Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Craigxt22

Mushroom Test Kit

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, as far as I am aware, I am okay to ask/ post this question. If not, please delete thread.

So I have obtained some psyilocybin mushrooms, they are in pure powder/ dust form. Can anyone recommend me a test kit that will 1, confirm psyilocybin and 2 confirm there's no other nasty stuff? For all I know there could be heroin mixed in there.

PS I am from the UK, but I'm happy to pay extra for shipping if it's from the US.

Thank you.

I don't know of any specific sources but I googled psilocybin test kit and looks like there are ones in EU for €15. Probably need a separate / generalized test to rule out fentanyl etc.

Overall this sounds sketchy af. There's no reason for them to powder the mushrooms, it's just more work for them. So I would bet more likely than not it's cut with something. Probably not heroin which I think would cost more than the mushrooms. Maybe cheaper research chemicals to give you a crazy high and make you come back if that's all you were looking for. Most likely they're just mixing in dried portobello mushrooms or something to cut it lol.

Why not just buy whole dried mushrooms? 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Don't know if it's accessible to you but what's called a "PSILO-Q" Magic Mushroom Test Kit is available in Canada. I haven't used it because I get whole mushrooms most of the time, but the vendor I use tests their mushrooms with this kit to list their potency so I presume it works decently well.