Antor8188

Even ugly girls won't give me attention

34 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Ite man why u gotta use Indian derogatory like that with the rest of that man thats fucked up 

He is just stating facts: She was Indian and she was ugly iho.

I remember when I went for a 3/10 and she flaked. This girl was latina and she was ugly imo.

Never again, only 9s and 10s

Good luck

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've done it before.

I see a hot girl, I see an ugly girl. Not feeling so good, I decide to play it safe and approach the ugly one instead, thinking to myself, "This will be easy!", only to realize she's harder to attract than the hot one.

Oh haha. Yeah, less attractive girls aren't always easier than more attractive ones.

But what does that have to do with treating a girl or girls like disposable objects?

12 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Girls are picky in general, even ugly girls have more options than most guys due to online dating.

Yes.

That fat indian ugly girl is still a human being and you were being completely selfish and ignorant of that on your aproach if that's all you saw. Good on her. Start seeing the women you approach as your equals rather than tools or you'll die a virgin.

She could probably smell your insecurity a miles away 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I am under the impression that guys who see women as objects are the guys who get laid the most.

Personally I see women as real people. That's why I am into pick up.

On 7/23/2022 at 0:52 AM, Antor8188 said:

y girls

What's a ''y girl''?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I decide to play it safe and approach the ugly one instead, thinking to myself, "This will be easy!", only to realize she's harder to attract than the hot one.

Why would she be harder to attract than a hot girl?

beep boop

If your mindset going into an approach is, “I’m going to talk to this girl not because I’m actually interested in her but because she’s not attractive and will want to sleep with me even if I don’t put in effort” then that’s exactly what she’s going to pick up on. If she has some semblance of self worth she will toss you to the curb. 

Edited by kamwalker

8 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I am under the impression that guys who see women as objects are the guys who get laid the most.

You gotta think about the karma you are creating in that process too and what that does to your soul if you treat women as walking vaginas. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

10 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Personally I see women as real people. That's why I am into pick up.

I wanted to write unattractive but auto correct changed it to y lol. Moreover, I find Indian girls very sexy lol only this and a few of them are unattractive most of them are pretty sexy just wanted to introduce her to you guys thats why described her using her race because I don’t have much info about her lol.My self esteem is fucking low that’s why I think I will only get laid with women I’m not even attracted to. 

Being in the wrong state of mind is not going to get you anywhere when it comes to approaching women. Putting her on a pedestal or objectifying her to make you feel better won't do you any favours either. 

One thing is for certain, if you're not good at pickup then you will come off as super creepy regardless of your looks. So please take in mind that your approach sucks and even if you looked better she still senses a dark hole sucking energy from you.

If you looked at your approach from a third person, would you really say you came off as a cool person?

All people desire the same thing, nobody wants an ugly partner. Nor do you. You are just doing it out of desperation. ALL people want a partner that doesn't make them want to vomit.