TheOneReborn

Heart Chakra issue: I have base assumption that nobody can add value to my life

5 posts in this topic

I feel so disconnected from other people and from the feeling of love. Ive convinced myself that everyone is an idiot and that they have nothing to say that's worth caring about. My spiritual practices especially have amplified this. I know it's fine to feel disconnected from people during spiritual pursuits but I have a base assumption before anyone opens their mouth that "this person is wrong, an idiot, unconscious as fuck, and can't add any value for my life. They have no idea what I'm about or what life is about"

It's a terrible thought to carry in your pocket but I do and it's making me sick. I cant feel love for other people anymore, I feel like they're too different than me.

Any advice?

Yes, find out who you really are. There is no way for you to love an other before you find out who you really are, because that love will be conditioned. When you will find out who you are, you will be connected to "others" beyond how they look, behave, their status or education, their communication skills or intellect. Most importantly, you will be connected to them beyond what you think of them and how different they allegedly are. 

Until you find out who you are, I would suggest inquiring how thought is an illusion that twist reality and does not represent truth. 

If you are valuing people for the content of their ego-mind. that means you are focused on your ego-mind. when you deal with people try to capture their essence, their vibration. do not judge if what they say is correct or not. if you want to hear advanced things watch videos or read books, but in dealing with people you have to capture their totality. there are transparent and honest people, beautiful inside, who vibrate with an energy that i like, others are false , or sad, others boastful, but the content of what they say is the least important. 

Ultimately it's just projection from your subconscious mind, and it is mirroring how you feel about yourself. I'd inspect self-esteem issues. When you haven't felt recognized or loved by the people external to you, it's normal to have this sort of defense mechanism that is about attacking the outside world in order to get a illusory sense of power and self-esteem in yourself, which is an automatic reaction to not getting it from other people. Being valued and loved by others is vital in happiness. But once you tap into the more universal vibration of love that goes beyond the individual, you don't need that external love anymore. But it also requires being established in that vibration as a natural state of being. To get there, it is always good to do regular meditation, more than an hour a day. Some long determination sitting. As well as focussing on purification of the body. Cultivating presence is the key. And from presence, love arises. And it is a steady flow/stream that is uninterrupted. And it is both internal and external. You'll feel more one with people, and in that space, curiosity and openness can arise, instead of defensiveness as is now. It's all found in presence and stillness of the mind, and purification of the body. It's all connected. 

11 hours ago, TheOneReborn said:

I feel so disconnected from other people and from the feeling of love. Ive convinced myself that everyone is an idiot and that they have nothing to say that's worth caring about. My spiritual practices especially have amplified this. I know it's fine to feel disconnected from people during spiritual pursuits but I have a base assumption before anyone opens their mouth that "this person is wrong, an idiot, unconscious as fuck, and can't add any value for my life. They have no idea what I'm about or what life is about"

It's a terrible thought to carry in your pocket but I do and it's making me sick. I cant feel love for other people anymore, I feel like they're too different than me.

Any advice?

You can only love others as much as you love yourself.

You hate yourself so you hate others. You think of yourself as unworthy and judge yourself so you do the same with others. And vice versa.