Illusory Self

Need tips on what to do when a girl comes over..

5 posts in this topic

I noticed my most recent encounter with a girl coming over, that I got incredibly indecisive on what to watch on netflix or what music to watch. I just did not know what to do with her at the same. There was so much indecisiveness going on so I figure I need to get some good shows on T.V to watch and good music to listen to, just not sure what or maybe even doing something else. 

Does anyone have any good shows/music playlists or suggestions that I can use for when I next have a girl around 

Maybe even something else, I notice I am very indecisive when it comes to this. I need to have things in the back of my mind on what to do. 

I'm guessing good music will be ideal while I can chat/escalate. 

Also, I don't drink alcohol and don't know if I should have a bottle of wine in stock in case she may want a glass. Thinking about doing that also. 

Any and all advice welcome :)

@Illusory Self I think having a bottle of wine can be good, alcohol is good for anxiety, so drinking a cup can be a good way to relax when first meeting the person.

The most important thing is to be self assured and relaxed. Woman can sense your emotional state, so it's not so important to do the right thing, but moreso to be in the right mental/emotional state. 

Maybe do a bunch of push ups or go for a really long walk and see how you feel after.

What do you like to do in your free time? Is there a way to include her into those activities?

Some of my favorites are dancing together, painting, cooking, watching a nature documentary, hiking, rock climbing, going to museums, taking walks with my dog, etc.

Just find fun stuff to do together. Then take her to your room for a little indoor Olympics ;) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

1) You need to have a solid library already built of great music. Create various playlists of your fave music for various moods. Dancing, high energy, low energy, erotic, jazzy, lyrics, no lyrics, ambient, etc.

2) When it comes to watching movies, just watch whatever YOU want to watch. Watch things you are genuinely interested in. You should have a collection of movies, shows, and documentaries already pre-loaded so you can quickly browse through to find whatever catches your fancy.

All of the above should be familiar to you like the back of your hand, so you don't have to think or decide about anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Illusory Self I think having a bottle of wine can be good, alcohol is good for anxiety, so drinking a cup can be a good way to relax when first meeting the person.

The most important thing is to be self assured and relaxed. Woman can sense your emotional state, so it's not so important to do the right thing, but moreso to be in the right mental/emotional state. 

Maybe do a bunch of push ups or go for a really long walk and see how you feel after.

@Raptorsin7 We had a good time together, probably will see her again but just focusing on the areas I need to improve on. She even got me a takeway, the most delicious burger ever. We didn't have sex though because she said she was on her period. Pretty confident I build enough rapport with her that she will see me again, was with her for 5 hours. Went to mine, swimming in sea, hers etc... She was such an attractive spanish girl.. probabaly a 7/8

Dates are honestly so dependant on emotional state at the time..