Jenkins

How to get over your ex?

5 posts in this topic

Sorry for the long post.

I try to be as concise as possible, however still a lot of text remained :)

So I met an awesome girl around 3-4 years ago, and the relationship was great in all regards. We ended it because she was wanting family and kids and I am not willing to take that road. 

She's not my most recent ex, I had a few important relationships in between.

However, this is the girl I'm thinking about from time to time, especially when feeling down.

Since then, when I had my last breakup, I started talking with her again and we talked about how much she misses me and I would probably the greatest she ever had.

However I didn't want to see her face to face for some reason.

My emotions are very disturbing at the moment, especially because I want to focus solely on making money until I'll be successful and I already have a few good girlfriends I'm seeing casually during this period.

How can I get her out of my mind?

How can I transform this in a past beautiful experience and simply move on?

I'm sure that if I'll see her in real life I'll end up probably wanting to be exclusive with her and for sure waste more time on this relationship than I planned.

I also want to be as productive as possible in regards to health and making money (therefore learning as I'm acquiring skills of copywriting at the moment).

If you have any tips or suggestions for anything above, let me know :)

Contemplate what is it about her that you're needing/craving?

And then come up with a plan to get that elsewhere.

In practice, go socialize with a lot more new girls. Find girls who you really like.

Getting hung up on an ex usually comes from lack of abundance with new people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Time is the biggest factor. Also changing up your life can do wonders. Move, get new hobbies, get a new job, get new friends. Mix it up.