Illusory Self

Do verbals correct themselves automatically?

7 posts in this topic

Ive done probably around 40 - 50 approaches this week & found that I have learned quite a bit. I notice when I go in for the approach it is more smooth but my verbals seems to be incredibly bad a majority of the time, it is like my unconsciousness will resort to asking 'boring questions' when in fact I can talk about anything. I left the club early tonight because my throat was sore from speaking so much, is that normal? 

I got into some very nice flow states some of the time when I would speak with no kind of filter & make women laugh but other times my mind will cloud everything with a million different filters.

I found it so mentalling draining tonight, especially towards the end. The process of talking to a girl did not even appeal to me after 20 approaches.

But small wins, I know I must focus on the process + changing your ego structure is no easy task, especially when being a reclause for most of my life. 

I guess my main question is do I just trust the process of experience for mistakes to correct themselves? I suffer with social anxiety & neediness + introversion 

I guess my mind at the end of the night was going down some negative thought patterns even though girls give me there numbers & I get attraction a lot, is there a good way to reframe it

4 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

Ive done probably around 40 - 50 approaches this week

reespek

6 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

1.) Study + Implementation 

2.) Stop approaching low quality women. Approaching sexy women that give you an adrenaline rush = Navy Seal/Marine training, but with pick-up.

3.) You will enter the Incel stage(I'm currently at this point.)

4.) This all is highly location dependent. 

5.) Life fucking sucks when you focus on insufficiency.

My problems come in after the approach tbh, I can approach but then I get so stifled. I know it is just lack of experience though & putting expectations on having an end result

1) Verbals really hinge on state. If you hit peak state your verbals will automatically get much better. But this requires that you be disciplined about hitting state each night.

2) Your verbals will improve automatically, but slowly. To speed up the process you should listen to good verbals and generate your own verbals at home. Not as canned lines per se, but you want to get good at developing fun things to say. You can practice this a bit each day at home. Try coming up with 2 fun lines each night and write them down in your database. Then experiment with saying them. Over time you will build up a memory bank of good lines and you will also develop the skill to improve fun new lines on the fly.

3) More than working on your verbals you need to work on relaxing in the environment and really letting loose and having fun. You need to genuinely relax and have fun when you are out. This will auto-correct many problems, including verbals. Your verbals will be 10x better when you are genuinely relaxed, comfortable, and having fun.

Anxiety is killing your verbals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

We're you ever an incel, and how long did it take you to go from that to where you are now?

I would never assign such a toxic label to myself. I certainly started out being totally clueless with attracting women. I still struggle to attract the kind of women I like because my standards are very high, but I understand the attraction process very well now.

My game is decent, it's not great. Game is not my strength.

You can grow massively within a few years of serious going out and approaching.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is the physical appearance or the level of development and intellectual capabilities of the girl the hardest for you guys. Personally i notice in myself i am attracted physically to many girls, maybe 30-40% or so but i really struggle in finding girls that are well developed, enjoy learning and are overall high consciouss mature people. Most girls my age are quite immature and have a ton of problems with themselves, which is why half the girls that i went out with were 1-2 years older than me. 

It's a weird struggle because most guys around me care mostly about physical appearance in girls and im kinda the opposite.

Edited by Karmadhi

13 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

I left the club early tonight because my throat was sore from speaking so much, is that normal? 

Research the concept of " Vocal twang " to avoid sore throat and to protect over the music. Thats why owen has sometimes a duck-like high pitch voice ?

Most likely you have underdeveloped voice muscles but as well using wrong technique. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered