Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

The day I stop writing is the day I am dead

96 posts in this topic

3ya1u5.jpg

Klis  has 2 components 

1 Positive anticipatory visualization - anticipation of positive events and work on self esteem 

2.  Building up of positive distraction and cutting off toxic situations and replacement with positive experiences stacked one on another.  Combined with extreme resistance to negativity.  

3ya1u5.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3ya1u5.jpg

Symbols for 6  cloves.  

Grace 

Cross. And dwarf umbrella leaves.  

Grace Swan 

C pendant or ring with a C pendant. 

Zezet 

Chain of beads 

Delphi 

Lotus buds or heart pendant 

Viini 

Meditation spindle 

Sage life 

A lifestyle centered around Wicca, Wicca hut and inscription and symbol cards.  

Symbol. Bowl containing sage or simply sage sticks.  

8  cloves 

Viini 

Sage life 

Delphi 

Grace Swan 

Grace 

Zezet 

Klis 

Rose Witchcraft 

Now grace and grace Swan are a part of Zezet. 

Rose witchcraft and sage life are a part of jujenthurp. 

Klis can be a part of Bohemia. 

3ya1u5.jpg

3ya1u5.jpg

I love symbols. 

I have recently discovered a new passion for symbology. Since I use a lot of symbols and sigils in my work, I can learn a lot from different symbols around the world. 

3ya1u5.jpg

A total of 9 conceptual systems. 

Edited by Preety_India

Loving these necklaces

43ghl7.jpg

43ghmo.jpg

43ghno.jpg

43ghp2.jpg

This glass bead looks like the center of the universe

43ghjt.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I'm feeling so excited about these new concepts. I even created tarots for these. Now I can roll, finally. 

Kai 

Koyosta 

Diazunté 

Bohemia 

Zezet 

Jujenthurp 

Drury Snakeroot 

Viiini 

Delphi 

I like the name Delphinia and Delphinus. 

I want to order a burger. I m feeling these hunger pangs in the middle of the night 

And a burger does a good job. 

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed me 

43iq1h.gif

sending high vibes!

Picture the most amazing mouth watering burger with everything you love on it. 

"Cheeseburger in paradise"  

Breathe the idea in right through your nostrils, salvage every intake. Each new breathe brings more balance, calmness, and relaxation 

You are now feeling bliss-ed out 

Edited by Preety_India

3ya1u5.jpg

An old rant against my mom. After meeting my bipolar boyfriend, there has been a gradual shift in my attitude to her recently and I wish to be more forgiving now. 

One thing I have realized that I need a super strong memory. 

I have a very bad memory. This affects my work very badly. 

Because of it I have trouble remembering what I need to be doing. 

I can clearly see the advantage that people with good memory have. 

A years ago my memory was solid gold. 

But after that I went into solid depression for a long time during my second ex. I was battling. 

All the stress of family and relationships took a huge toll and my stress levels skyrocketed. 

After that period, nothing was normal. My weight fluctuated, insomnia, I didn't sleep for months. It was horrible. And then my memory took a hit. 

I remember my memory being extremely sharp when I was 18. Those days will never come back. I wish they would. 

I wish I descended like an angel on my 16 year old self and told myself, get the heck out, live your life, please get out soon, and please not these relationships, don't listen to these dudes, focus on self,...... I probably wouldn't have ended up regretting myself so much. 

I regret a lot of my past mistakes now. Those relationships. Not urgently taking drastic action against my toxic family. Not really doing anything and just letting things the way they were. 

I curse my mom for that. I was an intelligent competitive kid. Because of her and her terrible level of control, I stopped imagining. I used to lock myself in my room and not even want to talk to anyone. I just didn't want to live. I felt caged, depressed, sad, lonely, relying on toxic relationships to get by. 

Wish I had a loving mom. I wouldn't have suffered so much. Wish this woman was never a part of my life. She ruined me. 

I hate her the most. I don't have any obligation to this woman. She is not a mother. She is a piece of garbage who ruined my father's life and then turned on me. 

I hate women who give birth only to feel powerful. As if motherhood is their entitlement. No... Motherhood is a responsibility. And if you can't be a good mother then get the fuck out. 

I felt caged for so many years. I was nervous to even hold a glass of water in front of her. I used to tremble in front of her. She was not a mother. She was a monster. 

She created terrible anxiety in me. I will never forget that. 

But I'm a PHOENIX. 

THIS IS TO MY MOM 

YOU WOMAN, YOU BLOCKED MY ENERGY. YOU BLOCKED MY SOUL. YOU BLOCKED AND ABUSED YOUR OWN CHILD. CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM GOD. THEY ARE NOT YOUR TOYS. YOU TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE. 

YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO BE BORN. BUT LISTEN UP. I WAS BORN ANYWAY. I WAS THE BEST CHILD ANY MOTHER COULD ASK FOR. I AM BORN A WARRIOR AND A SURVIVOR. AND I WILL FIGHT TILL THE END OF MY BREATH TO LIVE THE LIFE I WANT. I WILL COME BACK AGAIN EVEN IF I WAS DEFEATED. I WILL RISE LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES AND FIGHT AGAIN FOR MY LIFE. BECAUSE IT'S NOT JUST YOUR WOMB THAT BIRTHED ME, IT WAS ALSO MY DAD'S SPERM. HE LOVED ME MORE THAN YOU EVER DID. AND I'M HIS DAUGHTER MORE THAN I WILL EVER BE YOURS. YOU TURNED ME INTO A WACKO. BUT I STILL TURNED OUT TO BE A FINE WOMAN. BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS BETTER THAN YOU, BETTER THAN YOU CAN EVER BE. SO I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME. YOU WERE THE REASON WHY I ESCAPED FROM MYSELF. YOU WERE THE REASON WHY I FELL FOR ABUSIVE MEN LOOKING FOR LOVE IN WRONG PLACES. I AM A GOOD PERSON AND YOU TRIED TO DESTROY ME. BUT I WILL LIVE AND I WILL THRIVE. JUST LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES. AND LOVE WILL WIN AND HATE WILL BE DEFEATED. 

I want to practice loving radiance meditation 

43k3ud.jpg

43k3re.jpg

43k3qq.jpg

I'll call this system the Delphinium . A set of systems that form a framework. 

Kai 

Koyosta 

Diazunté 

Bohemia 

Zezet 

Jujenthurp 

Drury Snakeroot 

Viiini 

Delphi 

Delphinium represented by delphinium plant 

43ka47.jpg

Symbol for delphinium

43kdya.jpg

So my Delphinium tarot deck is complete. 

Set of 9 cards 

Kai Koyosta Diazunté jujenthurp Zezet Drury Snakeroot Bohemia Viini and Delphi 

3ya1u5.jpg

I just have to withdraw myself. There's no point in doing anything. 

Just accept how things are. 

I need to get away from all the bullshit. It just creates a hate circle. 

So final decision made. 

Just don't do it anymore. Enough now. 

Focus on self and get the hell out of the forum. Let the men have it. You're not going to win anyway. 

3ya1u5.jpg

The universe is telling me right now to move in the direction of abundance 

3ya1u5.jpg

I have to follow Michel De Montaigne, Charles Baudelaire, Guy de Maupassant, Jean-Paul Sartre and Jan Matejko. 

Plus I also need to follow the stuff that I wrote the other day which I called "21st century is the way."

3ya1u5.jpg

The model of the 9 Delphinium deck will be explained later. 

Right now setting a reminder for that 

3ya1u5.jpg

The next few months I have planned to immerse myself into courses. 

I'm not going to pay for these 

I will just look online for free courses. 

Not gonna waste money on paying. 

3ya1u5.jpg

When the universe tells you to move away from something you do that. That's the only way. 

Because the universe knows what's best for you.. 

When something or someone doesn't serve your purpose anymore you have to leave it. 

You have to leave people who have turned toxic. 

You have to leave things that are toxic and serve you no good. 

Do what serves you best. Is what the universe is saying right now. 

Edited by Preety_India

3ya1u5.jpg

Talk as if you're talking to your soulmate. To a source that is nourishing. 

Like the spring water flowing from the mountains. Flowing from a glacial source. 

43mzin.jpg

This is an example of a source. 

The mountain glacier being the source of water. 

The source is always perfect. The corruption always begins later

43njfo.jpg

The sun being the source of sunshine. 

43nrwr.jpg

Source of heat 

3ya1u5.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

3ya1u5.jpg

I'm also going to talk about fatal self esteem which I left out last time.. 

3ya1u5.jpg

During Occupy Wall Street I became enamored with the theory of anarchy.  I vividly remember being different from the other anarchists, as I was coming from the lens of orange consciousness.  I would sit at the anarchy table during the occupation and spend most of my time discussing Friederich Hayek’s The Use of Knowledge in Society, and the concept of free market anarchism.  Needless to say, the red consciousness anarchists did not agree with my thesis.  Below is a grid for authorities, Occupiers and others to examine anarchism overlapped with Spiral Dynamics.  This post was inspired by the paper by Dr. Don Beck and  Chris Cowan, Spiral Dynamics and Terrorism.

Purple/ Red- Black bloc anarchists.  This group uses destruction and fear as a way to eliminate what they see is the issue; blue consciousness structure.  Many Black Bloc'ers spend time marching on jails, destroying property of the orange conscious status oriented people in society, and covering their face, because the authorities highly target such a group (due to their inclination to do harm.)  *This group is more red than purple, but they have a strong tribal contingent.  

Blue- None.  No anarchists can be grouped into Order consciousness in my opinion. 

Orange- Anarcho Capitalists.  This group feels that the market’s invisible hand can handle all the needs of the collective, building roads, military, hospitals.  This is an extreme version of the well known Libertarians in the United States.  

Green- Christian Anarchists and Eco Anarchists.  Christian anarchists believe in a world of unity, a world of peace.  There is a heavy doctrine of nonviolent civil resistance, as a way to defy (perceived) evil systems that perpetuate war and violence.  Dorothy Day and the Catholic Worker movement held this theory, and I was exposed to it during a volunteer program in Los Angeles (hence my tattoo.)  Eco anarchists can be both non violent (Thoreau) or have an inclination to destroy property (ELF.)  I came up with an eco, civil resistance based community project, Guerilla Gowanus, for my final project in Andrew Faust’s Permaculture Design Course.  The desire was to provoke blue consciousness (police, FBI and NYC federal officials) into a standoff as we cleaned up one of the dirtiest bodies of water in the United States, the Gowanus Canal.  I no longer seek to disrupt, only go back through my consciousness development for frame of reference.  

Yellow- Holocracy, Chaordic Organizations.  This is a second tier perspective, so it could only be viewed as anarchism from a first tier perspective (especially blue.) Yellow concentrates more on systems development and less on ‘fighting the man.’  According to the turquoise consciousness Buckminster Fuller, “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.

To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” 

Turquoise- It’s all about the meta and the micro combining.  At this stage, there is no differentiation of anything, so anarchism would not be separate from Order.  

Anarchist or not, let’s all move to the second tier; Let’s Build the Future.

43nvfu.jpg

43nvku.jpg

43nwil.jpg

3ya1u5.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

3ya1u5.jpg

Today is rant day. 

Even I do ayahuasca, but I don't turn into a spiritual diddly doo. 

Thank God my orange soul is not dead yet. It compensates for my Green fuckery. 

I don't do this shit either. 

43nwce.jpg

3ya1u5.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

3ya1u5.jpg

43nwwf.jpg

43nwv7.jpg

43nwyd.jpg

This is how I felt in my relationship. Being gaslighted for just being my Natural self. 

43nwum.jpg

This particular paragraph is so important for my life. I never developed boundaries. This is the most important advice for me. 

43nxp5.jpg

3ya1u5.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

She is not empowered enough to understand her worth. 

3ya1u5.jpg

3ya1u5.jpg

3ya1u5.jpg

The religious aspect and witch aspect of Me

I will give a small summary on my religious background and then proceed to explain the different types of witches.

I'm born a Hindu with some Catholic influence as a child. My father had faith in Christianity and he used to take me to church.. My school was in the church itself and the school principal was the Father of the church I used to go to. I used to pray to Christ as a child. 

When I grew up, I still retained both my Hindu and Christian roots. At some point because of a statement of Pope Francis in September 2018,I tried to look away from Christianity because I was disappointed in Pope Francis but my boyfriend Joseph who was an American Catholic encouraged me to not leave Christianity because of the Pope. So I  wandered around a bit and got into Wicca during this period. Wicca gave me a base to sustain without Christianity for some time but then I had the hunger to return to Christ. I knew my depart would be temporary. I was looking for true Christianity and not the Joel Osteen type of Christianity, that is prosperity gospel. I gave up Prosperity Gospel because it didn't serve my purpose. At the same time Martin Luther the German monk changed my view on traditional Catholicism and I decided to adopt the Lutheran style or Protestantism, my knowledge of Christianity is still not full, and I needed a strong background to return back to Christianity, that's when by accident I came across Justin Peters ministry and I became a member and then I began to follow John F. MacArthur 

I started using Justin Peters teachings and successfully mounted myself back into Christianity, this time with a firm foundation and no false teachers or money hungry pastors. 

At the same time I realized that Wicca could be in conflict with Christianity so I stayed away from divination practices in Wicca, although currently I think it's okay to do divination and I might pursue divination in the future. 

The good news for me is that the attitude of Americans is changing towards Wicca and very recently the Nevada state okayed the Wiccan symbol on the grave of veteran Sgt. Patrick D. Stewart, he was a follower of the Wiccan religion. 

This article gives me hope for the future of Wiccans in America. At least the American government approved our sacred symbol 

https://www.nysun.com/national/feds-okay-pentagrams-for-veterans-graves/53114/

Witches across America are rejoicing after the Veterans Administration agreed to permit service members to have their graves at military cemeteries marked with a Wiccan symbol known as a pentacle or pentagram.

OK now I finished my background on my religious struggle.. Coming to types of witches. 

These are the main types of witches 

Kitchen witch 

Hedge witch 

Cosmic witch 

Green witch 

Garden witch 

Sea witch 

Elemental witch 

Solitary witch 

Divination witch 

Gardnerian witch 

Alexandrian witch 

Dianic witch 

Forest witch

Elven witch

Dragon Wicca.

Swan Wicca ( I'm the creator/founder of this Wicca, this is my own and personal, not that others follow) 

Kitchen witch - kitchen witch is an informal term for a witch who emphasizes cooking, food, and meal times in her magical practice.

Cooking 

Home routines 

Homemade offerings 

Cleansings

Protection spells 

Hedge witch - the Home and the hearth. She will take care of the home and main interest will be healing her home. This is a house witch. 

Cosmic witch - 

Astrology 

Zodiac signs 

Horoscopes 

Uses Celestial energy. 

I work with astrology myself. Not professional. Just for myself as a hobby. I learn about it every day. 

Green witch - loves nature and the earth

Also called flora witch. 

Works with trees, herbs and flowers. Plants. 

Skilled herbalist and makes herbal remedies. 

Enjoys hiking /trail walking 

Loves animals and wildlife. You can see in my journals I write and post a lot about animals.. 

Enjoys gardening and wild crafting - I enjoy gardening a lot 

Environmentally friendly 

Atttune with Earth's natural cycles 

Has an apothecary full of herbs, roots and oils. 

Can have interest in fae fairies or elves. I have interest in elves. In one of my journals I have focused on different costumes and styles of elves. 

I have elven fantasies. It's a sign that I'm a forest witch. 

Sea witch - ocean, seas, lakes. My journal label Ocean Marina is about being a sea witch. It deals with working with vast water bodies and lunar magic and weather magic. 

I made a journal entry on collecting storm water for my moon magic spell. 

My tarot cards De La Luna deck that I created in my old journal deals with lunar magic. 

Edited by Preety_India

Elemental witch - The Elemental Witch, as the name implies, invokes elemental energies as an empowering force for magical goals. They use the Elemental Quartet namely Earth, Air, Water and Fire

I use all elements since I resonate with all elements. 

Under the Elemental Witch we have different categories representing different sentiments and ideas or qualities to which the witch can have an affinity or she could be  a general elemental witch like me. 

Solitary witch - this simply means that the witch practices her craft and magic on her own. Some witches belong to a hierarchical group called coven. I don't belong to a coven. I do my stuff alone so I'm a solitary witch. 

Solitary witches make their potions and spells and can write their own book of shadows. 

My goal is to write my own book of shadows. A grimoire is a general book that most witches follow. Right now I don't have a grimoire. I just want my own book. 

Divination witch - they deal with divination or fortune telling.

Tarot cards

Palmistry

I Ching 

Tasseography 

This interferes with my Christianity as in the Bible there are references against divination. So I only do this on a minimal scale. 

I have a pendulum which I use. But generally I work with my several tarot decks that I created in my journals 

Gardnerian witch - I'm a Gardnerian witch. I follow the Horned God. 

Dianic witch - these are similar to Gardnerian, they are more feminine and only worship goddesses. 

Garden witch - same as green witch, but will work more in gardens rather than open spaces. 

Forest witch, elf witch - this is my own category. It's similar to green witch but there I combine fantasy art of Elves into this practice. 

Alexandrian witch - this was started in the 60s by Alex and Maxine Sanders and the Gods are different from Gardnerian traditions 

Elven witch - not popular, very few witches that I was in contact with used elves as inspiration. I use this some times. 

Dragon wicca. - dragon wicca is a very rare form of Wicca which I practice. I consider a dragon my twin guardian. I created the Character  Sairys and Porsairys using   Dragon Wicca. It's somewhere lost in my journals. 

Swan Wicca - this is own personal brand of Wicca I created in the month of September/October 2018. I call it Swan Wicca.. I wasn't very satisfied with the current forms of Wicca and they weren't enough for me so I created my own brand of rituals, spells and tarots. And I labeled it Swan Wicca. It's my sacred practice and I don't share it. 

If I write a book of shadows in the future, I will share Swan Wicca in it. 

All in all, I try to follow and incorporate every form of witch in my life. This is reflected in the various interests in my journals. All of which are witchcraft related. My whole life is about it since I adopted Wicca 

Edited by Preety_India

I'm sorry I don't know much about tantra. Except for the link and info on the internet. 

I'm myself trying to explore tantric sex. So maybe in the future I will know a little more. 

Also I will try to practice tantric sex with my boyfriend somewhere in the future if he is comfortable..then I will know how it exactly works 

I'm open to sexual experimentation with him. He is as well 

3ya1u5.jpg

Forgot to add hecatean or hecataine into the types. 

I'm a Hecataine as well. 

3ya1u5.jpg

There is something wrong about life. 

Life is bad.. Life is horrible. 

We live in darkness. This is not life. 

We need light. We all need light 

We need light. 

Something needs to show us light 

Without that light, we are in a vicious cycle. 

A cycle of desperation 

Watch out 

3ya1u5.jpg

Think about all the people who suffered. Think about their pain. 

Think about those who were lost and left behind, who were suffering, deprived, helpless with nowhere to turn. 

When I think about them I get tears in my eyes. 

I think that as humans we are too physical to deal with life. 

And life is a deeply spiritual phenomenon. 

And we as physical beings are not equipped to deal with it.

Edited by Preety_India