Omni

Is THIS the slippery slope?

14 posts in this topic

I’m not awakened, but I’m certainly in a heightened state of awareness. The intervals of frequency in how often I coming back into myself is increasing. Karma and Synchronicity are becoming more and more tangible, everything i say or do is being done more carefully as a result. My relationship with the world around is transforming and I feel extremely empowered vs the victim mentality i had held for pretty much all my life up until 2-3 months ago.

I find myself going back to compare my old concepts I held with Leo’s videos to my present experience and it’s.. just not the same anymore. I’m spotting the inadequate metaphors and seeing how ineffective language can actually be for communicating this stuff to the point of disagreeing.

With this new sense of clarity has posed the question: Am I past the point of no return? Does this hold momentum until absolute ego death?

If you need more details about this experience or ones leading up to this just ask, I’m an open book.

I don’t recommend asking me for advice to aid your own path as there is nothing I feel I can offer you in this state. However, recent synchronicities tell me to leave this channel open. So if you truly feel there is something you need to ask me, then ask at your own risk.

3 hours ago, Omni said:

With this new sense of clarity has posed the question: Am I past the point of no return? Does this hold momentum until absolute ego death?

Let go of the question because it's the ego holding on to prevent it to go down the slippery slope. ?

We are always slippin’. Sometimes it takes “time” to get that we are ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I should probably rephrase, I’m not looking for regurgitation and obvious signs of ego in myself.

My goal isn’t enlightenment, I’m asking if this is the start of the process and whether or not i am beyond the point of return, I’m aware it is fear asking this question and have no intention of projecting or deflecting this. I’m seeking someone whos been in an approximate experience of mine who may have some helpful guidance in this area, not cute one-liners to boost self righteousness.

21 hours ago, Omni said:

You are the only one that validate and decipher if it is past the point of no return or not. You choose the path/road towards where you want to go, and the actions you take towards that.  

The “separation” state, or as you put it, victim role, is when we experience lack and fall asleep in to the dream of the separate self. 
Synchronicities is a sign of you taking back your power and moving back to Abundance and Unity.   

The momentum is build up by you owning and accepting your calling back to a higher state/Self. 
But this will test your intentions towards it and how willing you are to make your way back. You can resist it, but the pressure and the pull that your higher self has upon you, will slowly nudge you towards Yourself, more and more. The so called slippery slope.  

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

21 hours ago, Omni said:

I don’t recommend asking me for advice to aid your own path as there is nothing I feel I can offer you in this state. However, recent synchronicities tell me to leave this channel open. So if you truly feel there is something you need to ask me, then ask at your own risk.

Seems as though you are not owning and trusting the steps you have taken in your own path. I would highly recommend that you merge that “split” within you. Trust and believe in yourself more. And thoughts/fears/doubts about the process will subside. 

PS: Sorry about the cheesy comment earlier ??

Edited by Vincent S

2 hours ago, Omni said:

I should probably rephrase, I’m not looking for regurgitation and obvious signs of ego in myself.

My goal isn’t enlightenment, I’m asking if this is the start of the process and whether or not i am beyond the point of return, I’m aware it is fear asking this question and have no intention of projecting or deflecting this. I’m seeking someone whos been in an approximate experience of mine who may have some helpful guidance in this area, not cute one-liners to boost self righteousness.

No, it doesn't seem like you're past the point of no return imo. But maybe it's a good idea to stop with any spiritual practices if you're not interested in taking it all the way.

3 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Seems as though you are not owning and trusting the steps you have taken in your own path. I would highly recommend that you merge that “split” within you. Trust and believe in yourself more. And thoughts/fears/doubts about the process will subside. 

PS: Sorry about the cheesy comment earlier ??

You are correct, I am not owning my steps - Unless I speak from completely conceptual absolution and my ideas of non-ego I can’t claim responsibility for getting here deliberately. I’d even go as far as saying a lot of my choices and steps have a high likelyhood that I would be so far self-deluded that getting to this point is mind-blowing to me - no regrets or shame in this, in fact it reframes the possibilities. 

When i speak about fear at the moment it’s not that i’m speaking from fear, rather the recognization that it is present in my experience and is the reason for this post of course.

No need for apologies, I could’ve stated more clear my intentions from the get-go, I mistakenly left room for such posts.

As for the concern of “past the point of no return” is because I’m in a position where basic survival needs are priority - I’m living in a hotel barely scraping by per paycheck and yet I’m still experiencing a higher level of awareness - I’m not necessarily asking so that I can find a way to identify it and push it away, rather I suppose a “brace for impact” or some sort of guidance towards adjusting to these changes (I’ve not seen first hand, rather heard many accounts of enlightenment still needing a “practical transition” as it’s not an immediate change in all areas of life.)

Thank you for expanding on your point.

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

No, it doesn't seem like you're past the point of no return imo. But maybe it's a good idea to stop with any spiritual practices if you're not interested in taking it all the way.

Stop spiritual practices? Who said I started?

You see, once you realize that I’m not consciously aiming for enlightenment, rather I feel like I’m being lead towards the path just based on karma alone, you start to see why I came back after years of inactivity to try to get some clarity on this.

Yes there is fear behind the intent, yes my ego is fully in tact. No I don’t do spiritual practices, It’s fair to say I have dwelled more in the conceptual realm of things to avoid seeking truth.

I don’t even have a routine, let alone a stable life - add heightened awareness and an insane amount of energy behind that and these questions arrive organically from that mixture. I am not awakened but I feel a sense of certainty and connectedness with the world like I have never felt before. 

Edited by Omni

25 minutes ago, Omni said:

Stop spiritual practices? Who said I started?

You see, once you realize that I’m not consciously aiming for enlightenment, rather I feel like I’m being lead towards the path just based on karma alone, you start to see why I came back after years of inactivity to try to get some clarity on this.

Yes there is fear behind the intent, yes my ego is fully in tact. No I don’t do spiritual practices, It’s fair to say I have dwelled more in the conceptual realm of things to avoid seeking truth.

I don’t even have a routine, let alone a stable life - add heightened awareness and an insane amount of energy behind that and these questions arrive organically from that mixture. I am not awakened but I feel a sense of certainty and connectedness with the world like I have never felt before. 

I see. It seems like you're more awake then you think you are. ?

Edited by WelcometoReality

@Omni I understand that this might be scary but the ego doesn't dissolve completely after an awakening. It might take years of active practice after the awakening before enlightenment happens.

You might be at the point of no return.  The point of no return is not the same as a stable nondual awakening.  It's a state where you go in and out of experiencing no center.  Stable nondual awakening is where there is no center permanently and you feel like the brakes are off.  You would have to provide a more detailed description of your state.

12 hours ago, Omni said:

That's how you "get enlightened", it's not by consciously aiming but by noticing --  becoming aware -- that you are clinging and letting go, sort of like a trust fall with existence.  The ego is what aims for enlightenment (i.e. it's an ego con as the ego obviously doesn't want to die.)

12 hours ago, Omni said:

As for the concern of “past the point of no return” is because I’m in a position where basic survival needs are priority - I’m living in a hotel barely scraping by per paycheck and yet I’m still experiencing a higher level of awareness - I’m not necessarily asking so that I can find a way to identify it and push it away, rather I suppose a “brace for impact” or some sort of guidance towards adjusting to these changes (I’ve not seen first hand, rather heard many accounts of enlightenment still needing a “practical transition” as it’s not an immediate change in all areas of life.)

Don't worry about that.  Survival needs aren't going away, but at some point it will be easier to remove the obstacles to getting them properly met.

Edited by SeaMonster

@Omni

Just start meditation, because that teaches you how to let go. There are so many misconceptions in spirituality that makes it harder than needed. What so called ego death means is just that you lose sense of self which actually is very basic realization. Ask me, because I can honestly say that I know what I am talking about. If I could just hug you and say that nothing bad will happen so you could trust to my words. I do high quality spiritual practises almost daily and there has never been point where I couldn't stop the process while sometimes it felt like it.

Who told you that "others" are real?

7 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

You might be at the point of no return.  The point of no return is not the same as a stable nondual awakening.  It's a state where you go in and out of experiencing no center.  Stable nondual awakening is where there is no center permanently and you feel like the brakes are off.  You would have to provide a more detailed description of your state.

Not a doubt in my mind this was what I came seeking. My experience as of lately has been clarity on a macro level and confusion on a micro level.

The in and out you're speaking of feels extremely close to my experience

The breaks are on for sure. More recently I'm noticing my frustrations and outbursts, but also random intervals of grounding come forth during these moments, not enough to just stop the outburst in its tracks but enough to witnessing it happen consciously and I think it's altering my decisions in real time when it happens, but subtly.

Ive also feel like I've been experiencing a skitzo level paranoia of being watched, not in any sort of way that it impacting my judgments from what I've seen but enough for me to acknowledge it, this feeling gets more intense when I actually find I AM being watched by someone. I don't want to over conceptualize but it feels like it's as if its triggering the self awareness more.

A fresh example was at work today, I was un-jamming a conveyor belt but had preexisting frustration from thoughts cycling about my living situation and the stress that is arising from them, I was displaying obvious external signs of frustration and one of my superiors was watching me, we made eye contact and i just kinda faked a smile but got an instant realization of the situation in actuality vs my perception of it vs hers watching me, how vastly different they are side by side. Not sure ant sort of guilty or shameful way, but just an "oh shit" moment.

Honestly the amount of experiences are quite a bit so I don't want to dump pages on pages, though I think this might help communicate some more context. Questions might better help navigate from here if you decide to seek more information regarding it.