Blackhawk

No point in being alive if you aren't hot?

25 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

So why should I be alive if I'm aren't hot?

My gf would try to accept that I'm not hot, and only like my personality, just because she fails to get "the whole package" (someone who is hot both inside and out).

So I would just be a half-assed thing for her because she can't get anything better.

Why would I be content with half-assed stuff? Can someone explain this to me? Why shouldn't I just kill myself?

My logic says that I should kill myself.

But fear of death and survival instinct will lead to various stuff like wishful thinking and denial of truth, which will prevent me from killing myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0edbmq7XQY

This says different.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Even if my personality would be loved by a girl.. why would I be content with her loving only my personality? I want her to love my physical body too.

13 hours ago, Eph75 said:

The book is Mindset by Carol Dweck, and it's also available on as audiobook if you don't care for reading.

See it as an investment in yourself, and try to approach it with an open mind. 

Thanks. I will read it.

Edited by Blackhawk

On 7/2/2022 at 6:16 PM, Blackhawk said:

So why should I be alive if I'm aren't hot?

Being “hot” I assume you are referring to physical body is a facet society/culture has brainwashed upon you as a form of psychic control. All genders struggle with this notion of being “hot.”

Heres the reality. It doesn’t matter how your physical body looks in terms of what society thinks. We are all gonna grow old (if we are lucky) and die. Even the hottest people in the world will become the “ugliest.” Everyone will be the same dust in the end. Hot is an illusion.

Strive to be mentally hot not body hot because at the end of the day, the quality of your mind is what you have control over. Both your body and mind will decay with time, but the point is to develop yourself and live up to your best. At the end of the day, everyone has insecurities and just realize that you aren’t alone in that. Notice how everyone has insecurities. It is quite normal actually. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Being “hot” I assume you are referring to physical body is a facet society/culture has brainwashed upon you as a form of psychic control. All genders struggle with this notion of being “hot.”

Heres the reality. It doesn’t matter how your physical body looks in terms of what society thinks. We are all gonna grow old (if we are lucky) and die. Even the hottest people in the world will become the “ugliest.” Everyone will be the same dust in the end. Hot is an illusion.

Strive to be mentally hot not body hot because at the end of the day, the quality of your mind is what you have control over. Both your body and mind will decay with time, but the point is to develop yourself and live up to your best. At the end of the day, everyone has insecurities and just realize that you aren’t alone in that. Notice how everyone has insecurities. It is quite normal actually. 

Shoot yeah its normal that we were conditioned to have them. Its cool over time with enough forgiveness we can heal away our insecurities. It will take work though, its not going to heal itself.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.