Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

How not to lose her attraction, when the date is scheduled in a week?

6 posts in this topic

This problem was super common when I was in a sales job. People completely forget about you if you don't refresh contact to them. Likewise with girls. Likewise with me. Everyone really. 

Now, because of my work times, I can only have dates at weekends. But since I like to do day game throughout the week, I have situations like now, where the date is 5 days after the approach. I know we both lose interest in another if we do not have any contact. 

So what would be the ideal text/contact to refresh interest and not lose the date? 

There isn't really much of any attraction to "lose" if you haven't even been on a date yet. Maybe text her the night before saying you're excited for tomorrow, or start some sort of interesting conversation or share a story that you'll finish when you meet in person to keep their interest.

The real killer is texting too much and burning them out before they even meet you. If they agreed to go on a date and plans are made to be somewhere, it's unlikely they'll cancel.

I've been on probably 100+ dates by now over the years, I can't recall a single time a girl has cancelled a date on me. Perhaps I'm just lucky idk.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Set up dates earlier. Aim for insta date. If that's out of the table, aim to meet her again in the next 1-3 days. If you wait longer, the odds will get lower and lower

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Roy you don’t even send the day of the meet a confirmation message that the date is going as planned?

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Roy you don’t even send the day of the meet a confirmation message that the date is going as planned?

Huh? Yea of course, like an hour before you go to make sure you don't travel for no reason if they do end up cancelling last minute.

I won't leave my house unless I get a confirmation message from them, that's just practical thinking.

hrhrhtewgfegege

You're trying too hard. Less is more here. Don't text her with pointless bullshit. Use texts to handle logistics and arrange the date.

If a girl is attracted to you enough to go on a date, you don't need to be texting her every day. And if she isn't, texting her every day will just make her less attracted.

You can send her a reminded text about the scheduled date a day before, to refresh her memory. You don't need much beyond that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.