Principium Nexus

Where Do You Guys Think The World Is Within 100 Years?

70 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

@Old Soul I'm in for the end of this paradigm which will certainly not go without much hassle and hysteria. The things i dislike the most is this high tempo of work, capitalistic praising and making people insecure if they are happy with their wealth. Some should write a guide how to approach the fall haha :D

I agree with all you said, and I can think of 1000 more points. Yeah it's time for a revolution. But if the end times are very brutal and the end is very catastrophic, that would actually make me feel really sad and sorry for all the plants and animals and nature in general. I love animals and nature a lot and appreciate the vast beauty of it, so if the end times are about nuking the world then that would be a shame. But hey, still better to end it like this than for humanity torturing and raping nature and themself and life itself for another 1000 years.

Edited by Old Soul

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

No need for nukes, a simple EMP will wipe out all major electricity transformers which will take atleast several years to replace. Cut out the electricity and everthing comes to a halt. Amsterdam had a blackout some weeks ago, normal life just halted entirely haha. Best moment of reflection for people :)

EDIT: The maya's celebrated their new year by extinguishing all fire and lightsources througout the whole nation! Then at one place the fire was lit again and was spread through the whole country, connecting people to each other and the here and now. A total national blackout each year would really raise conciousness.

Edited by Principium Nexus

Just now, Principium Nexus said:

No need for nukes, a simple EMP will wipe out all major electricity transformers which will take atleast several years to replace. Cut out the electricity and everthing comes to a halt. Amsterdam had a blackout some weeks ago, normal life just halted entirely haha. Best moment of reflection for people :)

I saw a video about this the other day. They said too that one single emp would be enough to completely darken america. Imagine what hell would break lose if that happens. people will turn into savage monsters in an instant. roits will happen, all the rapists and murderes and torturers, necrophiles and pedophiles will show themselfes and run amok. Do you think the ego would be contained in those times? I doubt...for some people of course, but most people are just waiting to stir shit up. That in addition to all the other problems that come with the destruction of electricity and technology

@Old Soul That's why I'm also looking into some prepping just in case (not building a fortress haha). Cities will definitely be one big mess, no way to cultivate food, high risk of disease, all the things that go with high density population. I'm really wanting to collect much knowledge how to start from simple basics and expand from there when starting with nothing. If it were to happen it would be nice to get a community of sane people together that have and share the same knowledge and perspective of how to restart a society. What is missing is a good comprehensive guide that includes most knowledge from survival and farming to advanced math and complexer tools. ;)

8 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

@Old Soul That's why I'm also looking into some prepping just in case (not building a fortress haha). Cities will definitely be one big mess, no way to cultivate food, high risk of disease, all the things that go with high density population. I'm really wanting to collect much knowledge how to start from simple basics and expand from there when starting with nothing. If it were to happen it would be nice to get a community of sane people together that have and share the same knowledge and perspective of how to restart a society. What is missing is a good comprehensive guide that includes most knowledge from survival and farming to advanced math and complexer tools. ;)

It's a nice idea you have, but don't tell anybody you are prepping, not even friends. Work only with those together who are very trustworthy and pretty advanced in their development and ego work. Because when shit hits the fan and you are known to have prepared...you know. You'll be the first to get raided and killed. Just a friendly advice. Stay safe

I agree with a few points, especially the fact that VR will dominate our lives and handling our lives will become all the more challenging. Leo once said that our culture is an expert at spoiling us and spoon feeding us and I realise this almost everyday now. One of the possibilities is that a very small percentage of us will be very rich and others will be suffering really bad. Or people will ditch the regular 9-5 job trend and switch to startups. Being different will become the new common. Competition will be ..overwhelming. It still is but I guess it will move to a whole new level. One thing for sure is that technology will dominate our lives and AI will take over the world. Only yesterday I read it in the newspaper that a quantum computer was in process which will work a Million times faster and I mean A Million Times, so I guess 100 years is a long time to make stuff which is at this point possible only in Doraemon. We'll be "happier" than we've ever been cause of our "progress" but at the same time, we'll come across diseases that we've never seen and wars we've never imagined and we'll all just sit and wonder as to why this is happening. 

It isn't my opinion, it's a fact.

But I believe that there will be an opposite force which has and will always coexist. We never had something like Actualized.org 100 years ago. I mean there were people who were enlightened but access to them has become way more easier now and I think there will always be people who will make all efforts to create awareness. So yea awareness regarding the joke that we're playing in the name of advancement will rise but then so will population of ignorance. I believe it will become all the more difficult to do conscious inner work since we'll have everything we need to satisfy us, all very instantly 

There's nothing wrong with technology, it's just that we're not very good at handling the things that we have and are creating . And funnily, we're all up for super intelligent AI where there is a HUGE possibility that it can become smarter, intelligent and more dangerous than humans can ever be 

Nice thread though

It's so funny to read all these gloomy comments. I, for example, know exactly how the world will be in 100 years, because I'm working on it. Instead of posting silly comments, how about you put an effort and create the future you actually would like to see? How about we join efforts and start right now?

5 minutes ago, LetTheNewDayBegin said:

It's so funny to read all these gloomy comments. I, for example, know exactly how the world will be in 100 years, because I'm working on it. Instead of posting silly comments, how about you put an effort and create the future you actually would like to see? How about we join efforts and start right now?

Sure you know. What are you doing to make the world a better place?

5 minutes ago, LetTheNewDayBegin said:

@Old Soul The point is: stop hating, start loving.

I do love, sometimes I feel like I am the only one loving in this sick world. But I don't think my humble love will change anything. Still curious what you are doing to make the world a better place, instead of posting silly comments

2 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

@Old Soul You have the mindset of an edgy teenager. The world will not be nuked out of existence, humanity is not a shitstain. It is simply people living out their human nature. If the mating game is really such a silly and wasteful thing like you say, you would not exist, your parents would not have met, hell the whole of humanity would not exist as the mating game is what the whole of evolution bases on.

Your views are contradictory, and frankly, quite idiotic.

To me it does not matter if I would not exist or whole humanity would not exist. I didn't even ask to be brought into this world as far as I know. But since I am here, I might point out that I don't like the way things are going here. I see that there is a lot of stuff wrong with society. The mating game is at its worst nowadays, to the point that it is silly. It is silly for me, I can imagine it was better back in the days, but now it's silly. I wouldn't partake in it, and if it depended on me the evolution would stop.

Also I like that you guessed me as an edgy teenager. I might be just that. Watch out you don't cut yourself at the sharp edges

8 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@Old Soul The end is happening. Do you ever get this weird sensation in your body? Tingly feelings? Enlightenment is happening all over the planet.

A desire for anarchy comes from rage for being locked in a cage your whole life. A society who feeds you rules, yet does not keep them, yet throws people in jail for breaking them....who profess honesty, but then feed into the corruption in other forms they convince themsef are legal (or turn a blind's eye and let organizations such as then CIA or death cults or crazies, do the dirty work -- I'm still pissed off at the CIA for manipulating the public about aliens recently, trying to claim that the few UFO cases is all they know pfft)....

Anyways, your feelings are understandable. We are all fed up. This is why the public wanted a sanders (I'm not sure how Hilary got on the ballot) and a Trump...both very disamayed by the current corruption that had taken place all over the government.

I know it is happening, I have educated myself. The public wanting Sanders was never meant, the universe itself destined Trump for presidency long time ago, as foretold by spiritual teacher like Sadghuru, Matt Kahn and probably even Nostradamus long before the outcome of the election. So the corruption was actually just another aspect of the divine.

Edited by Old Soul

1 minute ago, John Flores said:

@Old Soul I don't think Matt Kahn said he would win

well he gave a good hint at it ;) was pretty obvious to me, sadly I had not the idea to bet some big money on Trumps win

1 minute ago, John Flores said:

@Old Soul Probably wouldn't have worked. His win had to be hidden so the other forces didn't back up their power with lots of Plan B's.

Omg there is so much crud to break through. People are so ignorant. How do you deal with the ignorance? 

I try to be less ignorant, don't know if it works or not. I try to be aware of the fact that I might be still the most ignorant person of them all. But other than that, I try to focus on myself and my education and understanding of myself an the world as much as I can and try to limit my exposure to ignorant people. Later, when the time is right, I might start focussing on other people and helping them. I want to be a life coach for a reason, and since Matt Kahn says that we are all angels in education...that's fine with me. Also I may be on this earth for a very specific reason in these times, but I don't know about that yet. I only know that I am not ready yet, I am still tainted by the corruption of this world and I need to purify myself of hate and sadness first.

What about you? Is the ignorance bothering you much? And also what do you mean with the other forces? Illuminati...or right out demons?

7 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

@Old Soul btw elder scrolls 6 will be lit, what are you saying fool

You N'wah! Noticed how the RPG elements and the freedom in Elder Scrolls rapidly declined after Morrowind? Oblivion had less RPG Elements and choices and overall freedom to offer. Less Armor, less skill points, less guilds and so on. You get it. And with Skyrim there was almost nothing left. Now all silliness aside, I am not a pessimist but for the love of Akatosh I can not imagine how Bethesda will bring Elder Scrolls back to life again. Skyrim was merely a cave dweller hack n slash. I guess we just have to wait until the time has come for TES VI, until then I will enjoy some Elder Scrolls Online which I actually enjoy way more than Skyrim. Now don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed Skyrim (especially with mods) for two complete playthroughs, but the spirit just wasn't there anymore. I felt infinitly more limited than in Morrowind.

Edited by Old Soul

2 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

Make TES great again. Get Trump on this, he'll get a team of highly qualified saudis on this immediately.

Nah, I don't need it great again. I must get over the fact that everything changes, and I can't demand anything. It's their franchise and they can do with it everything they want. For me the name "The Elder Scrolls" always meant a immense, high quality and complex RPG since Daggerfall (With Morrowind being the peak of it), but now I have to change this projection. I must accept this, like with all things. Doesn't mean I have to play it if I don't like it. Of course I like to yell that Skyrim is not a real TES anymore, and they should get it good again, or rename the games, but that's only my ego. I can see that eventually I need to stop this, as much as it hurts. It's the same with 4chan. I havn't been there in a long time, but last time I checked it has gone to shit.

12 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

Make TES great again. Get Trump on this, he'll get a team of highly qualified saudis on this immediately.

Trump would ban all the dark elves and put a gag order on the Mages Guild.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump would ban all the dark elves and put a gag order on the Mages Guild.

This is the plot for a new addon or game. If Marvel adopted Trump as a villan in their comics, why not Bethesda too. They need to hire you again tho, you made literally the best fan made addon for TES ever. And as far as I know you even worked on the Shivering Isles? No wonder it turned out so awesome :D

@Old Soul I never worked for Bethesda.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Old Soul I never worked for Bethesda.

Alright. Then it was wrong information. However I am pretty sure you said it yourself in a video that you worked on shivering isles...or maybe this is just false memory and I just read it in the comments somewhere. Nevermind.