Someone here

Finally a new juicy metaphysical video from Leo!

9 posts in this topic

I'm halfway through it and I'm very entertained. 

Thanks Leo. Keep up the good work ? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I might come up with questions after I finish watching it .

Let us guys know your thoughts on it. 

-Osho

Leo seems calm and mentally healthy in this video. Has he stopped using drugs as often? I am enjoying it, looking forward to discussing it.

Absolutely wonderful video! 

Thanks for the wisdom Leo.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

It get interesting when he started speaking about insanity and understanding his teaching. 

Leo's teachings are clear as the sun..the only question is do you have the balls to watch it? :D

-Osho

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It get interesting when he started speaking about insanity and understanding his teaching. 

Leo's teachings are clear as the sun..the only question is do you have the balls to watch it? :D

Ay mate who you talking to? Ain’t you solipsistic?

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

13 minutes ago, Focus said:

Ay mate who you talking to? Ain’t you solipsistic?

;)

-Osho

I finished it and what I thought was, usually I try to imagine showing the episode to a hardcore Dawkins type, as preaching to the choir is redundant I think?

I think I would have gone deeper into the yarn thing. I don't think people will be convinced from hearing "X is a figment of consciousness". I think there are probably ways to expand on that... Usually if I talk to people like that, you can show their idea has the same infinite regress issue of "where did God come from?" seen in Christianity etc... I.e. they dig down and down thinking that eventually they will find the most basest of substance....... And when they can't dig any deeper and the substance is irreducible, there will always still be "where did that come from?" or "what is that made from?"...

The equality of consciousness and total nothingness was mentioned. I think that could be expanded further also... The fact of reality is that everything is like how a ghost passes through walls but forever in every direction. Never anything solid ever, no solid substance is ever reached... Emptiness is quite easy to showcase I think, if people imagine losing all their senses, what is left. And if they say ofc like "just black", black is a color, it's sight, still a thing. You have to remove that...

Anyway... Lastly the telepathy talk. Not for me, I do think that is delusional. Not because it can't happen, but because it isn't going to happen here. As soon as you are a human figure on Earth you are a character in the dream and the dream's constraints apply. One of those being that as a human figure in this universe you can't suddenly fly around or read minds. These feats will never be demonstrated by any human in this universe... You can imagine it happening and in many ways that is the same, if you're schizo and totally believe you are flying around the sky when you're actually in a straitjacket in a padded cell... That is real too. But it isn't real in these confines that we are in as what is considered to be sane humans