Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightHawkBuzz

On top of Leo's channel what are some things I can do for personal development?

6 posts in this topic

I am wondering on top of watching Leo's videos what are all the things I can do for personal development. I am wondering what are all the different things I can do for it. I want to know anything and everything I can do. I would like to know all of the youtube channels, books, articles, topics, research and anything else I can look at and do for it. 

His booklist is a good starting point and fairly broad. Depends on what you're looking for, anything more specific you are looking for?

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Google is your friend here. Just pick a topic you are interested in and research the hell out of it. Books, articles, videos, etc.

You have to build skills of doing research on your own. Leo does a great job of delivering ideas / insights that he generates / researches, but you must learn to do it your own because you have specific issues that Leo can't cover.

Start with the videos he has about getting sex from women. These are foundational. 

Edited by Bird Larry