Vynce

More questions about 5-meo-DMT trips

5 posts in this topic

I really want to be prepared for my first trip with 5-meo :D

(Although, I guess there is nothing that my ego can do to influence God) 

1. Can you listen to music and is it anyhow important what you hear? I had states of LSD consciousness where the sound of my neighbors flushing the toilet was the most delightful thing ever 

2. Can you eat while being on top of the trip? Just want to see how consciousness imagines taste.

3. Have you found yourself destroying your furniture out of ecstasy? I have experience such states with LSD (1000 ug)?

4. What would be the minimal time you'd give yourself between a break through trip and you having to go to work? With LSD I made sure at minimum one full day. 

5. What is the worst case with plugging? How can you make sure your stomach is sufficiently empty? 

More questions will probably come up... 

I also have questions on 5 meo dmt

What happens if you masturbate during 5 meo Trip? Is masturbation a valid Tool to reduce panic? 

42 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I also have questions on 5 meo dmt

What happens if you masturbate during 5 meo Trip? Is masturbation a valid Tool to reduce panic? 

Can you take 5-meo during masturbation to create excitement? A little bit of panic seems funny to me ;)

Edited by Vynce

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

1. Can you listen to music and is it anyhow important what you hear?

Yes, the right music will send you into ecstasy.

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

2. Can you eat while being on top of the trip? Just want to see how consciousness imagines taste.

It's a bad idea. 5-MeO makes most people very nauseous. Although I have eating right after the peak without throwing up, but I don't recommend this.

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

3. Have you found yourself destroying your furniture out of ecstasy? I have experience such states with LSD (1000 ug)?

You have to be very careful here. You can reach levels of consciousness where you can destroy your own body, let a long furniture.

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

4. What would be the minimal time you'd give yourself between a break through trip and you having to go to work? With LSD I made sure at minimum one full day. 

Depends on your work. At least 12 hours would be ideal.

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

5. What is the worst case with plugging? How can you make sure your stomach is sufficiently empty?

Just don't eat for 4 hours. The stomach does not digest food for longer than 4 hours.

And then right before you plug, you must take a shit.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I've done it many times. It's both awesome but also the climax is underwhelming relative to the bliss of consciousness that you're in. No sex can compare to existential bliss.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Vynce said:

I really want to be prepared for my first trip with 5-meo :D

(Although, I guess there is nothing that my ego can do to influence God) 

1. Can you listen to music and is it anyhow important what you hear? I had states of LSD consciousness where the sound of my neighbors flushing the toilet was the most delightful thing ever 

Definitely, but it's not required ofc. My first low-dose sessions were without any music, just complete silence. But my higher dose sessions were with music. Test it out, see what works for you. I really like ambient music, but play whatever you feel will put you into the best state. I'd avoid music with lyrics though. You want the music to facilitate an inward journey, rather than becoming a distraction. 

No, and you won't want to. Focus on going inwards rather than staying with gross sensations.

No I have always had perfect clarity and control over the body and mind. Never any intention to break anything or move about uncontrollably. 

Half a day is good. The trip duration is very quick and you are back to a normal state of consciousness pretty quickly.

More questions will probably come up... 

Maybe some rare medical issue. Can't speak from experience though. I've never had any issues.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski