Someone here

The final destination :heaven and hell

32 posts in this topic

What I believe is that when you die, the self you think you are will dissolve like a hologram in the void, and it will be as if it never existed. There will be no trace and no one to remember him. The infinite void will remain in infinite silence, which is what you really are. and I suppose that something else will happen, but the one who asks, will not know, because it would have disappeared

Pretty sure there is no end 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Someone here I didn’t claim to. But, why does the OP assume in a heaven or hell when he hasn’t died yet. 

Mostly, my view is due to the nature of my realizations into infinity and infinite consciousness. You can realize that “life” is a construction and that “death” would just be another construction of your own mind. 

Heaven and hell is a construction of a modern Christian ego mind. You believe in good or bad people, but how do you know God does? How do you know god isn’t infinitely forgiving, infinitely loving, infinitely understand of our sins? 

why would god judge you based on 1 tiny baby little life when you are an infinite being who has all of eternity to learn to love? 1 human life is 0% of the universe. 

why the heckwould God doom itself to an eternal hell fire when it’s completely unlimited, total and perfect? God would have to be a moron. Especially if something like solipsism is the case why would God create or do anything? Gods all alone, dreaming that sins exist. 

The only sin is the one you imagine 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Someone here I didn’t claim to. But, why does the OP assume in a heaven or hell when he hasn’t died yet. 

Mostly, my view is due to the nature of my realizations into infinity and infinite consciousness. You can realize that “life” is a construction and that “death” would just be another construction of your own mind. 

Heaven and hell is a construction of a modern Christian ego mind. You believe in good or bad people, but how do you know God does? How do you know god isn’t infinitely forgiving, infinitely loving, infinitely understand of our sins? 

why would god judge you based on 1 tiny baby little life when you are an infinite being who has all of eternity to learn to love? 1 human life is 0% of the universe. 

why the heckwould God doom itself to an eternal hell fire when it’s completely unlimited, total and perfect? God would have to be a moron. Especially if something like solipsism is the case why would God create or do anything? Gods all alone, dreaming that sins exist. 

The only sin is the one you imagine 

Interesting perspective. Got me thinking. I will try to keep an open mind to that .

But basically all I can say is that in the end God is all wise and all loving ..he doesn't fuck around or play games ..if there is hell then that must be the greatest good possible for those who deserve to go to it .

Then again as I said. Gods love and mercy will win at the end and all will be well..and even the most sinful and evil people like Hitler will end up in eternity of goodness.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Interesting perspective. Got me thinking. I will try to keep an open mind to that .

But basically all I can say is that in the end God is all wise and all loving ..he doesn't fuck around or play games ..if there is hell then that must be the greatest good possible for those who deserve to go to it .

Then again as I said. Gods love and mercy will win at the end and all will be well..and even the most sinful and evil people like Hitler will end up in eternity of goodness.

God is so absolute the only thing it could ever punish is itself. 

Hell simply doesn’t fit into my experience… I don’t think God believes in evil people or the need to punish. I think that is very human. God understands infinite relativity 

Thought I’ve had recently: why would you punish a dead body or a new born baby?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

God is so absolute the only thing it could ever punish is itself. 

Hell simply doesn’t fit into my experience… I don’t think God believes in evil people or the need to punish. I think that is very human. God understands infinite relativity 

Thought I’ve had recently: why would you punish a dead body or a new born baby?

Yea but in the dream of separation it is still possible.  Don't forget we are not the godhead itself. At least in our human form.

We are creations of God..not God himself. Of  course in the ultimate sense we ARE God but God is dreaming right now that he is not God. 

So to say we are God and we are allowed to do all evil shit and there won't be a punishment of our deeds seems like spiritual bypassing  .

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So to say we are God and we are allowed to do all evil shit and there won't be a punishment of our deeds seems like spiritual bypassing  .

Seems like it. But, my opinion is the only thing that will punish you is other humans or yourself. God will do no such thing. 

Eternal forgiveness is your divine right…

Eternal damnation shouldn’t be why you act good. That would make you pseudo good… 

only a finite selfish ego would need to punish. 

Welcome to transcendent morality

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Eternal forgiveness is your divine right

What did you do to deserve it ? If you are a murder and Evil person, do you still have that right ?

-Osho

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall @Thought Art how do you both know what comes after death or not ? Since you didn't die yet.

I don't know, just speculation. nor do I think that any of us will ever know, since as Epicurus said, when death is there, I am not. the i that wants to know will disappear, and what it is will remain, since it is now. reality is, right? and you are a kind of dream, a limited appearance of the limitless. only a shape. if the form disappears, you disappear, the desire to know, the memory that you ever existed as a form, everything. only infinity remains, taking infinite forms from infinite time, that is the same to say that you are the first form that has appeared in the eternity. without memory, without permanence, but always the same infinity. You, right now

On 4/20/2022 at 10:03 AM, Someone here said:

I would like to think of this life as a test..if you succeed in the test you go to heaven ..if you fail the test you go to hell .

Even if this somehow did happen (certainly not in the way you're likely thinking), if definitely wouldn't be permanent, as nothing actually lasts, much less lasts forever. But there's no one separate from everything to fail or pass, and it's all self-imposed despite the fact that there is no self. But it's not that there being no self is true for you, or that you have no self, as that would obviously be contradictory. There's just no separation.

20 hours ago, Someone here said:

What did you do to deserve it ? If you are a murder and Evil person, do you still have that right ?

@Someone here Yes. You don't deserve something you are.... YOU ARE THIS. This is what God is. God is forgiveness, love, perfection and eternity. 

People are born into circumstances are have different survival needs, trauma, limitations. 

God isn't keeping score of your eternal right to absolute love and forgiveness. Only an ego thinks this way.

Haven't you noticed that whether you are considered "Good" or "Bad" by society... the rain still makes you wet, you could still die a horrible death etc... Good people get raped. 

Good people get murdered, tortured etc... 

So, whether you are "Good" or "Bad" The universe isn't judging you. 

Food will still have flavour, you will still be able to breath etc no matter how bad you are. Now, your fellow human may put you in jail.. or maybe not. Some of the most powerful people in the world cause the most deaths etc and they never get punished by man.

God Loves you and Hitler the same way. A selfish finite Ego can't grasp that though... and you will consider me evil. Whatever. See you in the afterlife my love.

To the pig, the butcher is evil. To the restaurant he is a saint and to God all are his children, are are her, and it's all love.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"