Jowblob

Does everyone experience huge aura around you on ayahuasca?

9 posts in this topic

Like i did ayahuasca and the aura/energy around your body was insane. It was like 8inches away from your body and was emitting huge amount of energy. Exactly what i was saying all the time in real life before psychedelics that human aura is around 8 inches way from your body, your consciousness has to be on a high level for you to emit this aura and for others to feel.

I have been watching vids and reading alot but no1 is talking about this aura why? Is not everyone experiencing it?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob are you talking about like a glowy sort of field around your body and stuff around you? Idk if the same but I had that on mushrooms before.. I tend to not emphasize about visuals but sure has a divine feel to it. :D

Well and there was another kind... That was more like layers and layers floating over the contours of my body as if I was zooming out of it. 

Well anyway visuals are not what's important..

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

16 hours ago, puporing said:

@Jowblob are you talking about like a glowy sort of field around your body and stuff around you? Idk if the same but I had that on mushrooms before.. I tend to not emphasize about visuals but sure has a divine feel to it. :D

Well and there was another kind... That was more like layers and layers floating over the contours of my body as if I was zooming out of it. 

Well anyway visuals are not what's important..

Yes like an energy field which was highly apperant to me, specially because i experienced the same energy field when i was at my most conscious without psychedelics. It felt like the same aura... Why no1 is talking about it in ayahuasca? Is not everyone getting it?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Why no1 is saying anything?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I have experience an aura so strong it knocked over a laundry bin after 5meo 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Why no1 is saying anything?

Because this entire aura thing is a new age perspective on energies emitted from forms, and it is too abstract and not beneficial for the purpose of truth or transformation. Most people can't perceive this stuff, and it probably isn't needed.

It is like speaking about chakras instead of the nervous system plexus or endocrine glands. All the chat about different sheets or layers of the body, or emission of subtle energies is just too abstract. It can only be justified when the abstract system contains relevant nuances that aren't contained in the more direct and perceivable system/map.

On the spectrum of abstractness, auras are definitely positioned in the radical side of new age concept that isn't practical or beneficial.  

19 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I have experience an aura so strong it knocked over a laundry bin after 5meo 

@Thought Art Can you elaborate, and in what other ocassions did you experience yourself having this energie field/aura that you could feel?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Batman @Michael Jackson have you both ever experienced this energy field around your body that you could feel after psychedelics? Or a strong energy field emitting from other without psychedelics?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE