Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Value

Law of attraction = more paranoid of my fears

5 posts in this topic

I have some fears / paranoias that everytime I read avout the law of attraction I start to worry about and can't stop visualizing in my head. It is like this: knowing about the law of attraction I fear my negative belief, which make me more worried about the fear, thus instantly throwing an image of the fear in my head and a stressful feeling in my body.

How should best I turn this negative cycle into a positive one?

Yeah I get what you mean, I also am experiencing similar things, and I think the best thing to do is something like meditation or do some soothing talks with yourself or distract yourself in some ways like talking to a friend or watching a cheesy tv show or something like that. Let the negative momentum subside by doing these things and you will begin to receive better feeling thoughts and manifestations. So just relax somehow someway and let those thoughts disappear, subside, more and more. 

Focus on what is wanted, not unwanted. LOA works with clarity. Defining the wanted is clear, but to say “I don’t want this” doesn’t define anything.