Michael Jackson

NEVER done MUSHROOMS. how much should I take?

25 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Juan said:

@Michael Jackson Others could give a better and specific advice than me but in my opinion, is normal for the body to not react at first with some psychedelics, in order for the body to recognize what you just had put into it (happens the same for people with for example ayahuasca, they might not feel anything at all on the first or two sessions, maybe even more who knows), also consider your tolerance to psychedelics.

I tend to wait like 1-2 weeks off and then trip again, but since you din’t feel alot I would assume you would like to wait some days, I belive the tool is already working on some level even tho we don’t feel anything. I don’t know if you’re in a hurry to have a experience with the tool but, take your time. ????❤️

@Juan Thank you for the explanation. There might be truth in that, although I didn't have that thing tripping on LSD the first time. I will trip again in 2 weeks with 3g and see how it goes. Thank you<3

On 16/04/2022 at 1:34 PM, Michael Jackson said:

Hey guys thanks all for your suggestions. I tripped on 2g as you recommended with empty stomach but the trip was very weak. I peaked after 1h 15 minutes, my body felt lighter than usually, I had to yawn a lot, my body felt relaxed and I realized some things that I usually realize on LSD before fully grasping my true nature, namely:

• There is nothing behind my visual field
  • I do exist
  • Time seems to pass very slowly
  • It feels like my body is moved by a higher power

However, it didn't even come close to the power and depth that I would feel on 150ug LSD. I suppose the dose was to low. What should I take next time, 3g, 4g? I think 3 might be smarter.

Thanks for your suggestions. I Took cubensis. Are my mushrooms low potency?

Thank you for your help.

I tend not to have any special insights on mushrooms, like I have on LSD. I think people are built for different stuff. I'm not sure, just my thinking. 

My mushroom trips (although I haven't taken that much of them) were just visual more or less, while LSD takes me places.

I've heard people describing LSD as being more of an inteligent (or intelect) kind of drug, while musrhooms are more organic. Or that LSD is a mental kind of thing and musrhooms are connecting you more to the mother earth.

While I do characterize myself as a lot more logical kind of person, I disagree with that view, because LSD connects me to everything and I've experienced myself as God on it every single time and I also feel deep connection to the Universe, to everything.

My biggest trip was 2g (actually 5g, but I'm not counting that one because it was very weak) and it was perhaps something similar to what you are describing. I'm still waiting for a time to take them again and will do more.

LSD is a different story. I can take smaller doses (minimum I take is 300, though) and I am the Universe.

But I think we are just built differently. Some people experience more on shrooms, while others on LSD. But I will see once I take 5g of them, to compare.

On 4/16/2022 at 11:02 AM, Michael Jackson said:

@Juan Thank you for the explanation. There might be truth in that, although I didn't have that thing tripping on LSD the first time. I will trip again in 2 weeks with 3g and see how it goes. Thank you<3

Anytime brother?????

1g

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.