Charlotte

How to practice love - visionary exercise

5 posts in this topic

Leo, the exercise you had us do, the vulnerable child exercise in which you asked us how loved we felt given how you treated us- when it got to the loving example, I began to cry, and I cried so deeply throughout the entire list of loving examples you gave. And then I realised you were also crying.

The love that that lost generated and how I felt really drilled home all you had said before. I realised that yes, love is actually selflessness. Also, it's amazing how the mind reacted to you personally with the example, I felt so close to you, and I know this is not because of anything that has happened, but simply because of how the love list you gave made me feel, loved. 

I also, realised that it isn't other that actually makes us feel anything, be it loved or hatred. Other is simply reinforcing the love that the individual already is. 

Beautiful, genuinely. Thank you for the video. And thank you for being so vulnerable. 

Cheers ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes. That was beautiful. I cried a lot. But for me it was about an instant realization of how much Love was missing in my childhood and how challenging it is for me to be myself (love) with all its potential. A big channel had opened up for me. Thank you, Leo. It's so hard to admit how we were loved so poorly and how we love so poorly when we really see the deeper layers in front of us. 

Wow....these response posts are so amazing. Thank you for sharing everyone!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Wow....these response posts are so amazing. Thank you for sharing everyone!!! 

??