Matthew85

Consciousness rendering reality

45 posts in this topic

I am interested in deepening my understanding of this. If we are continually instantly rendering reality, what determines what is created versus what isn't? This appears to be a co-creative process between our ego or personality self and our higher mind or God. For example, I Matthew could decide I want to go to the beach and the entire journey of "traveling there" and the beach will be rendered by my higher mind. Or I could decide I want to go out to a nightclub and the entire experience will be imagined and created for me. The city, the nightclub and all the people in the club I appear to interact with. We are making decisions all day and reality is instantly created for us. But what determines why some things are rendered and others not? Why can I instantly create a city and a nightclub full of people, but I can't heal or change a physical condition? Or decide when I open my refrigerator it will be stocked with food? I can instantly create an entire kitchen and appliances, but not the food? I don't understand this. If any of you have had any insights into this and the relationship between our ego personality and our higher mind in how this works, I would love to hear them. Thank you!

This may sound too simple, but you have the limitations you have because you've willed it so. Though it currently doesn't seem so to you, you're infinitely powerful. And as such you've curtailed yourself to test yourself within your own dream. We've also invented ways of moving beyond our limitations. In the human experience, ingesting entheogenic substances are the easiest way of doing this. Though keep in mind that you have to use the right tool for the right job. All the classic psychedelics, and even the more powerful ones done by and prescribed by Leo aren't likely to permit you to function as a god in your normal life.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar I have realized that the limitations are self imposed. So you are saying the limitations of what is rendered is something we have designed in advance of immersing ourselves into the experience? 

Have you had any insight's into the relationship between the ego or personality and the higher mind in the process of rendering reality? There is obviously a co creative partnership going on there. 

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@JuliusCaesar I have realized that the limitations are self imposed. So you are saying the limitations of what is rendered is something we have designed in advance of immersing ourselves into the experience? 

Have you had any insight's into the relationship between the ego or personality and the higher mind in the process of rendering reality? There is obviously a co creative partnership going on there. 

In my understanding, which is derived from a combination of direct experience and third-person experience corroborating those of my own. It can be said that the human mind is to accurately be divided into three categories. The conscious mind, subconscious, and unconscious mind. As human scientists define it, what I call the conscious mind is active when the entity's brain shows a majority of low amplitude electrical waves oscillating at above 14 times per second, with 20 being the approximate average. They call this the Beta state, and it's associated with ordinary waking human consciousness. I don't need to elaborate too much about this, because as a human you have the most experience in this state. But basically, you're focused on the external environment and experience it mostly as an observer with many limitations(you can't walk through walls, or travel forward in time etc etc).

When the entity becomes hyper-focused on a thing, like when daydreaming or watching television or when meditating/being hypnotized. The brain shows a predominance of what is called Alpha waves, which are of higher electrical amplitude but oscillate more slowly than Beta waves, ranging between 8-14 hertz. The conscious mind slows down, and paradoxically this actually represents an expansion in consciousness objectively speaking. The human subconscious is actively accessible by the entity consciously when in the Alpha wave range. It's the dimension of mind where all of your memories are stored, and it's what makes you the individual you think of yourself as. It fetches from deeper levels of your mind realities that conform to your prior programming. If you were to become conscious at these levels of mind, you could obliterate any disease you have consciously by simply rejecting them. And you can alter any aspect of your character you find undesirable. All of these things are however nearly impossible from the beta level of ordinary waking consciousness.

It's possible, though unusual for a human entity to remain conscious while the brain shows a predominance of Theta waves(higher amplitude of energy than Alpha but lower frequency, oscillating between 4-8 hz). It is however possible as I've done it myself, and others have as well. If you manage to position your mind at the lower end of the Theta range, you essentially become omniscient in that state. Because anything you ask/command yourself to observe immediately enters your perception. This is because you've positioned your mind right next to the level of mind which is creating everything out of nothing.

And if you manage to become conscious at an even deeper level of mind, the brain shows a majority of Delta waves(highest amplitude of any of the designations I've listed thus far oscillating at between 1-4 hz). When this occurs, the entity loses awareness of the individuated self and the mind expands everywhere as also occurs in death. Very few humans have consciously experienced this and they have difficulty in articulating about it with language. As of course, this is the level of the Godhead, which is infinite and incomprehensible to the linear thinking human mind.

The superconscious mind arises when the entity becomes consciously active at levels that ordinarily would be outside the entity's awareness. Those are what psychologists call the Theta and Delta levels of brain activity. When this occurs, the brain starts to show Gamma waves, which being indicative of an integrated state of mind contradict the fact pattern of the other three designations(Delta oscillates most slowly but has the highest level of energy, and the Beta level oscillates swiftest having the lowest amplitude of energy, Alpha being in the middle) in that Gamma waves oscillating at over 40 Hz do so with increasing amplitudes of energy and frequency. Gamma in an ordinary person usually only arises very faintly and only during specific tasks, like when perceiving taste during the act of consumption. But in a trained individual, one who can dream lucidly, leave their body at will, bend a spoon mentally etc etc. Gamma waves arise when these certain "impossible" feats of the mind are being done. And have been found to be dramatically more prevalent in the brains of Olympic level meditators as compared against normal people.

@JuliusCaesar Thank you! Accessing different brainwave states seems to be one method of creating changes. I've read all of Dr Joe Dispenza's books and attended some of his events. His students that have cured terminal and chronic physical conditions using his advanced meditation technique's have learned to access the brainwave states you wrote about. 

Do you happen to know what brainwave states we access on psychedelics? 

I am surprised more psychonauts don't explore reality creation during their trips. I am fascinated by the subject. 

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

Do you happen to know what brainwave states we access on psychedelics? 

The brain functions like a colander for consciousness, its normal function is to filter out all thought forms/realities which are considered by intelligent infinity to be irrelevant to the entity's survival. Of psychedelics generally, it can be said that they interrupt this process, causing the entity to perceive things that have objectively always been there but were filtered out by the entity's mind. Another way of putting it is like this, consider anything that you experience as real like your hand. In human perception, it's a hand, but objectively speaking it's actually infinity being collapsed into a hand. The definition of infinity here is basically every dream that can be dreamed by an infinitely powerful being. If we modify the human state of consciousness adequately, we can turn your hand into anything else that it is, like a whole person, a planet, an M&M, it can even be more abstract things like consensus reality, or a personality reality only, or a space alien man can't imagine, you name it and it can be it.

@JuliusCaesar That makes sense, so psychedelics wouldn't be helpful for the work of altering brainwaves? 

31 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@JuliusCaesar That makes sense, so psychedelics wouldn't be helpful for the work of altering brainwaves? 

In my view, it's more important to put certain states to the test directly to ascertain what limitations exist in those states. So I'd first say that altering brainwaves simply for the sake of altering brainwaves doesn't make much sense.

And psychedelics do modify neural activity, of course, we're speaking very broadly referring to a wide variety of different substances which all have a varying impact on human consciousness. So whether or not you'd find a particular substance useful or not is dependent upon a multitude of variables. Firstly, what is it you're trying to do? If you want to, for instance, stop experiencing suffering or determine the cause of it. Then probably something like Ketamine would appear to be useful. Of course, that's also predicated on the assumption that you respond to it the same as most ordinary human entities, which is something that would be probable but not necessarily guaranteed.

If you wanted to acquire the most correct understanding of how reality exists/operates, then something like 5 MEO DMT, or MALT would be desirable. Though you could also accomplish this with other substances, like LSD for example. It would be less efficient, kind of like using a trowel to dig a vast hole when a spade would have made the job easier.

@JuliusCaesar I want to deepen my understanding of the structure of reality and how consciousness is imagining it. Also, expand my understanding of the different layers of mind, their different functions and how they work together. I'm not sure 5-Meo is the best substance for this. When I have proposed some of these questions to Leo, he didn't know. It may be that since 5-Meo is so effective at expanding your consciousness to infinity, a lot of the details are lost. A few other people I have talked with who awakened with 5-Meo to the realization they are creating reality, when asked still don't really understand how any of it is happening. 5-Meo seems very effective at giving people a very zoomed out meta perspective. 

11 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

This may sound too simple, but you have the limitations you have because you've willed it so. Though it currently doesn't seem so to you, you're infinitely powerful. 

Any proof to this or are you parroting someone mr infinitely powerful :)?

12 hours ago, Chrisd said:

Any proof to this or are you parroting someone mr infinitely powerful :)?

Assuming you're genuinely interested in knowing the answer to that question and not merely pounding your chest for the sake of it. Look up my name in the search bar and read all of my posts.

It's your desire choosing what happens. What happens is your desire / your will. You just aren't conscious that it is your own desire manifesting whatever it is.

There is no how to it, it is just pure instant materialization with desire.

The why is because you wanted it.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

7 hours ago, amanen said:

It's your desire choosing what happens. What happens is your desire / your will. You just aren't conscious that it is your own desire manifesting whatever it is.

@amanen Thank you for sharing your perspective! I appreciate it. However, I somewhat disagree. This idea that God is asserting it's will and we are just passive participants has never resonated as truth with me. It's also not what I have experienced during my awakening's. If I as God was only interested in asserting my will in the universe, I would not create unique individual aspects of myself with their own unique desires and will. I as God have no biases or preference and want Matthew to have anything he desires. It's only me as Matthew that gets in the way of this. I believe we are co creative participants, not passive participants that are suppose to surrender to the will of God. We are capable of much higher degree's of conscious deliberate creation of our life. I have proven this to myself on many occasions by deliberately manifesting something I desired. But for most of us the majority of the time creating our reality is happening on auto-pilot unconsciously. The goal is to make it conscious and deliberate.

22 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Assuming you're genuinely interested in knowing the answer to that question and not merely pounding your chest for the sake of it. Look up my name in the search bar and read all of my posts.

I'm interested. I read two pages of your posts, but I'm not going to read all of them. Anything specifically come to mind? 

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@amanen  We are capable of much higher degree's of conscious deliberate creation of our life. I have proven this to myself on many occasions by deliberately manifesting something I desired. 

What did you manifest? 

6 hours ago, Chrisd said:

What did you manifest? 

@Chrisd Many things Chris. But one that really convinced me our waking reality is not what it appears was meeting a celebrity I admired. I never blindly accept information, so when I first began studying manifesting I decided to test it out. There was a celebrity I admired at the time and really wanted to meet, so I used some of the techniques I had learned to see if I could manifest meeting them. I have no connections to Hollywood or the entertainment industry and they were living thousands of miles away from me at the time, so this was an excellent test. I used the techniques for about three weeks and then forgot about it. Well, several months later through a series of events I had no conscious awareness of, I ended up meeting them in an almost identical way to what I had visualized. The odds of this happening were so astronomical, I had no doubt after that. I have manifested many other things, but that one was the one that convinced me reality isn't some fixed thing. It's very malleable. 

Edited by Matthew85

2 minutes ago, Chrisd said:

I'm interested. I read two pages of your posts, but I'm not going to read all of them. Anything specifically come to mind? 

I mostly don't discuss my awakenings that are similar to Leo's to any degree here. I usually only discuss the things I've managed to do from certain states of consciousness that are more practical and in the realm of observable consensus reality. To bottom line what's happened to me/what I've done. It all started in around August of 2018, I experienced something that in my understanding of reality at the time should have been impossible. Basically, I started meditating on the thoughts of a character from a TV show(like whenever he'd speak I'd repeat what he says in my mind trying to practice for an impersonation). So I did this practice for about half an hour in the morning, and it totally shifted my personality, I noticed that not only did my voice sound a bit more like his throughout the day, but my automatic responses to things were based on his behavior. This alone had me a bit surprised, but the most incredible thing that occurred here is that I caught lactose intolerance from my aunt, when I've been with her experiencing episodes of LI in the past with my ordinary personality this has not happened/wasn't possible.

Fortunately, the next morning when I woke up the effects of the practice seemed to have worn off as I returned to my normal self(which includes me losing the lactose intolerance I acquired from my aunt). Anyway, this made me realize that the belief I had back then that my body is somehow separate from my mind(which every materialist believes) doesn't comport with reality very well at all. In reality, my mind clearly seems to be creating my body somehow, as when I altered my personality my physical body changed with it much as you'd expect only a brain-altering drug can do. I reasoned that if the boundary I experience between my mind and physical body is ultimately arbitrary, then there must be some way of collapsing it, a state from which you could alter yourself mentally at will. And then I realized that if it's possible for me to alter my physical body with my mind, it's probably also possible to alter the "external environment" as well. Or in other words, there must be some kind of way of collapsing the boundary between human imagination and not only the human body which is an instance of physical reality but all of physical reality. So basically, this one experience made me realize the reality of the possibility and potential of humans functioning in a psychic capacity.

There was one chink in my armour though, all of those realizations I mentioned above occurred to me from Caesar's personality(Caesar in Hercules the Legendary Journeys, the man I had become by attempting to mimic). That personality has a higher awareness of its past experience and a slightly higher awareness of logic than my own self(I'm more aware of present realities and what I'm going to do in the future). So when I returned to my ordinary self, I was kind of confused even though everything had just been so clear in my mind when I was Caesar. Consequently, I felt the need to study this subject in depth from a third-person perspective so I did.

I found Dr. Joe Dispenza, who claimed that he was reduced to a paraplegic in a biking accident. His spine was broken and "irreparably" deformed, Doctors wanted to perform Harrington Rod Surgery on him. But for some reason, he declined and decided to try to heal his spine by the power of his own imagination. Reasoning that he couldn't do the healing, but whatever intelligence exists within that is giving him life can. So he imagined his spinal column being reassembled over and over all day long for about 6 weeks. At first he says, that it was difficult to continue as his mind was plagued by negative melancholous thoughts of the nature that he felt he'd be bedridden his whole life. But he pushed through, then he says eventually his body started responding to his mind. Then more and more powerful was the effect until his back was completely healed.

When I first heard him say this I was skeptical of course. Thinking he may have fabricated the whole thing. But in reading his book "You are the Placebo", I found him saying that the placebo effect was discovered by a WWII medic named Henry Beecher who ran out of morphine. So he started using saline solution before surgery instead. Just under about four out of ten of his patients didn't experience any pain whilst being cut on. I checked NIH sources to find that the story is true. And realized that what's observed here should only be possible in a dream, not in a materialist universe as consciousness is believed to be separate from matter under materialism. Much like the strange things I experienced in the personality change. So basically, I realized there was no logical reason for my skepticism of Dispenza, especially considering the nature of the vast quantity of testimonials from his students. They all tell similar stories to Dispenza basically, where they managed to do things medically impossible via basically industrial-grade meditation they learned from Dispenza.

At some point after this, I was seeking some kind of meditation course designed to activate psychic abilities or to be more specific, what they call remote viewing in myself. I found Arvari, and bought the course though I felt the sales page was overhyped and had a bit of a too-good-to-be-true vibe to it. Anyway, I completed the whole course(including the Remote Influencing course). And then I used the extended RV meditation to foreknow the drawing of the Megamillions lotto. I didn't want to buy a ticket because I wasn't certain at the time if I what I was doing would even work. So I just did it on an experimental basis, which in hindsight looks like a mistake. Anyhow, all the numbers were the correct numbers but 4 of them were in the "wrong order". I say this because at the time I didn't know the rules of the game, so I thought incorrectly that the order of the 5 non mega balls was relevant but it turns out it isn't or in other words, if I bought the ticket I would have won the lottery, but I thought I had failed at the time because I didn't know what any moron who's ever bought a Powerball/Megamillions ticket would know due to my assumption that the order was significant.

So I concluded that Arvari wasn't powerful enough for me as I was under the delusion I had failed. Resulting in me searching for more powerful methods. I reasoned that Lucid Dreaming would probably be the way forward due to the fact that I could if I became lucid, command future information to be known to me. So for the next two years or so(I had first bought and practiced with Arvari in mid to late 2019) I was attempting to lucid dream. Using mostly conventional methods you can find on the web. Nearly everything I tried seemed to fail to yield any results as I couldn't manage to get Lucid. And when I managed to succeed by one method, which was by sleeping on a binaural beat track designed by Hemi sync to induce lucid dreams, instead of hitting the lottery I experienced God-realization instead. Which at the time I had no clue what the hell to do with. Taking responsibility for the fact that I'm the creator of everything wasn't something I was yet mature enough to do at that space/time. Much like when I had at a time earlier experienced God-realization on a psychedelic I had taken with medicinal intent, when I entered the normal human state I explained away the experiences. Though I was more accepting of the Lucid dream God realization as I realized I couldn't logically explain it away. Whereas with the psychedelic it was really easy for me to convince myself the drug made me lose my mind.

Then, on April 1st, 2020(I'll never forget that day because it was April Fool's) I arose from a dream that showed me the riots and political calamity caused by the George Floyd incident in May of the same year. I also became aware in the same dream, of an increase in natural disasters, including widespread forest fires and an increase in tornado/hurricane occurrences that was to unfold in the months and years to come. In the dream, I was perceiving symbolic language and was perfectly comprehending its meaning. But when I had returned to waking consciousness, I entered the normal human state from which this type of omen interpretation wasn't possible. All the predictions I made from within the dream either have come to pass or are currently still ongoing at this space/time. However, I also made fear-based projections from a normal state based on this experience, and none of those predictions came to be. Like I was afraid that maybe since there would be rioting in the streets that it might reach me in suburban America, but it did not.

Then sometime later, I bought some XRP for well dumb reasons to be honest. One morning I awoke from a dream where I saw a chart of Ripple over the Dollar, and the bottom was falling out of XRP. At the time, I was stupid enough to doubt the legitimacy of the prediction so I sold half and kept the other half. A few hours later the SEC launched an investigation into XRP and it started tanking.

Then I later bought some BTC, for also dumb reasons but not so dumb as the reason I bought Ripple. And of course, I arise from another sleeping dream. In the waking world it was about early to mid October 2021, the price of Bitcoin was around $55k. In the dream I saw Bitcoin forming a double top at approximately $66k. So I set an order to sell all my holdings at $64k to be on the safe side. A few days later it was hit, I only made about 44 dollars due to the small amount I had put in. But hey it's better than losing money eh?

There have been many instances of precognitive dreams occurring in human entities historically. Though we only have a public record of famous examples, like my historical namesake's wife Calpurnia dreaming of him being stabbed to death prior to his assassination. So it would seem that precognitive dreaming is a natural human ability, though it's more likely to occur in some individuals than others. And it mostly occurs without conscious control of the entity. In my case, however, it seems to be a hybrid of conscious control and unplanned. Because I had spent a long time trying and failing to lucid dream in order to win the lottery. But then I gave up and experienced dreams that did predict financial events I took advantage of.

Anyhow, I found Leo after my XRP precognitive dream but before my BTC one. It happened as a result of me doing further study in lucid dreaming. I had the realization that the majority of the people practicing lucid dreaming are mostly deluded. Because they think their waking reality isn't a dream, but to lucid dream effectively my experience indicated to me that you basically need to realize that your waking experience is a dream. So I put into youtube, "Life is a dream" to try to find a new lucid dreaming technique and that's how I discovered Leo. He had a somewhat superior position to my own in the sense that he had gone further into God-realization than me. And as such, he made better sense of the fact that I'm God which is something I knew prior to this but didn't really understand too well. And certainly, I wasn't confident enough in my human-level understanding of this to discuss it with other people. Especially since any ordinary person thinks you've lost your mind when you talk about some of the radical things I've experienced.

@JuliusCaesar @Matthew85

Guys, I have ordered these two books " Becoming supernatural" and "You are placebo" 

What courses would you recommend starting consciously manifesting? 

I am having hard time to understand this. If I/as God chose this "Galyna movie" and all the events, why would I want to go against my will? I do not see the whole picture, therefore, how do I know what best for me?

I have become consciously aware that chain of events in my life that happened in this life, meant to be there for a purpose, even a little detail mattered. I am entering into this special state of consciousness, but I practice surrender. I truly started to love my life as is. 

Also, I see that there is no "Doer" how can I attempt to change the scrip if there is no 'me" there? I have realized that everything happens spontaneously, I do not plan any more, I do not even stretch the story into the future. Even planning for tonight is silly for me. 

I see duality here, you kinda have to let go and become free of choice, but at the same time, you are playing by ear, in the moment, as you go, spontaneously. But again, when I am at that state body does things on its own, I am watching the movie. Who is there to manifest?  

Manifestation = will execution. How to jungle duality here, knowing that I am free from choice, and everything will be arranged here on its own?

Thanks for the feedback. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

21 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Guys, I have ordered these two books " Becoming supernatural" and "You are placebo" 

Can you please help me? I have this issue with acid reflux. I want to cure myself. I will read the books.

You're on the right track already, assuming you have the necessary discipline to do the same meditation faithfully every day for an extended duration of time. Of course, if you find yourself lacking discipline or faith in yourself you could always alter your character by thought. I further recommend you spend some time watching these https://www.youtube.com/user/drjoedispenza/search?query=testimonials    as doing this will help impress upon your subconscious that things you desire are possible for you, because if they can do why couldn't you?

24 minutes ago, Galyna said:

m having hard time to understand this. If I/as God chose this "Galyna movie" and all the events, why would I want to go against my will?

It's impossible for you to "go against your will" objectively speaking. The world is what you think it is, and you can have multiple thoughts. Consequently, it's possible for you to think the world is some way other than the way you think it is which it must become because the world is what you think it is. But humans have a hard time grasping this because it appears paradoxical to them. The reality of the situation is too simple/complex for the typical mortal mind to understand. It can only be understood properly from an infinite perspective of unity, in unity there are no paradoxes, there are no contradictions, there is only clarity.

As to you finding the correct way forward, only you can decide that for yourself.

32 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I have become consciously aware that chain of events in my life that happened in this life, meant to be there for a purpose, even a little detail mattered. I am entering into this special state of consciousness, but I practice surrender.

Of course, we willed it so. Also, why surrender when you could just as easily conquer?

34 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I truly started to love my life as is. 

Is this necessary though? Infinite love includes absolutely everything including self-rejection and survival-driven impulses. You could just as easily take pleasure in the sweetness of struggle.

36 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Also, I see that there is no "Doer" how can I attempt to change the scrip if there is no 'me" there?

If there's no you, then there never was any you there. Nor were there the 7.8 billion human entities that are currently present in their "nonexistent" ego selves in this space/time. No one landed on the moon, and yet we did anyway. No one elected George Washington, in fact there's no one to be elected! And yet we do/did it anyway. So don't you see that you're creating for yourself arbitrary limits?

39 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I do not plan any more, I do not even stretch the story into the future. Even planning for tonight is silly for me. 

It may appear silly, but doesn't not planning seem even sillier? I mean, you're experiencing yourself as a dream character in a linear space/time continuum illusion contained dream. If you don't plan for the future adequately, things in it you imagine to occur may offend you that you could otherwise have avoided. So why not plan for the future? Isn't it logical that if there's no real difference between planning and not planning that the two are the same anyway, nullifying the whole point of your statement?

45 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Who is there to manifest?  

Everything and nothing is there.

46 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Manifestation = will execution. How to jungle duality here, knowing that I am free from choice,

You are only free from using your free will if you do so of free volition.

46 minutes ago, Galyna said:

and everything will be arranged here on its own?

What makes you think that it's impossible for you to do this consciously? Aren't you self-imposing unnecessary limits? Consider the possibility that you might have created ways for yourself to move beyond your current limitations as a human self.

@Galyna 

18 hours ago, Galyna said:

Frederick Dodson's books are excellent. Also, Joe Dispenza, Neville Goddard and Ernest Holmes. 

I am having hard time to understand this. If I/as God chose this "Galyna movie" and all the events, why would I want to go against my will? I do not see the whole picture, therefore, how do I know what best for me?

It's not about going against your will, it's about aligning with your desires. The ego personality often get's in the way and mucks things up. This is something that takes keen intuition to discern. They feel different to me. God is not writing and directing your life. You are meant to be an active participant in it.

I have become consciously aware that chain of events in my life that happened in this life, meant to be there for a purpose, even a little detail mattered.

And what purpose is that? I don't personally feel anything is "meant to be". Life is eternal and fluid. You decide what the meaning of things is. There is not one specific life you are suppose to experience. It's a constantly changing thing. 

I am entering into this special state of consciousness, but I practice surrender. I truly started to love my life as is.

If that is working well for you, great. I don't subscribe to the concept of passive surrendering. When I have examined this idea in my most expanded states of consciousness, that is not what I as God desired for myself.

Also, I see that there is no "Doer" how can I attempt to change the scrip if there is no 'me" there? I have realized that everything happens spontaneously, I do not plan any more, I do not even stretch the story into the future. Even planning for tonight is silly for me. 

It's possible some non duality teachings are confusing you. I'm probably not the best person to address them, because many of them I don't agree with. If there is no you, then what is the awareness that is experiencing your life?

I am not interested in being a passive observer of life. I find tremendous joy being in co creative partnership with my higher mind or God. I am here to desire and create what I desire.

If completely surrendering your will and desires is working well for you and life is unfolding joyously, then keep doing that. 

Edited by Matthew85