipline and loyalty to the doctrine and the rules

Absolute, literal and definite

Morality.

-Osho

'The four Agreements' By Don Ruiz, and 'Seven Habits of highly effective people' by Covey, could be useful books for a general secular blue framework.

The most blue integration I've personally felt was when I followed covey's advice of, 'Make small commitments and keep them'. I intend to return to that mindset one day.

Regarding discipline, 'Atomic Habits', and 'Deep work' are useful for discipline imo. Military dudes can be useful sources for discipline and examples of integrity. I'd be wary of toxic masculine elements of their teaching though.

Hope that helps. 

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

5 hours ago, Ulax said:

'The four Agreements' By Don Ruiz, and 'Seven Habits of highly effective people' by Covey, could be useful books for a general secular blue framework.

The most blue integration I've personally felt was when I followed covey's advice of, 'Make small commitments and keep them'. I intend to return to that mindset one day.

Regarding discipline, 'Atomic Habits', and 'Deep work' are useful for discipline imo. Military dudes can be useful sources for discipline and examples of integrity. I'd be wary of toxic masculine elements of their teaching though.

Hope that helps. 

Thanks brother for the suggestions. 

I heard that "the seven Habits of highly effective people "book is quite popular and powerful one ? Could you give me a brief introduction of what It is about? 

-Osho

Currently attempting to integrate healthy stage blue attributes - discipline and limiting entertainment and constant dopamine hits and pleasure (sacrificing stage green term for abundance). Skimming through Jordan B. Peterson's 12 rules for life to absorb the juiciest glimpses of healthy blue integration. 

On 8/22/2022 at 7:38 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

This is not completely true. Lots of healthy aspects to blue. You're being dogmatic, old soul. 

Change your attitude!

Stage blue isn't about belief in God/the bible, it's about things lie convention and conformity. Chances are you don't have to do anytining to integrate this.