Benton

Guaranteed method for experiencing a goddess

26 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Benton said:

It is useful for more than awakening. My quality of life has improved drastically since I started. I live with so much less negative emotion, and many of my material needs have miraculously been met. Seriously. And because of that spirituality has become easier. My trips are deeper, and smoother, and so are my meditations. 
How could you know how this has impacted my life? Not everyone can take 5-meo everyday. 
This has been an improvement to my overall quality of life. 

Leo doesnt understand Indian culture. He knows Indians as wiping ass with hands. ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

58 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Leo doesnt understand Indian culture. He knows Indians as wiping ass with hands. ?

I understand that he feels Devi isn’t a route to what he discovered. But also he doesn’t know much about yantra. I never claimed it would lead to God-Realization. I don’t know that. I do know that Devi yantra plus psychedelics has given me the most consistent progress in my life. And I have taken plenty of psychedelics without yantra. I bounced between highs and lows for a long time. I even had a yoga practice and meditation going.

I have never entered non-dual states without drugs as often, as I do now.

What do you expect to happen from telling me to “just awaken?” What other way should I be doing this? I do satisfaction meditation.

Edited by Benton

Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum

26 minutes ago, Benton said:

I understand that he feels Devi isn’t a route to what he discovered. But also he doesn’t know much about yantra. I never claimed it would lead to God-Realization. I don’t know that. I do know that Devi yantra plus psychedelics has given me the most consistent progress in my life. And I have taken plenty of psychedelics without yantra. I bounced between highs and lows for a long time. I even had a yoga practice and meditation going.

I have never entered non-dual states without drugs as often, as I do now.

What do you expect to happen from telling me to “just awaken?” What other way should I be doing this? I do satisfaction meditation.

There are many yanthras used in Tantra, most of them are given by adi shankara, its making, what to draw and how to incite power to yanthra are all given in one of his text( I dont remember the name, it was 10-15 years ago I read) for different purpose in materialestic life this yanthras are used. There is Tripura sundhari yanthra, Ashwarooda yanthra etc. One of my best friend used Tripura sundari yanthra and was getting lot of sex. (Tripura sundari Yanthra is attraction yanthra, not only for sex but for money, job etc).  I dont know, anything about metaphysical nature of yanthra but have heard it have worked for many if done by a good knowlegaeble tantrik. 

I dont think Leo or anyone here doesnt have knowledge about Indian occult that much.  So there is no use (as you will get any info from them on the subject here) but you will get good knowledge on How you are God and all this is Imagination etc here, which is Truth.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 30/04/2022 at 7:50 PM, Leo Gura said:

He comes from certain culture with very deep traditions. There is wisdom in some of those traditions but also limitation.

There are many forms of spirituality which are helpful to people but not the same thing as God-realization.

If you want to do Sadhguru's methods, I don't care. If it helps you, good. My job here is to nudge people to the ultimate thing that's I've found.

The yogic culture talking about 108 ways of attaining enlightenment. I don't know which of the 108 ways you explored to attain enlightenment, but with all due respect, one who has explored all 108 ways of attaining enlightenment is known in the culture as 'chakreshwara'. This description was bestowed upon Sadhguru years ago. Sadhguru has said that even enlightened beings struggle to attain mahasamadhi because they still have some karma to dissolve. And he also said that enlightenment is insufficient if you want to transmit the science of yoga. In order to come to a place where you can transmit all 108 ways of salvation, that takes lifetimes of work. 

I think it's useful advice to tell someone to mostly stay away from trying to summon entities and deities, but I can't help but feel the OP is being unnecessarily condescended.

On 5/1/2022 at 2:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

Stop inventing spiritual bullshit. Just awake up.

Brb. 

How can I show my appreciation for life in this moment?