Gabriel Antonio

Leo, Stop Seeing My Posts!!

7 posts in this topic

Sometimes I get this feeling that we are all one. It's like "HOLY SHIT! This is exactly what I am going through. But that person had the guts to expose it."

I was watching this week's actualized episode, and a part of me was certain that Leo was seeing my posts here on this forum. Haha. It sounds really lame when I write it down, but I can't be the only one.

I don't even why I am posting this, because it is so embarrassing to think some stupid shit like that, as if I were somehow special. But, hey, why not?

We are all one as in being. have you awakening to this perhaps it's only questionof your mind unless true or just being?. trust in Leo his teaching is and if we are all one being we are leo.. wait Leo did you say I cannot say we are all one being that's spirituality... lol

Sometimes I wonder this, too.  I was being an asshole on another forum, it wasn't... like... I was in a lot of pain and this person ended up poking fun at something that was like bleeding in my deepest soul, or whatever...

And so I went off on them.  And I don't know how they did it, but they installed something on my computer that tracked what I was doing.  And thousands of people were watching me try to self actualize and they saw my tits, too...  And it was really disconcerting, because I'd go onto the art site and sometimes people would draw something related to what I was doing pertaining to my search history.

And sometimes Leo's videos are so on point, it makes me wonder if they sent him anything.  I got rid of the virus, or spyware or whatever, but I have no idea how far that... incident went.  So that sage video where Leo was like, 'sometimes I wish people could follow me around and see what's in my head' - that was panic inducing...
eskie___snow_kingdom_02_by_katiehofgard-darm0vx.png

Edited by Whywolf

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 9:55 AM, SLICKHAWK said:

We are all one as in being. have you awakening to this perhaps it's only questionof your mind unless true or just being?. trust in Leo his teaching is and if we are all one being we are leo.. wait Leo did you say I cannot say we are all one being that's spirituality... lol

That was great.  245.gif

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

IMG_0335.JPG

(I really didn't wanted to be offensive, it was just for fun, tell me if I have to remove it before banning me pliz <3) 

Edited by Ray