Nilsi

Whats the point of it all?

59 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, puporing said:

Yes but you know you're dreaming now. So you can laugh at hardships and not take it so seriously. Doesn't mean you stop caring obviously.

It's just fucking radical and in a sense you kind of stop caring. All the meaning you have created gets dispelled. I guess it just takes time to adjust to. I don't want to complain or discourage anyone but just keep in mind that your ideas about awakening are part of what you call "dreaming."

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

49 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

It's just fucking radical and in a sense you kind of stop caring. All the meaning you have created gets dispelled. I guess it just takes time to adjust to. I don't want to complain or discourage anyone but just keep in mind that your ideas about awakening are part of what you call "dreaming."

The caring is a choice though and it's not as gripping I guess. You're not sucked into things so to speak. It's more out of the Love.

Love will follow your awakening to God. If it hasn't there's more for you to dig.

It's not my idea of it you silly. You're assuming things about me (and maybe others) here.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

38 minutes ago, puporing said:

It's not my idea of it you silly. You're assuming things about me (and maybe others) here.

lol Im sorry if you feel that way, I thought I was quite genuine.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

54 minutes ago, puporing said:

Love will follow your awakening to God. If it hasn't there's more for you to dig.

Actually you are right xD thanks for reminding me I actually have no idea what the fuck Im talking abot lol

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Actually you are right xD thanks for reminding me I actually have no idea what the fuck Im talking abot lol

No problem ;)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, Nilsi said:

You're just making shit up at this point lol.

You know what you are right. You have randomly done everything in your life, and there is no interpretation at all. In fact, life is just life, has some meaning....even if you cannot explain it. You are completely right. Everything I have written I have completely made up at this point. In fact...why are you even responding...if I am just making it all up? Why respond to nonsense? Unless....you are just projecting onto me.

A trip= a dream. A hallucination= a dream. So me calling life a trip....is no different than me calling it a dream. But yeah.....you are definitely able to claim anything I say or anyone for that matter nonsense....you definitely have that right.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You know what you are right. You have randomly done everything in your life, and there is no interpretation at all. In fact, life is just life, has some meaning....even if you cannot explain it. You are completely right. Everything I have written I have completely made up at this point. In fact...why are you even responding...if I am just making it all up? Why respond to nonsense? Unless....you are just projecting onto me.

I was just trying to have a genuine inquiry, which I think that should be rooted in direct experience and your multiple life's talk seemed kind of far fetched to me.

But I get lost in my own bullshit as well so I'm not trying to put myself above you. I also notice that having a dialogue is kind of useless and can not really lead anywhere. I was just trying to share some Insights but I notice now that it's just projection (although it kind of helps to just spell these things out and get some feedback on it sometimes).

It's actually just a power game. I could claim whatever and as long as I am charismatic and determined enough I could convince you to believe me. So we're back to Master- and Slave morality I guess.

Edited by Nilsi

Well whatever it is I believe we are pawns for its initiation, instruments to its cause. 

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

I have this question that even tho many self-help teachers say chasing material things are bad. F.e. chasing success,money,fame, good sex, girlfriends, lots of partying and etc. U should still do it when you are young. 14-35 yrs. You should definetly realise it yourself that is "bad" later on.

You have to go trough levels u kno. And if u dont do this, this will happen with nilsi i think that he just need some girls u kno

He repressed those ambitions to get girls. And now he questions life, whats the point of it all? You are just deceiving yourself. Life doesnt have no meaning but that doesnt mean its bad.

What do you think? 

1 hour ago, ShardMare said:

i think that he just need some girls u kno

I think you are right xD

Dude. You're doing fine. You're 22 and your progress is enough to make a lot of people feel behind in life. What I've noticed after my admittedly mild spiritual awakenings is that at some point you just have to live life. Just play the game. Spiritualty doesn't give you meaning, it doesn't give you color, it just kind of gives you perspective. Right now I'm 20 and I'm trying to become and aerospace engineer. Why? cuz it's fun. What the hell else am I gonna do? The more honed your ability to say "fuck it" the more exciting life can become. What is the lesson of all spirituality beyond the fact that life is its own purpose? Like idk, fuck around. Do normal person stuff. Play.

https://youtu.be/rBpaUICxEhk

On 6/2/2022 at 8:32 AM, Ninja_pig said:

Dude. You're doing fine. You're 22 and your progress is enough to make a lot of people feel behind in life. What I've noticed after my admittedly mild spiritual awakenings is that at some point you just have to live life. Just play the game. Spiritualty doesn't give you meaning, it doesn't give you color, it just kind of gives you perspective. Right now I'm 20 and I'm trying to become and aerospace engineer. Why? cuz it's fun. What the hell else am I gonna do? The more honed your ability to say "fuck it" the more exciting life can become. What is the lesson of all spirituality beyond the fact that life is its own purpose? Like idk, fuck around. Do normal person stuff. Play.

https://youtu.be/rBpaUICxEhk

I feel that on some level too, and that's all cool but I'm also just genuinely into philosophy, psychology and spirituality and I strive to live in alignment with what I feel is meaningful and true so whatever I do, I will always be outside the norm and my ability to connect to other people will always be based on lowest common denominators. I enjoy going out with friends from time to time and I can certainly appreciate a beautiful girl but apart from that "normal person stuff" Is just not that appealing to me.

On 5/31/2022 at 2:16 AM, Nilsi said:

I was just trying to have a genuine inquiry, which I think that should be rooted in direct experience and your multiple life's talk seemed kind of far fetched to me.

But I get lost in my own bullshit as well so I'm not trying to put myself above you. I also notice that having a dialogue is kind of useless and can not really lead anywhere. I was just trying to share some Insights but I notice now that it's just projection (although it kind of helps to just spell these things out and get some feedback on it sometimes).

It's actually just a power game. I could claim whatever and as long as I am charismatic and determined enough I could convince you to believe me. So we're back to Master- and Slave morality I guess.

Lol you couldn't convince me of anything, more projection. I said all that because your responses didn't make sense and the conversation was going no where. All I did is repeat back to you that apparently everything I said was nonsense...even though it is literally supported by all of human history. If you took the time to actually try to understand what I was saying instead of reacting you would have understood. You don't have to agree with someone to understand them. I've noticed a lot of people on this forum are reactionary, they don't even try to understand what the person is saying. I'm not perfect in that regard as well but its to the point they'll claim your speaking b.s. and can't even articulate what part is b.s.

Also here is a secret. If you really believe that someone is not walking around carrying around some fear or insecurity...that just means you are not conversing with them deep enough. Even the most stable person has some insecurity or fear. For example, even if they are secure in themselves they may worry about others in their circle who are less capable. But hey...what do I know? I'm just some guy on the internet. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol you couldn't convince me of anything, more projection. I said all that because your responses didn't make sense and the conversation was going no where. All I did is repeat back to you that apparently everything I said was nonsense...even though it is literally supported by all of human history. If you took the time to actually try to understand what I was saying instead of reacting you would have understood. You don't have to agree with someone to understand them. I've noticed a lot of people on this forum are reactionary, they don't even try to understand what the person is saying. I'm not perfect in that regard as well but its to the point they'll claim your speaking b.s. and can't even articulate what part is b.s.

Also here is a secret. If you really believe that someone is not walking around carrying around some fear or insecurity...that just means you are not conversing with them deep enough. Even the most stable person has some insecurity or fear. For example, even if they are secure in themselves they may worry about others in their circle who are less capable. But hey...what do I know? I'm just some guy on the internet. 

Chill brother. I understand perfectly well what you are saying but it's still just one way to frame reality. It's not wrong, it's just arbitrary. 

I could convince you of literally anything if my will to do so was strong enough so don't be stupid.

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

Chill brother. I understand perfectly well what you are saying but it's still just one way to frame reality. It's not wrong, it's just arbitrary. 

I could convince you of literally anything if my will to do so was strong enough so don't be stupid.

Lol no you couldn't nobody can convince you without your permission. This is not even up for debate. It wouldn't matter how much Will you have. The one thing somebody cannot take from you is your perspective. If you really think you can convince someone against their will, then you have much to learn. Sure there are things like hypnotism, and suggestive avenues, but again that person has to submit to those things. So no, there isn't enough will in the world or charisma in the world to convince someone if they choose to tune you out. 

Charisma is all about attraction....I'm pretty sure....there isn't any attraction going on here. I'm also conscious of all the psychological power games that go on and all you have to do to overcome them all is to literally not care about your status among others. Because every game is an appeal to others and their perception basically its politics. At that point if what you are saying the group likes more, in that arena you are correct even if you are spouting b.s. so no....it wouldn't work. For others sure....but not me. 

28 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol no you couldn't nobody can convince you without your permission. This is not even up for debate. It wouldn't matter how much Will you have. The one thing somebody cannot take from you is your perspective. If you really think you can convince someone against their will, then you have much to learn. Sure there are things like hypnotism, and suggestive avenues, but again that person has to submit to those things. So no, there isn't enough will in the world or charisma in the world to convince someone if they choose to tune you out. 

Charisma is all about attraction....I'm pretty sure....there isn't any attraction going on here. I'm also conscious of all the psychological power games that go on and all you have to do to overcome them all is to literally not care about your status among others. Because every game is an appeal to others and their perception basically its politics. At that point if what you are saying the group likes more, in that arena you are correct even if you are spouting b.s. so no....it wouldn't work. For others sure....but not me. 

You're being pretty naive here man. I could convince you of shit without you even noticing. I can hijack your emotional and instinctual systems without your ego-mind even being aware of it. Isn't that what's happening here? I make some comment that pisses you off and you type your answer without even consciously thinking about how this serves you and your goals. Also I can exploit all your biases and heuristics you use to think and decide.

As long as you are alive you have certain needs and wants and the better I know how to exploit them, the more power I have over you. 

So I could basically make you do anything and even make you believe that it was your own will that made you do it.

Beware brother.

Edited by Nilsi

24 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

You're being pretty naive here man. I could convince you of shit without you even noticing. I can hijack your emotional and instinctual systems without your ego-mind even being aware of it. Isn't that what's happening here? I make some comment that pisses you off and you type your answer without even consciously thinking about how this serves you and your goals. Also I can exploit all your biases and heuristics you use to think and decide.

As long as you are alive you have certain needs and wants and the better I know how to exploit them, the more power I have over you. 

So I could basically make you do anything and even make you believe that it was your own will that made you do it.

Beware brother.

What you don't understand....is I am aware right now that you are doing that. That is why I said, you cannot convince me or anyone against their will. You have ultimate authority of your mind. There is nobody to blame when you fall for the deceit of others. Consciousness cures all. Right now at this very moment we are engaged in an egoic game for power. Right now we are moralizing and demonizing each other. I am completely aware right now this is happening. So please explain how you can convince someone....who is aware of what is going on?

I can just choose to not care and walk away, and you can choose to do the same. Right now at this moment we are both just arguing with ourselves and projecting onto each other. So again... explain how what you claim can happen. You can only trick those who refuse to be honest.

Right now I am being petty, right now I admit that fully. Right now I am being sensitive. I own my crap, I leave nothing in the shadow. That is what it means to love yourself, to accept everything even the flaws. As long as you can be radically honest and own your crap, nobody can deceive you. Again one day you will learn this. Deception only happens when you are not honest with yourself.

As long as you are honest with yourself and don't fragment who you are by ignoring your flaws...you can't be deceived. You get deceived when you first deceive yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What you don't understand....is I am aware right now that you are doing that. That is why I said, you cannot convince me or anyone against their will. You have ultimate authority of your mind. There is nobody to blame when you fall for the deceit of others. Consciousness cures all. Right now at this very moment we are engaged in an egoic game for power. Right now we are moralizing and demonizing each other. I am completely aware right now this is happening. So please explain how you can convince someone....who is aware of what is going on?

I can just choose to not care and walk away, and you can choose to do the same. Right now at this moment we are both just arguing with ourselves and projecting onto each other. So again... explain how what you claim can happen. You can only trick those who refuse to be honest.

Right now I am being petty, right now I admit that fully. Right now I am being sensitive. I own my crap, I leave nothing in the shadow. That is what it means to love yourself, to accept everything even the flaws. As long as you can be radically honest and own your crap, nobody can deceive you. Again one day you will learn this. Deception only happens when you are not honest with yourself.

As long as you are honest with yourself and don't fragment who you are by ignoring your flaws...you can't be deceived. You get deceived when you first deceive yourself. 

You are full of shit.

You'll learn one day. You can only be deceived if you are not honest with yourself. Conartist= Confident artist. They play on your desire, and gain your trust. You can only be deceived with your permission. For example....you could block me, or I block you. Or just ignore me. You can only be deceived if you allow someone in your mental space.