Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manusia

Is cheerful men still attractive men?

6 posts in this topic

Glad I found one of my inner core. But this is cheerful attitude towards life. Optimistic and have desire to empowering others. But sometimes my cheerful goes beyond its control. Unaware of it, sometimes I just be happy with how I talk and behave. Not looking what the situation call. Don't mistaken with ignorant. It is not. Just energized cheerful smile hopeful core. The problem I face is most people around me not happy and optimistic in how they see the world. And I am oftentimes hurt them with my cheerfulness, their reaction sometimes make me down. Oh yes this cheerfulness make random thinking because it have creative essence, often times I talk outside the context. And maybe I don't think to far before I act, think and say. I just want to experience cheerful vibe without conscious thinking. I just found the answer right now why people often times hate me being cheerful when I typing this hahah. 

I wont give up this cheerfulness that lost in me even the world crumble, the feeling of repressed cheerful make weird energy in my body and mind. I would be cheerful, hopeful no and optimistic no matter what. 

And in dating, I want your answer girl.. Is being cheerful is make a men less masculine? And is it make him less attractive? 

Do not become jaded by the pessimism and negativity of the common person.  Cheerfulness and optimism is a superpower if you have it naturally and it's also the substance of what makes kids so cool to us when we're older.  They're so cheerful, happy and their outlook on life is almost wise if a bit naive.

Women LOVE fun.  That is one of the biggest pussy wetting attribute a man can have, next to funny.  A cheerful person is a fun person, so yes -- that is an extremely attractive quality in a man for women.

The biggest mistake a man can make is believing that being aloof and 'strong' and "alpha" standing against the wall at a party will mean women will flock towards him.  LOL what a joke.  That is a fantasy that's made up.

Continue being cheerful and having great vibes.  Women pick up on that 50 miles away. :)  DON'T CHANGE!

Of course you should not abandon your cheerfulness. And you do not have to suppress it you can just integrate it’s polar aspect— indifference. If you take on the energy of the aspect of you that is indifferent it will bring you ease and it will strengthen your state of cheerfulness as well. This brought me relief as a cheerful person (even though I didn’t know I needed it). And although I’ve always had a central state of indifference within me, I do not see it as a contradiction to my cheerfulness— indifference is indifferent toward cheerfulness!! ? 

Anyway that’s my input. Idk about the dating thing. I’ve never dated a cheerful guy. :) (Bc I’m usually the cheerful one!!) hehehe. Kinda sad. I’m sure it’s great to have! 

A bit of cheerfulness helps especially in social conditions. But how would you feel if you are discussing something very deep and serious and the guy is still acting cheerful? Being cheerful and being socially aware/acute are two different things. Nothing wrong about being cheerful and it makes for an easy conversation but people who take on uncomfortable truths and understand the intricacies of human condition are probably the best people I have met so far because they know that happiness and sadness are two sides of the same coin, some cheerful people take things for granted and never take anything seriously which can be a bit annoying especially in the context of serious conversations where you want to develop that intimacy with them. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 20/4/2022 at 11:57 AM, Preety_India said:

some cheerful people take things for granted and never take anything seriously which can be a bit annoying especially in the context of serious conversations where you want to develop that intimacy with them. 

@Preety_India This totally me. Sometimes I try to context some situation in happy cheerful manner. And I got shame after conversation. Folks didn't take me seriously again. Socially unaware sometimes.