Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Morres

Dating around to find what you like

6 posts in this topic

So I like to eat everything on a restaurant menu sometimes, try things out and see what I like the most. Then I just order the fuck out of those 2-3 things everytime 

Do you sort of do that with people as well? 

Yes it's critical to spend time getting to know different kinds of people and finding out which personalities/lifestyles you are most/least compatible with, it also helps you get to know yourself more. You might have one relationship that lasts a year or a few and seems good, but it will end and the next thing might be 10x better (or worse).

Getting experience is key. You don't want to end like most people who are in shit relationships. People wonder why marriages collapse so often, despite all the hype around the commitment and spending tens of thousands of dollars to show how big of a deal it is. It's because people get lazy and settle with the first person they find, then they find out a few years down the road it was the wrong person but they had no idea because they didn't gain any experience before making such a massive investment like marriage.

Don't be like most people.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Jacob Morres  If you can actually do it, then do it.

Realistically the bottleneck will be your ability to attract enough women. Lack of abundance. But if you can overcome that bottleneck then it's a very good strategy because the first few women you get with will probably not be right for you. It takes experience to understand what you want and what will work. Relationships also require trail and error and experience. You are probably gonna fuck up your first few relationships pretty badly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

So I like to eat everything on a restaurant menu sometimes, try things out and see what I like the most. Then I just order the fuck out of those 2-3 things everytime 

Do you sort of do that with people as well? 

Sounds really awful. People aren't menu