Manusia

How do you know if you being yourself?

23 posts in this topic

@gettoefl @Manusia

How does it make you two feel when others give positive compliments about the person you really aren't? I mean, if that does not make you feel better then what is the point of doing so. You guys should learn to start telling your opinions and thoughts to others without too much thinking about what they are going to say and as I have said previously - if they don't accept you as you are then they aren't the right people for you. Your first goal is to express yourself and it doesn't matter at this point how others take it. You win anyways, because you overcame your fear of expressing yourself.

Who told you that "others" are real?

u need to do soul serching , do tonns and tonns of contemplation. and when i started soul searching, a lot of belief i had in my  subconsciou, i got those from movies and media. and it was very challenging to differentiate between which i got from movies and which are authentic

@Manusia hello, are u Indonesian? 

Being authentic is, from my personal experience is being free from ego or your ruminating minds, u do things because simply u just want to do it, not because your mind told u to do it. Not because i should do it, but i do it, there's even no mind thinking ure doing, just doing.

I know it sounds weird, but if u observe ur ruminating mind, it full of judgement and fear. Fear of being judged, or judging wether what ure doing is right or wrong. If ure doing things with all of that baggage, ure not being authentic. Being authentic is simply dropping all of that and just go with the flow. Wu wei