Tudo

How much time talking to a girl in club before asking if she has a boyfriend?

8 posts in this topic

I noticed  that if you ask it too early it makes you seem desperate. But I think you can't wait too much too.

No need to ask at all.  She will let you know.  You just assume she doesn't and have fun.

Your sexual subcommunication should be so strong that she tells you about her BF within a few seconds or minutes herself.

If girls are not telling you about their BF until much later that tells you that your intent is too weak and needs work. Sexual eye contact is key. Work on that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, AlterEgo said:

No need to ask at all.  She will let you know.  You just assume she doesn't and have fun.

Yes, usually I don't ask, but sometimes it's extremely difficult to say if a woman is interested or not, in these cases usually I ask. Because if she is not interested, she will just say she has a bf and that's it.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your sexual subcommunication should be so strong that she tells you about her BF within a few seconds or minutes herself.

If girls are not telling you about their BF until much later that tells you that your intent is too weak and needs work. Sexual eye contact is key. Work on that.

Yes, Leo, I'm working on that. But the thing I'm still struggling with the most until now is knowing the right moment to try to kiss. 

Edited by Tudo

5 hours ago, Tudo said:

until now is knowing the right moment to try to kiss. 

Strong eye contact, get close to her face, see if she flinches or moves away.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You never ask her if she has a bf thats a weak queastion noone good with girls asks that its like you ask a director of a movie how does the movie end?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

On 5/29/2022 at 1:57 PM, Tudo said:

I noticed  that if you ask it too early it makes you seem desperate. But I think you can't wait too much too.

Dont ask let her bring it up from there you can try to continue the interaction, it may be a shit test or you just excuse yourself and move on

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You never ask her if she has a bf thats a weak queastion noone good with girls asks that its like you ask a director of a movie how does the movie end?

13 minutes ago, Bando said:

Dont ask let her bring it up from there you can try to continue the interaction, it may be a shit test or you just excuse yourself and move on

I got you guys. I will never ask. thx