Frosty97

Leo's bread crumbs and living as if it were true.

5 posts in this topic

I've been following Leo's bread crumbs and it has lead me somewhere I couldn't think of.

And just living as if Leo's teachings are true has lead me a long way.

I don't have access to psychedelics right now but I am not as desperate of them.

I was going to write a long paragraph but I erased it because it was going to get too long and unnecessary.

That's all for now :)

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

Do you realize that a fundamentalist might as well have written this post? Exchange leo with jesus or mohammed and you get the same result. These are just beliefs you are clinging on to.

What are the bread crumbs? Most of his teachings are pretty explicit and upfront. Are you suggesting there is some hidden message that only the most initiated are hearing or able to piece together?

On 5/27/2022 at 8:05 PM, Frosty97 said:

I've been following Leo's bread crumbs and it has lead me somewhere I couldn't think of.

And just living as if Leo's teachings are true has lead me a long way.

I don't have access to psychedelics right now but I am not as desperate of them.

I was going to write a long paragraph but I erased it because it was going to get too long and unnecessary.

That's all for now :)

They're your bread crumbs.  There is no one else but you and you have designed this game with Absolute Perfection.  So much so that you cannot decipher that you are alone and singular.  So much so that you believe the bread crumbs are that of another.   Absolute.  Down to every single minute detail.   You have left signs for yourself at almost every corner- to bring you home.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.