Bob Seeker

How do you practically follow God’s will?

24 posts in this topic

On 2022-07-08 at 10:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

When you fully awaken and realize you are God, everything that happens becomes your/God's Will. There isn't any plan to follow. You just surrender to the natural intelligence the flows through the entire cosmos. The ego doesn't get to set its plans and God doesn't get to change its own Will. God's Will is 100% absolute and unchangable. So you don't muck around with it, you just accept yourself as you are.

What you realize with full awakening is the absolute perfection of yourself. So there is nothing to change or improve.

Physics 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I'll reiterate because I think this is significant: a major aspect of awakening is the realization that "you" have never actually done anything ever. You are physically incapable of doing anything but being conscious of certain things and unconscious of others. That's all you've ever done all day your entire life. 

On 09/07/2022 at 9:04 AM, Razard86 said:

1. You were never in control. You only suffer because you resist because you assume you are in control.

2. You only control your response to what arises, and what you focus on. Outside of that everything else just happens. Your body, which is just a reflection or mirror of your life is the same way. You don't control your heart beat, your mind, etc. It just happens. You can focus attention on your arm, and it moves where you direct your attention. You can focus on a thought which then motivates and inspires actions. You can focus on a feeling which can influence a thought that motivates and inspires action. Etc. Etc. So all you do is focus, and which is your response. So your entire life is your response-ability because it is based on what you focus on. What you focus on is your decision/Will.

You are not the driver, you are the passenger and you are on a trip. What you focus on, becomes the direction of your life. What you see, is based on your belief systems and the level of belief/doubt you have.

3. You are perfect, everything actually fits. From our finite perspective we cannot see how everything fits so we always assume something is wrong. We also believe we are wrong and need to improve. You cannot improve what is perfect, your imperfections and limitations is what makes you the puzzle piece that fits. If you were any other way, you wouldn't fit. Its a tough pill to swallow, because we are CONDITIONED to not be unique, peculiar, weird, divergent, we are educated to be the SAME lol which doesn't make sense. Its like trying to make a kidney a heart, and a heart a brain, and a brain a liver. Talk about chaos.

True self-development is just acceptance, surrender, and taking response-ability and ownership on what you focus on. What you focus on you ultimately become. 

Beautifully put.

Live & Breathe

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.