Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neo

If We Exist In Infinity...

7 posts in this topic

If we exist in infinity... then surely there is another planet similar to this one, but the numbers are just a bit different so numerology doesn't work, the "lay-lines" are out of kilter and coincidences you saw simply didn't happen and others may have done. So... why the fascination with these things, when our planet is just one of a random series?

Why?

Well, Ralph, from Infinite Waters, explains it. I posted this in another thread. What he said here makes sense to me. 

Leo also explains...

When you experience Infinity, you might have noticed that you're left with a huge residue of bliss or "divine love" that came along with it. Well, what Ralph and Leo are trying to explain matches the meaning of love via infinity. 

"There is no you."

"We are one."

"We are everything / nothingness."

"We are infinite awareness / peace. Our ego is fictional."

Ok. We get it. So? The question is, what are you going to do now with this wisdom?

Edited by Key Elements

2 hours ago, Neo said:

If we exist in infinity... then surely there is another planet similar to this one

You are referring to an infinite physical universe with planets and galaxies and suns. What if there are infinite numbers of other universes that are physically infinite? Infinite numbers of other dimensions for infinite numbers of infinite universes to exist in?

2 hours ago, Neo said:

. So... why the fascination with these things, when our planet is just one of a random series?

There isn't one. That is the mind making our universe/ planet "fascinating". They are infinite in numbers so they cancel themselves out to the point of being nothing at all. True infinity.

3 minutes ago, Snick said:

Infinity = 0 ??

0 is always at the top of experience because it's weightless

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Maybe because our minds are limited and prefer to think in limited ways. We just cannot accept that something is random. So everything becomes special and must have a meaning in our eyes.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Maybe because our minds are limited and prefer to think in limited ways. We just cannot accept that something is random. So everything becomes special and must have a meaning in our eyes.

You got me thinking *ha dangerous lol*

Maybe, if an awareness or consciousness appeared in pure random energy like static, the first thing it would conceive to understand it's surroundings would be to connect some dots, draw some lines to find patterns.

And further, in an infinite universe full of random static, it's possible that this world we live on was entirely made up of and indeed, a "facet" of that random static because we are the emergent randomness of that energy. And I don't mean the initial makings of such an Earth but actually all of what we think of as history unrolling and me sat here folding up bits of paper and typing on a forum when I should be working.