krockerman

Emotional problems in game

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I am a 21 year old male, soon 22

I have been gaming for a while but got stagnated during covid

And I have some minor inner issues in game

Now this may come as a suprise but as a male I am the most attracted to mainly 18-21 year olds

But even at my age I still feel have thougts while daygameing ”oo she is pretty but what if she is under 18” or ”Soon 18 is gonna be too young for me” etc even if I desire to game 18-year-olds to at least I am 30

This has fucked me up so bad that I can’t even bother daygameing more as the shame and the guilt keeps me stuck

Second is touch/persitance

I got traits of asperger symdrome, one on one in an normal environment it’s pretty clear how the other person feels

But on the dancefloor this can be a nightmare, I have creeped out girls before, it’s not a pleasant feeling

I wish I clould game without this problem

Third is making sure that the girl has the right exepcations

I am someone that does not desire a relationship in this phase at life at all. None

I am worried that some girl may fall in love with me. I would hate it because I am such a people pleaser in my heart

Haveing someone that wants to be with me more than casual dating would break me

Now I hope that I can get some support from some kind souls on this forum that have gone through the same issues

The age thing is pretty simple, just ask early on. 

If you don’t want a relationship that is good. Being a player and playing the player card many girls will appreciate that.

Look up attachment theory and begin studying healthy relationships. David Richie has good books as well on relationships. Then, just trial an error and keep practicing.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, krockerman said:

Now I hope that I can get some support from some kind souls on this forum that have gone through the same issues

Tough love is what you need .. watch out for your excuses and any victim narratives.

Socialize, socialize, socialize ... do it over and over until it becomes natural. Unfortunately, you can't think your way out of becoming good in game, you must take right action.

7 hours ago, krockerman said:

Now this may come as a suprise but as a male I am the most attracted to mainly 18-21 year olds

But even at my age I still feel have thougts while daygameing ”oo she is pretty but what if she is under 18” or ”Soon 18 is gonna be too young for me” etc even if I desire to game 18-year-olds to at least I am 30

This has fucked me up so bad that I can’t even bother daygameing more as the shame and the guilt keeps me stuck

Just ask them how old they are right away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YHBylCxJSY

Second is touch/persitance

I got traits of asperger symdrome, one on one in an normal environment it’s pretty clear how the other person feels

But on the dancefloor this can be a nightmare, I have creeped out girls before, it’s not a pleasant feeling

I wish I clould game without this problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjpgbomald8

Third is making sure that the girl has the right exepcations

I am someone that does not desire a relationship in this phase at life at all. None

I am worried that some girl may fall in love with me. I would hate it because I am such a people pleaser in my heart

Haveing someone that wants to be with me more than casual dating would break me

Just be clear about your intentions from the start. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQpPF-NYoQ

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kx7T5ptsFzo

Its all part of it and worrying about anything thats not your intent will make you lose at the game...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.