Someone here

The miracle of existence

4 posts in this topic

You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.

You can hope for a miracle in your life, or you realize that your life is the miracle.

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.

Open your eyes, mind and heart to the astonishing miracles of life, to the beauty surrounding you, to the uniqueness of your being, to the wonders you can achieve.

Stop taking life for granted.  Its literally the most amazing miracle ever .make the most out of each day . 

Have a nice day everyone ? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Right on!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Well said. every little detail of everything is a perfect jewel. just take away your judgment and you will see the wonder

I agree great post!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86