MrTouchdown

Leo just has beliefs

10 posts in this topic

After considering Leo’s claim that other people are imaginary I have realized that this is nothing more than a belief.

Consider this:

If Leo is like you and is experiencing his body then he is tied up with his own life. He sees other bodies just like you and has a limited perspective of the world just like you. He has absolutely no access whatsoever to anyone else’s experience just like you. All he is aware of is his own experience. Thus his claim that other people are imaginary has no basis in experience whatsoever. He simply can’t know because other people’s experience is a private thing from his perspective. It’s like trying to open a phone without a passcode. Unfortunately he commits the error of believing other people are imaginary despite them telling him that they aren’t. 

Thus his claim that other people are imaginary is just a belief. It has no basis in experience whatsoever. Since he has a big YouTube channel we commit the error of being sheep and adopting his belief. 

We need to start from square one. We simply don’t know whether other people are experiencing or not. We do know other people claim that they are experiencing. We can believe one way or the other but in reality we don’t know. Going forward I would take everything that people say on this forum with a grain of salt. Remember all they have is a belief that you are imaginary and this forum is just an echo chamber for that belief. You may be losing your only life to this belief. I can’t see it go on. Peace. 

Edited by MrTouchdown

27 minutes ago, MrTouchdown said:

After considering Leo’s claim that other people are imaginary I have realized that this is nothing more than a belief.

Consider this:

If Leo is like you and is experiencing his body then he is tied up with his own life. He sees other bodies just like you and has a limited perspective of the world just like you. He has absolutely no access whatsoever to anyone else’s experience just like you. All he is aware of is his own experience. Thus his claim that other people are imaginary has no basis in experience whatsoever. He simply can’t know because other people’s experience is a private thing from his perspective. It’s like trying to open a phone without a passcode. Unfortunately he commits the error of believing other people are imaginary despite them telling him that they aren’t. 

Thus his claim that other people are imaginary is just a belief. It has no basis in experience whatsoever. Since he has a big YouTube channel we commit the error of being sheep and adopting his belief. 

We need to start from square one. We simply don’t know whether other people are experiencing or not. We do know other people claim that they are experiencing. We can believe one way or the other but in reality we don’t know. Going forward I would take everything that people say on this forum with a grain of salt. Remember all they have is a belief that you are imaginary and this forum is just an echo chamber for that belief. You may be losing your only life to this belief. I can’t see it go on. Peace. 

Watch this entire video and tell me how you feel. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@JoeVolcano

“Understood thusly, I Am, aka God, truly is the Alpha and the Omega; the entirety of being, of knowledge, of you.”

From “I am” there is no logical jump whatsoever to “I am God”

1 hour ago, MrTouchdown said:

We simply don’t know whether other people are experiencing or not.

People do not experience. Experience experiences. Experience is not something you have or anybody else has. Experience just is :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Razard86 Both people claim to be aware and are describing an experience they claim they had. There is no indication whatsoever of them or their experience being imaginary. Potentially they are looking at their own actual bodies with their bodies. Or they are lying that they are experiencing.

Edited by MrTouchdown

26 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

People do not experience. Experience experiences. Experience is not something you have or anybody else has. Experience just is :) 

So you identify with what you see. How can what you see be seeing even though it doesn’t have eyes?

You shouldn't worry about whether it's a belief for Leo. Per his own words it's his direct experience. Verify it for yourself whether it's true for you in your own experience.