Principium Nexus

Where Do You Guys Think The World Is Within 100 Years?

70 posts in this topic

@Vaishnavi Completely agree, it's a nice tool but the speed at which it advances is unnatural and thus in conflict with our own balance. It's just highly addictive and we don't properly know how to use it.

Just now, Principium Nexus said:

. It's just highly addictive and we don't properly know how to use it.

Exactly my point. Tech has a really good side and access to conscious growth has become all the more easy due to it but the use is a problem. The majority including me use it as a sedative, a medium to avoid pain. And that's sad, really.

@Maorice Even if it's speculation it's good to get an indication of what other people think. I also ask what the larger problems are that people face locally, nationally or globally. There is value because these are the things that if worked on can change the world significantly.

@Maorice Actually no because I don't know what problems people face and by getting to know the roots I can get a better sense to contribute. Who knows maybe some comes up with an completely new idea to tackle someone problem. This is the place where people from all nations with different cultures meet and would be ideal for these kind of things.

After all everything in the dualistic world is an illusion and just entertainment to get you amused. Feelings, thoughts, problems all created by your mind like identity.

Atleast try to challenge the major illusions/problems.. 

It's just a topic on a forum man relax :) Nothing to lose but gain insight about different perspectives around the world.

If you don't like it, don't read it :P

within 100 years scientists will prove that the world is flat, and we'll all be undead zombies. unable to comprehend their breakthrough. so we'll eat their brains to gain their knowledge. 

Folks this post is not about worrying.. It's about the problems you walk into most of the time and could be re-thought (with many perspectives) to advance or at least minimize their impact. Current world views tell us a lot about how you see the world and what can be improved in your opinion :P

Just meditate and be happy. You don't need to worry about future too much :) . Thinking about it creates more problem I guess