SFRL

Your Stupid Haircut

28 posts in this topic

Just now, Anna Konstantaki said:

@STC  What do you mean with spiritual light? :S

Like be spiritual when it's convenient. 

@STC Maybe, but I'd have to go buy something with a logo on it just to show up at a yoga studio just to prove that I'm not attached to labels, or something like that. :P 

@STC I say your haircut as to its influence both on you and on others is limited. Just like this conversation I´m afraid... ¬¬ Look, if it helps you to shave your head then do that... ^_^

There are enlightened people who pay a lot of attention to how they look and there are enlightened people who don´t. It´s not a measurement for how serious you take spirituality or how wise you are. How attached you are to looks won´t show by your looks or the meaning you give to them but to how you feel about them. You titled this topic "your stupid looks"... Looks are just looks. :) 

Peeeeace ... :x  (hey, why do I sound so hippy when I´m happy? :$:P )

I like my hair! Its thick, very much hair follicles, and everyone wants it! 

1 hour ago, Whywolf said:

@STC Maybe, but I'd have to go buy something with a logo on it just to show up at a yoga studio just to prove that I'm not attached to labels, or something like that. :P 

59 minutes ago, Anna Konstantaki said:

@STC I say your haircut as to its influence both on you and on others is limited. Just like this conversation I´m afraid... ¬¬ Look, if it helps you to shave your head then do that... ^_^

There are enlightened people who pay a lot of attention to how they look and there are enlightened people who don´t. It´s not a measurement for how serious you take spirituality or how wise you are. How attached you are to looks won´t show by your looks or the meaning you give to them but to how you feel about them. You titled this topic "your stupid looks"... Looks are just looks. :) 

Peeeeace ... :x  (hey, why do I sound so hippy when I´m happy? :$:P )

I am very much trolling. It's just some idea that I am playing with. 

And I already do have a buzzed haircut. 

Edited by STC

@STC lol...It's totally OK to laugh at me (my level of hair vanity is ridiculous!)...I actually, seriously, literally, *jumped back in my seat...my hands flew up and everything at the idea of needing personal development haircut!...lol...I have had short hair a couple of times...but I really, really, disliked it (cried myself to sleep until it grew back..lol...I think because I cut my own hair at age 3 and my grandma said i looked like a boy, no offense boys...lol)!...so funny, the justifications that come up...my resistant brain immediately thought of this photo a friend of mine took when she went to India of a beautiful man who had dreads that grew in what appeared to be endless rivers flowing from his body...I can't remember the exact reason for his hair...if he was simply in constant meditation, or something...but for now, i want to hold onto whatever he has...if I cut my hair, it may be later, closer to the pinnacle of my journey..i polar bear swim, etc..isn't that enough for now, to show I have the courage to evolve....I can practically sit on my current rosy, locks...I can keep my lovely "autumn faerie" hair...lol..

I shaved my head around 23 year ago. Never went back. (CLippers without an attachment to be specific) I love it. Wife loves it.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The earth is indeed round

66d9e2713de00dc551b4ae9763b80408.jpg                                         

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly