Razard86

The Lense of the Ego/ The Lense of Higher Self

13 posts in this topic

A person is insulting me. (Event)

Ego: Who does this person think they are talking to. I'll show them they don't know who they are messing with.

Higher Self: This is a chance for me to test my capacity for self love. Do I have the strength that cannot be moved in my 3rd density form?

A person steals from me.

Ego: I'm about to destroy their life.

Higher Self: Can I learn to forgive my self for the harm I have done to myself? The one who stole from me, is me. So in truth nothing has been lost but the violation of my Free Will. I will forgive myself fore it knows not what it does.

The ego sees everything done against its desires as an attack, an affront to its desire to be respected and treated with care. The ego is not wrong in how it feels. But it is misguided on the interpretative lens it is viewing things. Its like slapping yourself across the face and then demonizing your own hand. Then contemplating how you need to harm or separate yourself from your own hand. The same foolishness it is to demonize that which is you, is the same foolishness that makes you think separation is even possible. The fool regularly suffers their foolishness.

The Higher self sees everything in the above example as an unruly hand slapping itself. The hand doesn't understand that it is only part of the whole. Instead of the hand working in unison with the rest of the body to achieve collective success, the hand tries to do its own thing and keeps failing. So the Higher Self sees the ego in action. So the Higher Self  forgives the ego because the ego is confused, the Higher Self understands that with more knowledge and Wisdom the Ego ultimately dissolves. How does it know this? Because this has been happening for infinity, and this will never end.

At the highest level of Intelligence and Wisdom, separation and conflict are seen for what they are, lower levels of intellect at play that is mostly shrouded in ignorance. Akin to a hand continuously slapping itself in the face. The hand thinks it is separate and forms its own agenda. When the hand awakens that it is one and the same with the body, the same way a human can recognize it is one and the same with the infinite, then the hand can stop slapping itself, and the human can stop fighting itself. 

Drop the ego, stop slapping yourself.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Hows higher self not also an ego ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Hows higher self not also an ego ?

It definitely could be interpreted as one. Depending on how you look at it, but bird crap can be interpreted as infinite love as well. It all depends on perspective. LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Benton said:

@Razard86 Bird crap is infinite love. And that is an absolute.

You should eat it.O.o

Higher self doesn’t boast about this. Spiritual ego does boast about it. 

47 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Higher self doesn’t boast about this. Spiritual ego does boast about it. 

Where did boasting come from?

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Where did boasting come from?

It is a common trap for many

On 6/25/2022 at 4:51 AM, StarStruck said:

It is a common trap for many

Truer words have never been spoken. Heh God should be impressed sometimes though....

Ngl this is one of your less good posts. Primarily because these 2 situations can only be taken so far.

On 6/24/2022 at 5:08 AM, Razard86 said:

A person is insulting me. (Event)

Ego: Who does this person think they are talking to. I'll show them they don't know who they are messing with.

Higher Self: This is a chance for me to test my capacity for self love. Do I have the strength that cannot be moved in my 3rd density form?

Ok, in this scenario you could choose to ignore them or give them a genuine compliment (if you can perceive one) to throw them off or move them. Yes, it could work and is probably the best course of action. Now, as someone who got brutally bullied in middle school by the children of criminals in a country where they don't usually get punished, the types who are commonly insulting others are very easy to trigger, because they're always angry and therefore always looking for trouble, as a form of releasing the anger on someone or something. If you ignore them, they'll probably take it to the next level, because you're not giving them the time of the day, and if you give them a compliment, they'll take it as you taunting them, because "How on earth could someone give me a compliment when I've always been a piece of shit to them? They're either scared and wanna cool me off or are trying to pretend like they're unfazed by me; like they're not actually shitting themselves because of me. Well I'll show them that they're wrong". This is their thought process, believe me, I would know. Your whole scenario is based on a mature person who's having a bad day and will know when to stop him/herself. This is normally not the case.

Onto scenario number 2:

On 6/24/2022 at 5:08 AM, Razard86 said:

A person steals from me.

Ego: I'm about to destroy their life.

Higher Self: Can I learn to forgive my self for the harm I have done to myself? The one who stole from me, is me. So in truth nothing has been lost but the violation of my Free Will. I will forgive myself fore it knows not what it does.

Ok, I suppose if no longer having the thing that was stolen won't put you in a tough position financially or otherwise, you can learn to let go. I guess in this particular scenario even if it put you in a rough condition, if you don't know who stole it then it only makes sense to move on because that's the only thing you can do. If you knew who did it, then perhaps you should call the police. If it's very valuable and worth putting your life in danger for then you could try to find a way to get it back. This "forgive my self" nonsense is most likely not the right move.

See, the reason the lens of this alleged "Higher Self" is just stupid and of no value is because it can just as easily be turned the other way around and be just as valid, because, isn't it all ('all' as in everything) love at the end of the day? Destroying the person's life is the exact same as forgiving them. What you're doing with this discourse here is filtering and distorting "Love" through the ego-lens to turn it into what the ego considers love and not taking it as what it actually is, and then you're using that distorted version and taking it back up into the Absolute domain as a sort of higher teaching that this higher-self personified being would see it as, when an actual higher teaching would be that either way it doesn't matter. You could forgive him and give him all your belongings and it's no different than if you killed him. Add to this the fact that (like you said) it'll never end, and doing either what humans filter as right or wrong is just as meaningless and not actually better or worse. Your 2 hypothetical scenarios are just exemplifications of someone's privileged life where things usually go right. This is not reality.

The only takeaway from Spirituality there is, is that as long as you live, it'll eventually just come full circle and you'll be right back where you started. I can guarantee there will be no point where you'll willingly let a Psychopath tear off your limbs for his pleasure without any sort of resistance, and you'll forgive him because he's you. Idgaf if the entire world is me because practically speaking it doesn't mean anything. It means less than that in the larger scope of things. If you're trying to come for me or my family I'll tell you what, you better not fail. No, I won't forgive you for trying to kill me, if anything just pray that saner heads prevail and I don't kill you right there and then and instead call the police. This is exactly the problem with all these higher-type teachings; if you can see through them, you know they're just feel-good fallacies made up by humans. God is too unlimited for morality. It enables everything. Heck, in reality, since everything is ultimately nothing, other people are neither me nor are they not me. They just ARE. Do you not get it yet? GOD ENABLES EVERYTHING. That's why the world is majorly so damn fucked. You think the higher-self judges and categorizes actions like some wise old man. HAHAHA, ludicrous. It doesn't, and it couldn't care less. That's just you doing it, for comfort I guess. 

Listen, I'm not trying to shit on your parade. It's just that so many aspects of reality are so hard to digest that people just gravitate towards these kinds of teachings as a way to cope and not deal with that other shit. Because how on Earth could reality not be all sunshine and rainbows on all levels at all times? Reality is not an infinite mirror. Do you think I was born being this cynical? Or that my state of consciousness at some point drifted off from being good and I attracted all the things that made it worse? No, it just happened, because shit just so happens. And why do things happen? Well, I'll tell you what not even hardcore psychedelic users can accurately and undoubtedly answer that so don't expect a sober human to.

Edited by michaelcycle00

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Ngl this is one of your less good posts. Primarily because these 2 situations can only be taken so far.

Ok, in this scenario you could choose to ignore them or give them a genuine compliment (if you can perceive one) to throw them off or move them. Yes, it could work and is probably the best course of action. Now, as someone who got brutally bullied in middle school by the children of criminals in a country where they don't usually get punished, the types who are commonly insulting others are very easy to trigger, because they're always angry and therefore always looking for trouble, as a form of releasing the anger on someone or something. If you ignore them, they'll probably take it to the next level, because you're not giving them the time of the day, and if you give them a compliment, they'll take it as you taunting them, because "How on earth could someone give me a compliment when I've always been a piece of shit to them? They're either scared and wanna cool me off or are trying to pretend like they're unfazed by me; like they're not actually shitting themselves because of me. Well I'll show them that they're wrong". This is their thought process, believe me, I would know. Your whole scenario is based on a mature person who's having a bad day and will know when to stop him/herself. This is normally not the case.

Onto scenario number 2:

Ok, I suppose if no longer having the thing that was stolen won't put you in a tough position financially or otherwise, you can learn to let go. I guess in this particular scenario even if it put you in a rough condition, if you don't know who stole it then it only makes sense to move on because that's the only thing you can do. If you knew who did it, then perhaps you should call the police. If it's very valuable and worth putting your life in danger for then you could try to find a way to get it back. This "forgive my self" nonsense is most likely not the right move.

See, the reason the lens of this alleged "Higher Self" is just stupid and of no value is because it can just as easily be turned the other way around and be just as valid, because, isn't it all ('all' as in everything) love at the end of the day? Destroying the person's life is the exact same as forgiving them. What you're doing with this discourse here is filtering and distorting "Love" through the ego-lens to turn it into what the ego considers love and not taking it as what it actually is, and then you're using that distorted version and taking it back up into the Absolute domain as a sort of higher teaching that this higher-self personified being would see it as, when an actual higher teaching would be that either way it doesn't matter. You could forgive him and give him all your belongings and it's no different than if you killed him. Add to this the fact that (like you said) it'll never end, and doing either what humans filter as right or wrong is just as meaningless and not actually better or worse. Your 2 hypothetical scenarios are just exemplifications of someone's privileged life where things usually go right. This is not reality.

The only takeaway from Spirituality there is, is that as long as you live, it'll eventually just come full circle and you'll be right back where you started. I can guarantee there will be no point where you'll willingly let a Psychopath tear off your limbs for his pleasure without any sort of resistance, and you'll forgive him because he's you. Idgaf if the entire world is me because practically speaking it doesn't mean anything. It means less than that in the larger scope of things. If you're trying to come for me or my family I'll tell you what, you better not fail. No, I won't forgive you for trying to kill me, if anything just pray that saner heads prevail and I don't kill you right there and then and instead call the police. This is exactly the problem with all these higher-type teachings; if you can see through them, you know they're just feel-good fallacies made up by humans. God is too unlimited for morality. It enables everything. Heck, in reality, since everything is ultimately nothing, other people are neither me nor are they not me. They just ARE. Do you not get it yet? GOD ENABLES EVERYTHING. That's why the world is majorly so damn fucked. You think the higher-self judges and categorizes actions like some wise old man. HAHAHA, ludicrous. It doesn't, and it couldn't care less. That's just you doing it, for comfort I guess. 

Listen, I'm not trying to shit on your parade. It's just that so many aspects of reality are so hard to digest that people just gravitate towards these kinds of teachings as a way to cope and not deal with that other shit. Because how on Earth could reality not be all sunshine and rainbows on all levels at all times? Reality is not an infinite mirror. Do you think I was born being this cynical? Or that my state of consciousness at some point drifted off from being good and I attracted all the things that made it worse? No, it just happened, because shit just so happens. And why do things happen? Well, I'll tell you what not even hardcore psychedelic users can accurately and undoubtedly answer that so don't expect a sober human to.

1. Your entire post contradicts itself. I will repeat what I have said many times. Any debate about Infinity, is ludicrious. Why? All debate is finite, and an attempt to grasp Infinity. You cannot grasp what is undefined, even the word undefined itself cannot even properly describe what infinity is.

2. You just spent an entire reply post to disagree in an attempt to tell me how Infinity is. All you did is provide YOUR perspective of Infinity. Infinity includes all things, even things OUTSIDE your perspective because your perspective is finite. So what does this mean?

3. All disagreement is illusion, imaginary, because everything is One. You really do not understand what that means. Every debate I engage with people I recognize it is just a game I playing with myself. You have yet to realize this...that is why your post is so long. You are very attached to your perspective. You are very attached to the MEANING behind your perspective. 

You are God, and so is everything. So how can you presume to tell me how my Higher Self would be? If it is me? Yes it is also you, but you and me are a part of it as well. So whatever I say my Higher Self is....it is, and whatever you say it is, it isn't. You still think there is a distinction. THERE IS NO DISTINCTION, but also there is....Infinity is a paradox. What is, is not, and what is not, is. You need to get mindfucked some more by reality before you will get this. 

You will see whatever you want to see, because reality will always reflect back your perspective. Reality is infinite, so it can reflect your perspective in an infinite number of ways. The Path to greater Knowledge is the path of NOT KNOWING. To learn you MUST not know, to NOT learn you MUST KNOW. Does that even make sense to you? Of course it doesn't but only the wise know this.

"The fool thinketh he knows and that he is wise, the wise man knoweth he is a fool, and thus he learns."

Everyone on this thread should read this. Maybe this will help show you, how much projection is the biggest issue facing humanity.

Projection= Placing preconceived beliefs/judgments onto the present moment. As I said before....you cannot escape this, whatever you think reality is, it both is and isn't. The more you study it, this never changes. The one constant in reality, is that it is One, and that it is infinite. I really want you all to realize. That is the biggest paradox and mindfuck and people just go around stating everything is infinite and one without realizing what that means.

Infinity= 1 is an unsolvable equation. YOU CANNOT SOLVE THIS. So everything is made up of that which cannot be solved. That is what it means to be a paradox. I notice we use words as humans, but we gloss over sometimes what it means.

All of reality is an unsolvable equation and as a result it can experience itself anew for all infinity. 

God= Attempts to solve itself, but it cannot be solved. Attempts to know itself but it cannot be known, no matter how many versions of itself that it creates it will never know itself completely. Its amazing, like falling in love an infinite number of times forever. God is the greatest romance story ever told. 

https://www.quantamagazine.org/does-time-really-flow-new-clues-come-from-a-century-old-approach-to-math-20200407/

Edited by Razard86

My bad for not responding to this sooner.

On 6/27/2022 at 11:43 PM, Razard86 said:

1. Your entire post contradicts itself. I will repeat what I have said many times. Any debate about Infinity, is ludicrious. Why? All debate is finite, and an attempt to grasp Infinity. You cannot grasp what is undefined, even the word undefined itself cannot even properly describe what infinity is.

This is such an easy way out of any argument... "but Infinity" yeah what about it? Everything can be reduced to nothing and with Infinity, paradoxes are valid so it doesn't make sense to bring it up when we're discussing stuff within the relative domain. I also don't remember saying much at all about Infinity or that being the center of my response. I'm well aware of what you're saying, so no, I didn't really contradict myself.

2. You just spent an entire reply post to disagree in an attempt to tell me how Infinity is. All you did is provide YOUR perspective of Infinity. Infinity includes all things, even things OUTSIDE your perspective because your perspective is finite. So what does this mean?

Again, I'm talking about the world and Spirituality's relevance in it, so either you didn't get it or I didn't express myself as clearly as I should've.

3. All disagreement is illusion, imaginary, because everything is One. You really do not understand what that means. Every debate I engage with people I recognize it is just a game I playing with myself. You have yet to realize this...that is why your post is so long. You are very attached to your perspective. You are very attached to the MEANING behind your perspective. 

I'm attached to what I experience and have no control over. If changing my perspective changed the outer world, like literally and not just that I will now perceive it as I see fit, I would drop my current one and adopt a new one without any resistance. 

So how can you presume to tell me how my Higher Self would be?

Well, you didn't even define what the Higher-Self is to you so I just took what I know about it in regards to its New Age load of bull definition, which in my opinion is completely irreverent.

You need to get mindfucked some more by reality before you will get this. 

I do get it, as far as I'm capable of. I've already mentioned precisely this in the past in one of my posts here actually.

You will see whatever you want to see, because reality will always reflect back your perspective. Reality is infinite, so it can reflect your perspective in an infinite number of ways.

Perhaps, but what are we supposed to make of this? Solipsism? Are you telling me that if I don't think anyone will ever hurt me they won't? How is it that I can override their free will in the way that I'd like to?

The Path to greater Knowledge is the path of NOT KNOWING. To learn you MUST not know, to NOT learn you MUST KNOW. Does that even make sense to you? Of course it doesn't but only the wise know this.

You've been making a lot of incorrect assumptions about me. I get that as well, only when you unlearn what you've been taught is when you can open up to something completely different that you had been rejecting or overlooking all along; and this can be applied to anything. It's the same concept of becoming absolutely nothing, and therefore being everything. 

This is such an easy way out of any argument... "but Infinity" yeah what about it? Everything can be reduced to nothing and with Infinity, paradoxes are valid so it doesn't make sense to bring it up when we're discussing stuff within the relative domain. I also don't remember saying much at all about Infinity or that being the center of my response. I'm well aware of what you're saying, so no, I didn't really contradict myself.

1. Its not an easy way out of an argument. All arguments are a waste of time. The fact you cannot see it, means you need to have more debates. All arguments are just a projection of a perspective. You cannot see this, because of your limited identity. Anything I share I am fully aware that it is merely a perspective. The only truth that is without equal is that Everything is One. Everything is ONE is the highest truth there is, because it is the source of all that is. Everything else is merely a perspective. Even worse majority of your perspective was given to you, your beliefs, your experiences, and your current mental diet (what you consume) shapes you with every pass moment. You aren't aware of this because you are not paying attention. This is what it means to have no Self, you are just playing a character. 

Again, I'm talking about the world and Spirituality's relevance in it, so either you didn't get it or I didn't express myself as clearly as I should've.

I'm attached to what I experience and have no control over. If changing my perspective changed the outer world, like literally and not just that I will now perceive it as I see fit, I would drop my current one and adopt a new one without any resistance. 

Well, you didn't even define what the Higher-Self is to you so I just took what I know about it in regards to its New Age load of bull definition, which in my opinion is completely irreverent.

I do get it, as far as I'm capable of. I've already mentioned precisely this in the past in one of my posts here actually.

Perhaps, but what are we supposed to make of this? Solipsism? Are you telling me that if I don't think anyone will ever hurt me they won't? How is it that I can override their free will in the way that I'd like to?

You've been making a lot of incorrect assumptions about me. I get that as well, only when you unlearn what you've been taught is when you can open up to something completely different that you had been rejecting or overlooking all along; and this can be applied to anything. It's the same concept of becoming absolutely nothing, and therefore being everything. 

You understand it conceptually, but you are avoiding actually doing it. This is a trap we can all fall into because we mistake understanding concept as true understanding. The highest understanding comes from experience.....this answers the question right now of why you are here as you are. Infinity wants to know itself, so the best way is through experience. Have you noticed this? You can't run from this either because at the highest levels its what you want.

You call New Age Bullshit, first of all what is New Age? Second of all have you investigated them thoroughly? I don't have to make assumptions, I can tell very well where someone is, based on their responses. Why? Because we all travel the same path, we just take different routes there. So based on your responses if lets me know where you are. Right now you are full of yourself. You have fallen into the trap of thinking you know all there is....I have fallen in that trap and have realized my foolishness. So will you. 

Here is a tip: If Infinity needs to experience itself to know itself fully....what makes you think...oh I've figured it out. LOL. There is a book I recently was drawn to in my search for more information. Its Called the Law of One and it answers a lot of questions that many on this forum have. It ties everything together so perfectly. I mean everything. Its a book that would take decades to study to truly grasp all the concepts.

Through my own research it verifies many things. So let me ask? Can you explain the process of this dream? Can you explain the recent video Infinity of Gods that Leo had which was actually explained in this book which was written back in the mid 1980's? Jesus mentioned Leo's Infinity of Gods in the Bible.

What you all don't realize is everything Leo is learning, has already been taught. It is just hidden and you have to search it out. But a lot of you on the forums just critique, debate, you add nothing because you think you got it figured out!! HAHAHAA

Let me tell you what I keep telling everyone. EVERYTHING IS YOUR TEACHER, EVERYTHING IS YOUR STUDENT. You are the Guru/Devotee.

As long as you think of yourself as having it all figured out, identify as the Guru only, then you won't learn what you need to learn. So you will just keep repeatedly be hit with the same lesson over and over until you learn it. 

Awakening= Oh I am a perspective in infinity. What is infinity? What are the limits of my perspective? What are the unique insights my perspective contains and points to? How can I expand my perspective to include other perspectives? Why do I have a perspective at all? Why am I living in this moment in this exact way? For what purpose or goal is here? 

When you awaken you remember the reasons you set things in motion, you remember why things are as they are. But to find that out you need to seek the answers. If you put out the intention, the answers are drawn to you. Its literally crazy how things come to you, and they come to you in sequence based on your level of understanding. 

Those questions I asked you I can answer majority of them. I only lack certain specifics as far as did I reincarnate consciously or not. 

Anyway again...all arguments are a waste of time. I only engage in them from time to time out of enjoyment even though its all folly.