Mesopotamian

Stage Green's Zero Judgment Towards Stages Lower Than Orange Is Frustrating Me

5 posts in this topic

I've noticed through the years that stage green people tend to only judge stage orange values, but other than that, they put a fake mask of zero-judgment. They can't judge stage blue's actions or values for their develiry, heck they can't even seem to be willing to judge the situation and see it as is if in case it belongs to stages lower than orange. They are in this regard only practicing hate towards one step down, ie where they used to come from. Just like an athiest who hates religion and religious people the moment he gets out of religion

It is so toxic to just start bashing the stage-orange as soon as they grow out of it, but they are completely blind to the devlilery of other stages. For pure blue and below they have nothing but utmost respect. It is frustrating for someone like me who lives in Iraq that those people who sometimes come to here can't really see things the way I see them and can't feel my suffering. They fucking condemn the 2003 invasion but can't notice the lack of freedoms in Iraq and thus can't even associate it with rigid moralistic stage red-purple-blue stages. As a result they fucking even refrain from judging a situation and that's utterly frustrating.

And as of this moment, I am starting to think that I will never be able to have friendship with stage green folks ever in my life. I quite frankly hate them for that I mentioned above and have a strong feeling against them and their blindness. 

It's been my experience that Green is incredibly judgemental towards Blue, and vice versa (the Culture Wars in a nutshell).

The fake non-judgement that I've seen is the way that Green will sometimes idolizes and sanitizes some societies at an earlier stage of development (Purple and Red).

You can see this in the way that Green projects it's own values onto Purple hunter gatherer societies, imagining that they were largely peaceful people who lived in total harmony with nature, conveniently overlooking that xenophobia, warfare, and environmental destruction were quite common in many of these societies.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Yes. We often judge the immediate stage outside of our own development, because we are moving out of it, finding reasons why its no longer complete. Without that opposing drive, we'd just stay in that state of mind/body.

Judgment is necessary but its useless without yellows individual solutions following it, and yellow doesn't give a complete picture, without understanding the complete picture is everything in Turquoise, or the pure selfless intent of love in stages after that. Further, we tend to be in different stages depending on who we are interacting with, and in different areas of our lives. For example, in interaction with orange, green will display its conflict with the individualist drive, in interacting with purple it will reconsider aspects of harmony found in nature it's left behind till now.

Imagine though you are in stage orange fully. You would see others below you as lesser, perhaps of less 'value', and so entering green you will be carrying that with you until you see how all the stages are important, and (eventually) all perspectives carry their own value to the whole. You'll believe you know better than anyone else because you see/feel things they don't. You won't necessarily see how without orange the wheels of life would not turn, and without the drive inherent in orange you'll be left drifting.

Many of us need to be humbled. I feel greens rebel against orange somewhat and create a shadow or absence of it, I've seen that so often in others and myself I think it's a natural reaction to mend. Picture the man or woman who is socially conscious, but has no security in his/her life, I don't mean someone who is self-sufficient, but someone who has to live off others to survive. 

Edited by BlueOak

Well it's not exactly true. The entire debate over traditional vs progressive is essentially between blue and green.

(Gender is real vs gender is social construct) is essentially blue vs green.

But your point is correct that these hippies are usually quite judgemental towards everyone else and hence unhappy people to be around, unless you completely agree with everything they say.

(Else you will become a Nazi?)

As a Spiral Wizard myself, I see mostly green being nasty to orange and blue for the most part, but most would fake non judgement and preach tolerance for stage red to purple. It's all a maze of ego shadows being projected onto each other stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality traits, states of being and life experiences, all those differences being filtered and interpreted by the mind in a distorted view, inside a maze of mirrors casting black light onto each other.