Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Realms of Wonder

What Is The Most Effective Way To Ingest NN-DMT?

11 posts in this topic

Hey all, been experimenting with DMT for a few months now, having tried a few different methods, I am still on a search to find the most effective way to break through.

I have an abnormally high tolerance, making it difficult to get enough into a hit, or multiple, to break through. 

I have used...

• Glass Vapor Genie: a beautiful piece, even at doses of 40-60 mg, not enough to get even close to breakthrough.
  • E-Mesh Vape: I put together a vape (Aegis Solo, Mesh RDA, and custom meshes) and could load up to 80-90 mg before it would drip off the mesh, making it pointless to add much more then that. Great trips, able to take 2-3 hits, and still not break through. 
  • Dab Rig: This is new, I bought a dab rig hoping to be able to ingest more DMT into one hit, this works, I am able to drop in 200-300 mg of DMT into the bowl and breathe it in one breathe. Still no breakthrough, even when taking multiple hits. plus Sadly it is messy and the residue gets baked on hard to the bowl. 
  • Insufflation: BAD IDEA.
  • Next method I have not tried but have ordered the equipment for is: A bong, adding a few parsley leaves to keep the crystal from falling through the bowl, then adding my dose, then heating a glass rod, and using  that to vaporize the DMT, breathing it all in one hit.

So once again, What is the MOST effective way to ingest NN-DMT?

What am I missing?

I want to keep searching for a better way, a way to ingest more at a time, because I love this substance and what it shows.

Thanks for your time, feedback appreciated.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

The GVG is very effective, I think you are using it wrong. What you have to do, is begin breathing in very slightly and slowly with a mini torch lighter flame (set on a weak flame). You will see the entire pipe go cloudy as fuck (literally it goes white with smoke). Then you suck in and clear the lot... Hold for a bit. Go again... If the thing doesn't fill up white, then you're not being aggressive enough with the lighter... You definitely need a torch or you'll burn your fingers anyway.

I actually blacked out like that once. That's the proper way to use it.

Else I would advise the APX Volt.

I got very carried away with DMT so I have probably £1000 worth of devices including this:

https://www.drdabber.com/products/switch-1?variant=12527710699593

And the S&B MIGHTY.

Keep in mind, if you actually achieve what you think you want to with the GVG or APX Volt, you may come back and never want to touch this shit again... Breakthrough reports I can assure you are mostly bullshit, reporting visual eye candy trips talking to mantis aliens, that has nothing at all to do with what breakthrough means... When it actually takes you......... Idno. I don't think it's something to mess with. You will see.

Edited by RMQualtrough

Dab rig is best.

But for you, you should take a MAOI first like harmala. And then seriously lower your dose.

I break through on 5-10mg of DMT without MAOI.

Your high tolerance means you require MAOI assistance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Maybe just buy and use Changa at that point. It's pretty neat, I only used it I think three times? But it's interesting, and the ratios are ready done for you.

MAOI addition is starting to get into a risk zone... Have to be more careful with dosing and OTC medication you're taking, food, etc.

Best to ensure good vaping technique first. Quite possible the dude has bad product or is not vaping it effectively... If you clear 2 milky white GVGs first try, you should be gone or blackout with just DMT, no MAOI... The milkyway is da whey.

Little inhale just to make the vape work and let that milk collect. Suck it all down in one. Hold that shit in like you have to with Salvia. Sayonara. I'd video a demo with tobacco but I'm on vacation... Uhhh let me try Vocaroo:

https://voca.ro/1i2EgbYOs8cp

The slow inhale portion is a lot longer than shown ofc, you keep the super light slow inhale until you have some insane milk going on in the pipe. Then one shot it down deep into your lungs.

Edited by RMQualtrough

What the hell? 200 mg in one hit? That's crazy tolerance, highly abnormal. 

Are you on some meds or something?

If not and that's just how you were born, then forget about breaking-through and go MAOi way.

Harlama isn't a full on MAOI, it's fairly safe to take with DMT if he has high tolerance.

Never take MAOI with 5-MeOs.

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Maybe just buy and use Changa at that point

I prefer pure DMT. Why polute it with junk?

5-10mg is super easy to vape with a dab rig.

On 6/21/2022 at 10:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

Dab rig is best.

But for you, you should take a MAOI first like harmala. And then seriously lower your dose.

I break through on 5-10mg of DMT without MAOI.

Your high tolerance means you require MAOI assistance.

Thank you for the pointers. 

5-10 mg. Amazing how different sensitivity can be, how wide a range there is.

Have you always been that sensitive? have you noticed it increase as you grew in consciousness?

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

On 6/22/2022 at 2:25 AM, Girzo said:

If not and that's just how you were born, then forget about breaking-through and go MAOi way.

No meds. Lucky genetics I guess ;) My brother has a similar tolerance, maybe even higher.

1 hour ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Thank you for the pointers. 

5-10 mg. Amazing how different sensitivity can be, how wide a range there is.

Have you always been that sensitive? have you noticed it increase as you grew in consciousness?

Always, but I also became more sensitive over time.

On 22/06/2022 at 10:25 AM, Girzo said:

Exactly what I was thinking. 80-90 mg On an e-mesh ?