Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

How can I access the book list after purchasing?

5 posts in this topic

It’s appears that the counter-intuitive nature of Actualized.org not only occurs within the teachings but also the usability of the products. I purchased the book list some time ago and cannot access it. I’m on an iPhone using the Safari browser. If someone could give me a hint on how to get to the list, I’d greatly appreciate it. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

24 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It’s appears that the counter-intuitive nature of Actualized.org not only occurs within the teachings but also the usability of the products.

:D

I think when I purchase the book list using Paypal, the blog automatically created an account with that email which is different from the one I use for the forum. Sometimes I auto-log into the blog using the forum email. Maybe that's the case for you?

2 minutes ago, Vibes said:

:D

I think when I purchase the book list using Paypal, the blog automatically created an account with that email which is different from the one I use for the forum. Sometimes I auto-log into the blog using the forum email. Maybe that's the case for you?

I have the login for the proper account and can get online just fine. I just can’t find the way to get to the damn booklist. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Yeah the booklist can be found in the products section, maybe something unfortunate happend to the account. If you do not see the list and have a receit of the purchase message Leo for the list, I am pretty sure you will gain access immediately. 

I have the list also for a couple of years now and did not have any issues so far.