Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PetarKa

How Can I Cure Air-polluted Lungs?

4 posts in this topic

I live in a city where it gets extremely polluted during the winter and colder periods. I've been living here since I was born, though I've only lately taken this seriously. Do any of you know some kind of method - eating a particular food, consyming some herbs, taking a supplement/medicine, having a particular treatment, operation, whatever - which can help me heal my lungs from the pollution (PM 2.5 and PM 10 particles)? Thanks upfront! ☺

You are from china right? ;)

Live at the beach and run and swim there every day, the fresh sea air will clean your lungs. But the first week or two weeks you will cough a lot and it will be torment, but after that you will be free and have better lungs. Then live at the beach forever or move into the mountains in the forest and stay there forever.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

It's not so much the lungs that get damaged from polouted air but more so blood,  as carbon monoxide levels in the blood increase which drives up blood pressure and the risks associated with it as well as the risks associated with carbon monoxide levels in the blood.

I have actually talked about this to doctors in college before, you don't have to do anything to get carbon monoxide levels in the blood back to normal as red blood cells have a life span of around 100 days, once they die they are replaced with new carbon monoxide free ones ready to bind with oxygen, therefore you can assume with absence of polluted air after 100 days  your carbon monoxide levels will be very low, which can be done by spending most of your life away from air polluted areas e.g. the countryside.