Ya know

Getting serious about transcending stage orange

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have integrated red, blue, elements of yellow, green and turquoise but my orange is lacking.

What are the most effective resources to fully integrate stage orange with minimal shadow?

Currently I am absorbing Tim Grover's material Winning - looking at Kobe Bryant, studying the chakra system (manipura)

I feel as if my base of red and blue is solid -

my orange is unstable, which is bottle necking my green +

And I would love to hear peoples experience with weak orange, what it took to overcome it and pitfalls to avoid

To me integrating orange meant creating a presentabe, competitive, confident identity. That's kinda what I have been focusing on this year. Going out more, meeting new people, buying nice clothes, hitting the gym, nailing my diet, improving my game etc. I guess a big part of it is also creating financial abundance, which I find near impossible to do at this point in my life. It's kinda easy to do these things in a vacuum, but of course they should ideally complement your other values and not clash with them.

I guess good mentors for this would be people like Andrew Tate, David Goggins, Owen Cook, Gary Vee, Robert Greene (if you're philosophically inclined, maybe Nietzsche or Machiavelli will do something for you) and the likes. I also found studying body language, tonality, persuasion (salses and marketing in general) and personality psychology to be quite helpful in finding an identity that works for me. Evolutionary psychology/biology is also great for understanding the Libertarian/Ayn Randian worldview. And of course Leo has a section on his book list, that broadly covers this area.

I'm kind of blending red and orange together here, but I find it hard to separate them in practice (maybe that's just because I'm a tad psychopathic XD).

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

You can't force this, its a natural process. Its like telling a racist man he needs to forcefully overcome his racist views. When he is ready he will be able to see the folly of his views for what they are. This comes with time, expanding in knowledge and experience. You are fine the way you are, its the ego telling you something is wrong. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I'd say its about getting really good at getting what you want, within the rules of society.

I'd study George Leonard's book Mastery, look into the idea of deliberate practice, and creating personal systems. Examples of healthy orange, to my mind, are Cal Newport and Valuetainment.

I'd try and get access to mentors whenever i can too. And don't take advice from people who haven't achieved something similar to what you want. i.e. don't listen to minimum wage becky's advice on how to get rich. or listen to elon musk about how to best throw a basketball.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Nilsi Thanks, I struggle to discern the difference between red and orange at times. Personally I think red is the ego without awareness, orange is the same energy but restrained by consciousness integrated by blue.

5 hours ago, Ya know said:

@Nilsi Thanks, I struggle to discern the difference between red and orange at times. Personally I think red is the ego without awareness, orange is the same energy but restrained by consciousness integrated by blue.

I see red as pure will to power and orange more like individuality within reason. I think if you consciously go about creating your orange identity, you might as well make it powerful, so red and orange can't really be disentangled in that case.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus